Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- ronie - 2010-10-05

clock2113 Wrote:Yeah, it's very common for scene TVpacks...

community.s01e01.pilot.dvdrip.xvid-clerks
How.I.Met.Your.Mother.S05E01.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS
The.Simpsons.S01E01.DVDRip.XviD-SChiZO
Pushing.Daisies.S01E01.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-SAiNTS.avi
veronica_mars.S01E01.extended_pilot.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov

Just some recent examples... not that I condone downloading TV shows of course...

cool, no problem.
will add it.

- aptalca - 2010-10-05

Is it just me or is there a problem with the tv show logos?

In the tv show info window, "Get logo" button shows up next to "Get Thumb", but part of the icon is off screen (It doesn't fit)

When I click on it, I get three options: logo, clearart, showthumb

When I select logo, a selection windows appears underneath the tv show info window, I can't see the options because they are blocked by the tv show banner. When I click OK, I get an "Error downloading file"

Thanks

EDIT: Btw, I am using fanart view if that makes a difference and I am on win7 dharma beta 2 and I uninstalled the svn version T! (after first updating it though, I realized another folder was created for 3.10 and I deleted the svn folder)

- lipo - 2010-10-06

great news, but also bad news for xbox userSad
i wish i could help with xbox branch

- JoaoGuilherme - 2010-10-06

Great Ronie, thanks and congrats!

- ronie - 2010-10-06

aptalca Wrote:Is it just me or is there a problem with the tv show logos?

In the tv show info window, "Get logo" button shows up next to "Get Thumb", but part of the icon is off screen (It doesn't fit)

noticed it too, will be fixed in the next release.

aptalca Wrote:When I click on it, I get three options: logo, clearart, showthumb

When I select logo, a selection windows appears underneath the tv show info window, I can't see the options because they are blocked by the tv show banner.

will also be fixed in the next release, but 'till then you can easily fix it:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=82443

aptalca Wrote:When I click OK, I get an "Error downloading file"

can't help you with that. seek help in the Logo Downloader thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=74912

- mwkurt - 2010-10-08

Could someone tell me what xml I would have to edit to get a custom menu item to play automatically rather than go to a list view?

Thanks,
Mark

- gabbott - 2010-10-09

Ronie,
Could you make an option to chose which media flags are shown? I'd like the option to turn off the closed captioning (subs) flag. Or at the very least swap it with the ratings flag. Not all my media have subs so it causes some of the fields to not be in the same position when flipping through movies. Yeah, its a very nit pick thing but for some reason find it very noticeable. Maybe I'm the only one, but figured I'd mention it.

- ronie - 2010-10-09

mwkurt Wrote:Could someone tell me what xml I would have to edit to get a custom menu item to play automatically rather than go to a list view?

Thanks,
Mark

not tested by me, but try to create a playlist containing the item in question.
add it to favourites and use any of the 'Favourite X' submenu items to select it.

- ronie - 2010-10-09

gabbott Wrote:Ronie,
Could you make an option to chose which media flags are shown? I'd like the option to turn off the closed captioning (subs) flag. Or at the very least swap it with the ratings flag. Not all my media have subs so it causes some of the fields to not be in the same position when flipping through movies. Yeah, its a very nit pick thing but for some reason find it very noticeable. Maybe I'm the only one, but figured I'd mention it.

i'm thinking of adding a set of fallback flags for that,
so the flags stop moving around when an item is unavailable.

- gabbott - 2010-10-09

Think I found a bug. When looking at episodes of a TV show using the List, Full list, Tumbnail, and Media Info views... at the top it says "Video Library - TV Shows - Title" . Shouldn't Title be the actual name of the show? In confluence in list view it shows the shows name and season if at the season level.

Also when using the fanart view and looking at episodes, is it possible to display the logo? Also when looking at episodes in fanart view, would be nice to show somewhere what season you are viewing (other than bringing up the info screen).

- Jeff Flowerday - 2010-10-09

gabbott Wrote:Also when using the fanart view and looking at episodes, is it possible to display the logo? Also when looking at episodes in fanart view, would be nice to show somewhere what season you are viewing (other than bringing up the info screen).

+1

- lowfat - 2010-10-10

gabbott Wrote:Ronie,
Wow, just wow! It has been a while since I've used transparency and this new version is just so polished and customizable. Great job!

One small thing I noticed is audio channel flagging isn't working with DTS-ES audio on video files (and I'm assuming any other 6.1 channel DTS audio).

I don't think this is a skin thing. I noticed a whole lot of media flagging broken lately. Flac, TrueHD, VC-1 all do not work no matter what skins I have tested.

- Jeff Flowerday - 2010-10-10

lowfat Wrote:I don't think this is a skin thing. I noticed a whole lot of media flagging broken lately. Flac, TrueHD, VC-1 all do not work no matter what skins I have tested.

Flac and VC-1 work for me. I had to map the correct values into the nfo file though. I used ember media manager, it can translate what comes out of mediainfo and put the right values in.

flac
vc-1

The skins are looking for the above exactly, in most cases mediainfo on Windows 7 reports v_flac and microsoft for flac and vc-1 respectively.

- ronie - 2010-10-10

gabbott Wrote:Think I found a bug. When looking at episodes of a TV show using the List, Full list, Tumbnail, and Media Info views... at the top it says "Video Library - TV Shows - Title" . Shouldn't Title be the actual name of the show? In confluence in list view it shows the shows name and season if at the season level.

no, it means your browsing your tv shows by 'title', instead of
by 'genre' or 'year'.

gabbott Wrote:Also when using the fanart view and looking at episodes, is it possible to display the logo?

good point, will add it. :-)

gabbott Wrote:Also when looking at episodes in fanart view, would be nice to show somewhere what season you are viewing (other than bringing up the info screen).

will see if i can fit it in somewhere, but there may be little room to do so.

- gabbott - 2010-10-10

lowfat Wrote:I don't think this is a skin thing. I noticed a whole lot of media flagging broken lately. Flac, TrueHD, VC-1 all do not work no matter what skins I have tested.

Ronie actually fixed this in SVN (at least the issue I was seeing). I updated and confirmed 6.1 channel audio is now getting flagged correctly.