Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- gabbott - 2010-10-12

The dreamworks ones are much better now but missing: "DreamWorks SKG.png" that one is still listed as "Dreamworks SKG.png"

Also, could use one for "Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation", Predators is an example.

- ronie - 2010-10-12

gabbott Wrote:The dreamworks ones are much better now but missing: "DreamWorks SKG.png" that one is still listed as "Dreamworks SKG.png"

Also, could use one for "Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation", Predators is an example.

cheers!
fixed it right away.

- gabbott - 2010-10-12

Might want to also keep Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.png (with the dash). The Die Hard films have the studio listed that way. So much for consistency with how imdb lists studios Rolleyes

Thanks again for all your work on this skin!

- ronie - 2010-10-12

gabbott Wrote:Might want to also keep Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation.png (with the dash). The Die Hard films have the studio listed that way. So much for consistency with how imdb lists studios Rolleyes

Thanks again for all your work on this skin!

done ;-)

- Thorbear - 2010-10-12

ronie Wrote:cool thanx. it's work in progress...
some tweaking (size, spacing, fallback icons, add a similar border to studio logos) will be done in the coming days.

most of the flags are self explainable, but there are a few i just can't figure out... is there some sort of "guide" that explains them all somewhere that i've overlooked?

and thanks for your awesome work!

- gabbott - 2010-10-12

Thorbear Wrote:most of the flags are self explainable, but there are a few i just can't figure out... is there some sort of "guide" that explains them all somewhere that i've overlooked?

and thanks for your awesome work!

Which particular ones do you have in question?

- Thorbear - 2010-10-12

gabbott Wrote:Which particular ones do you have in question?

ImageImage

i've managed to figure out most of them by looking in the media folder, but the last two (crossed over bubble and the U) still riddles me a bit... I've guessed that the bubble to indicates no embedded subs, am i right? but the big U left me clueless...

- gabbott - 2010-10-12

Thorbear Wrote:ImageImage

i've managed to figure out most of them by looking in the media folder, but the last two (crossed over bubble and the U) still riddles me a bit... I've guessed that the bubble to indicates no embedded subs, am i right? but the big U left me clueless...

Is the U possibly for unrated?

The one to the left of it, yeah I'm going to guess is for a title with no embedded subs.

- Thorbear - 2010-10-12

gabbott Wrote:Is the U possibly for unrated?

The one to the left of it, yeah I'm going to guess is for a title with no embedded subs.

aaah, unrated.. that didn't even cross my mind.
but i still hope for a thread explaining them all (when they are "final" and not wip or something like that) Wink

- gabbott - 2010-10-13

With the final new flags put in place on the svn, was it intentional to remove the trailer flag? It is now missing in fanart view.

Edit: oh nevermind Smile I see it was moved to the top right corner of the screen.

- lowfat - 2010-10-15

Jeff Flowerday Wrote:Flac and VC-1 work for me. I had to map the correct values into the nfo file though. I used ember media manager, it can translate what comes out of mediainfo and put the right values in.

flac
vc-1

The skins are looking for the above exactly, in most cases mediainfo on Windows 7 reports v_flac and microsoft for flac and vc-1 respectively.
Thanks for the info. Was able to get both flac and VC1 working. Although if you change the media flag in Ember to VC-1 it breaks it in XBMC.
gabbott Wrote:Ronie actually fixed this in SVN (at least the issue I was seeing). I updated and confirmed 6.1 channel audio is now getting flagged correctly.

DTS-HD doesn't show up in Transparency for me. I just confirmed it did work with the Night skin.

- ronie - 2010-10-16

lowfat Wrote:Thanks for the info. Was able to get both flac and VC1 working. Although if you change the media flag in Ember to VC-1 it breaks it in XBMC.

DTS-HD doesn't show up in Transparency for me. I just confirmed it did work with the Night skin.

for any missing flags, could you do the following:
-play the movie in question
-bring up the codec info ('o' on keyboard / 'title' on remote)
-create a screenshot and post it here

with this info i'll be able to fix the missing fags.

- fattyl - 2010-10-16

I noticed a small issue in FanArt view in Movies, I have a movie title that is just blank, "Mr and Mrs Smith", it's just a blank entry, every other title works. For Example

Aeon Flux
******* <--- Mr and Mrs Smith is supposed to be the title but their is nothing in there, it seems like just a visual error because I can still play the movie, and all the media flags still work.
Ocean's Eleven

- ronie - 2010-10-16

fattyl Wrote:I noticed a small issue in FanArt view in Movies, I have a movie title that is just blank, "Mr and Mrs Smith", it's just a blank entry, every other title works. For Example

Aeon Flux
******* <--- Mr and Mrs Smith is supposed to be the title but their is nothing in there, it seems like just a visual error because I can still play the movie, and all the media flags still work.
Ocean's Eleven

did you check if it also happens in other skins?

doesn't sound like a skin issue to me, more like an xbmc issue.

- fattyl - 2010-10-16

I was using AEON skin before and it wasn't happening there and neither does it in the default Confluence skin.