Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- TerranQ - 2010-10-26

ppic Wrote:ok, i can reproduce it somehow ...
if i set to always this option, theme is playing fine if the show have only one season, but doesn't play if show have more than one season .

edit, ok, ithink i got it, seems to be related to directory organisation too ! no problem so far if al stored in a single folder, but problem with season folder, i'll handle that!

and so far for the visualisation, i should handle that too, i'll toggle the setting Wink

My shows are all stored as follows:
show name\Season 1\s01e01.xxx (some show names vary of course)

So it's not that mine are all stored in a single folder, unless I'm misunderstanding you?

- ppic - 2010-10-26

TerranQ Wrote:My shows are all stored as follows:
show name\Season 1\s01e01.xxx (some show names vary of course)

So it's not that mine are all stored in a single folder, unless I'm misunderstanding you?

same problem, nex version should work, please try Wink

for visible coditon:

<visible>SubString(Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive),True)</visible>

this should be better for dharma?

- mcborzu - 2010-10-26

10/25/2010
-Some more fine tuning for TvTune Script*
-Added French flag support

*Make sure you check the thread to get current version of script

French Flag Support

- Dudu.exe - 2010-10-26

Could Night Supot Brazillian ratings?

ER normaly contect made for very young kids, but is vary rare! doenst need to be included!

L (Livre - All ages ) is most commun used!

the nunbers are self explanatorie, =]

- JDizzy - 2010-10-26

TerranQ Wrote:I can confirm that if you have "shows flattened if only one season option" (or whatever it's called) selected, the tv theme won't play.

I am experiencing the same. I set to 'Never' and the themes play for even single season shows. But would prefer to flatten if one episode. Now to try and find a few themes for some of the more obscure TV shows.
Great work, and thanks!

- PatOso - 2010-10-26

See option actors in kiosk mode? can be done?.
And counter input library?.

Sorry i donĀ“t speak Inglish. I use google translator

thanks

- ppic - 2010-10-26

JDizzy Wrote:I am experiencing the same. I set to 'Never' and the themes play for even single season shows. But would prefer to flatten if one episode. Now to try and find a few themes for some of the more obscure TV shows.
Great work, and thanks!

now it's good you should update your addon.

- Linus82 - 2010-10-26

I don't know if this is skin related but in swedish the Movies and Videos have the same name, says Filmer and Filmer, should be Filmer and Video.

- mcborzu - 2010-10-26

Dudu.exe Wrote:Could Night Supot Brazillian ratings?

ER normaly contect made for very young kids, but is vary rare! doenst need to be included!

L (Livre - All ages ) is most commun used!

the nunbers are self explanatorie, =]

Just let me know what the way they are worded. Either go to the 'Info' screen and tell me what the mpaa field says or check your .nfo's.

Or if you know a skin that already supports them let me know...

- xmurrx - 2010-10-26

i see that you put a sub-menu under movies for recently added movies called "newest", however this is only on the horizontal home menu not on the vertical. Is there any way I can add this to the vertical menu?

- mcborzu - 2010-10-26

xmurrx Wrote:i see that you put a sub-menu under movies for recently added movies called "newest", however this is only on the horizontal home menu not on the vertical. Is there any way I can add this to the vertical menu?

Oh, I changed it because of length, it's the same as 'Recently Added' which is there on Vertical Home...Will call both "newest" for consistency.

- Flomaster - 2010-10-27

not a bug, or maybe it is i dunno

since using the new genre images is there a need for the grey lettering that shows up in the middle of the screen? and how do i get rid of it?

-=Jason=-

- zwat - 2010-10-27

in viewtype_poster.xml top of the file there is two "big title" code. there u can play with the visibility setting.

- Flomaster - 2010-10-27

zwat... I have found the xml. I removed "Container.Content(movies)" from the first big title section and it didn't have any effect .. I am very very very green with code and pretty much only know what the pos y and font and color codes mean all the other stuff is beyond my knowledge

-=Jason=-

- mcborzu - 2010-10-27

Starts line 25 in Viewtype_Poster.xml:

PHP Code:
<control type="label"><!--Big Title-->
            <
visible>Control.IsVisible(55) + ![Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
            <
animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-70" time="1000" delay="600" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="Control.IsVisible(55) + ![Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons) | Container.Content(episodes) | Container.Content(movies)]">Conditional</animation>
            <
posx>0</posx>
            <
posy>235</posy>
            <
width>1280</width>
            <
height>50</height>
            <
align>center</align>
            <
font>Font_Bartowski_BigMusic</font>