Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- jpf55 - 2011-07-23

clock2113 Wrote:pjf85, you have the same fanart/logo for both Weeds and True Blood as I do... GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER!!! :p

I finally changed the Weeds fanart, I hate having the title twice Wink

You can have your computer back now...

- argh! - 2011-07-25

jpf55 Wrote:Image

Thanks

Looks nice.

However, I am not able to find a way to get rid of the Case that filsl teh bottom-left corner, by default. I've looked through the Appearance options, but I've had no luck... i find them quite annoying.

thanks

EDIT: Oh, Posters:.. could ahve sworn i had already tried disabling that, but i guess not.

BUt another query: How did you folks get the shortened list at bottom-right?

- jpf55 - 2011-07-25

argh! Wrote:Looks nice.

BUt another query: How did you folks get the shortened list at bottom-right?

Settings > Skin Settings > View Options > Fanart ShortList

- jpf55 - 2011-07-25

Hi ronie, I have discovered a little glitch that is caused by my movie plot mod and it affects the TVshows section:
If you look at the center, you will notice a ghosting effect that shows the fanart fading in and out but only when you are navigating from within a series from Previous level to the first episode in the list.

Any ideas, aside from "Undo the mod" ? Wink

- ronie - 2011-07-25

jpf55 Wrote:Any ideas, aside from "Undo the mod" ? Wink

you'll also have to apply your mod to the $INFO[Fanart.Image] image in MyVideoNav.xml.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-25

ronie Wrote:you'll also have to apply your mod to the $INFO[Fanart.Image] image in MyVideoNav.xml.

Not sure I follow... as usual, here is what I have :
Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <texture background="true">[b]$INFO[Fanart.Image][/b]</texture>
    <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
    <fadetime>FanartCrossfadeTime</fadetime>
    <include>VisibleFadeEffect</include>
    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(AnimateFanart)">backgroundanimation</include>
    <visible>!IsEmpty(Fanart.Image) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<!-- THIS IS TO SHOW THE fanart in the middle bottom half of the screen for Movies -->
    <posx>257</posx>
    <posy>250</posy>
    <width>600</width>
    <height>337</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(AnimateFanart)">backgroundanimation</include>
    <visible>!Container.Content(TVshows) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo +     Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>
</control>
<control type="image">
<!-- THIS IS TO SHOW THE fanart normally for TVshow -->
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>1280</width>
    <height>720</height>
    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)]</texture>
    <visible>!Container.Content(Movies) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo +     Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>
</control>
I don't see where its calling the centered smaller fanart, the posistions appear to be correct

- ronie - 2011-07-25

jpf55 Wrote:Not sure I follow...
i didn't get you either ;-)

jpf55 Wrote:I don't see where its calling the centered smaller fanart, the posistions appear to be correct

change the visible condition for the small fanart to:
Quote:<visible>!Container.Content(TVshows) + !Container.Content(Seasons) + !Container.Content(Episodes) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.Property(Fanart_Image)) + ![Control.IsVisible(592) + !Window.IsVisible(MovieInformation)] + ![Player.HasVideo + Skin.HasSetting(VideoBackgrounds)]</visible>

- jpf55 - 2011-07-25

ronie Wrote:change the visible condition for the small fanart to:

Absolutely stunning, as usual

Thanks

- Dina - 2011-08-08

Hello. I'm using Night and I want to try out Transparancy, but the skin in the repository says the skin is Broken and wouldn't let me download. I'm using Dharma 10.1 so I'm not looking for the SVN nightly build.

Weird thing is, the skin in the repository does say that it is SVN.

- ronie - 2011-08-08

Dina Wrote:Hello. I'm using Night and I want to try out Transparancy, but the skin in the repository says the skin is Broken and wouldn't let me download. I'm using Dharma 10.1 so I'm not looking for the SVN nightly build.

Weird thing is, the skin in the repository does say that it is SVN.

you need to look for it in the official xbmc addon repo.
most likely you're checking some third party repo (passion.org?)

- droshi - 2011-08-15

how do you change when the decision is made for which covers get flagged as bluray vs dvd?

For example, I'd like it to only flag covers as bluray if they are direct iso or bdmv folder rips, everything else can be normal dvd covers...possible?

Thanks!

- gabbott - 2011-08-15

droshi Wrote:how do you change when the decision is made for which covers get flagged as bluray vs dvd?

For example, I'd like it to only flag covers as bluray if they are direct iso or bdmv folder rips, everything else can be normal dvd covers...possible?

Thanks!

It is based on if bluray or dvd is in the filename.

- droshi - 2011-08-15

gabbott Wrote:It is based on if bluray or dvd is in the filename.

That doesn't seem to be true for me, maybe it can be forced that way, but anything at or over 720p resolution is set to bluray by default it seems.

- ronie - 2011-08-15

droshi Wrote:how do you change when the decision is made for which covers get flagged as bluray vs dvd?

Thanks!

as you already found out, it's based on video-resolution only.

basically, i'm using these conditions for the blu-ray case:
Code:
stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,720) | stringcompare(ListItem.VideoResolution,1080)

what you want (will require a lot of editing) can be done by using conditions like:
Code:
stringcompare(ListItem.Filename,.iso,right) | (ListItem.Filename,.m2ts,Right) | substring(ListItem.Filename,.bdmv,Right)

Trying to get correct thumbs - jcato - 2011-08-15

I'm trying to get my library in order and can't figure out how to fix this:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have the following files in the show folder:

clearart.png
fanart.png
folder.png
logo.png
seasonXX.tbn (XX=01 - 08)
season-specials.tbn
tvshow.nfo

I also have an nfo and tbn file for each episode in each season.

What am I missing?

Thanks