Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- supertom44 - 2010-12-13

Is there anyway to enable sort by date for other views. I noticed it in the recently added view and would love to be able to use t for my smart playlsts so that i dont have to keep turning hide watched on and off depending on what I'm viewing.

i have a smart playlists that shows just new and unwatched moves and this would be very helpful if i could order them via date added like the recently added views can.

Cheers.

- stoli - 2010-12-13

PatOso Wrote:I like to have that option.

If I recall correctly, there is not a way to change the default behavior of Enter/Play when in a View for movies/video/tv.

- mcborzu - 2010-12-14

12/13/2010
-Redid 16x9 view

- Rygrath - 2010-12-14

Just tried it out, very nice looking. Good choice in moving the focused item to the left to see more of what's next in the list when scrolling through. Only thing that seems to be missing in the episode 16x9 view is watched flags. Other than that, seems perfect Smile

- Rygrath - 2010-12-14

Got a question for ya. Night has season fanart which I throughly enjoy as does Transparency!. One nifty thing T! does that I don't see used anywhere else is when browsing through your seasons, T! will show the fanart for the currently focused season without having to go into the episode level. Makes it seem a bit more interactive.

I know season fanart is kinda hacked in by you guys, but wondering if perhaps Night could have that functionality too? It's really nice when going through your seasons to see a fanart that goes with the season before you actually enter into the episode level. Smile

- isamu.dragon - 2010-12-14

I'd be interested in this as well, how does T! do it?

- PatOso - 2010-12-14

stoli Wrote:If I recall correctly, there is not a way to change the default behavior of Enter/Play when in a View for movies/video/tv.

quebert:
edit your keyboard.xml file and add this to either an existing key or create a new one.

XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)

Then when you highlight a movie and press whatever key you assigned that macro to, it'll start the movie with Cinema Experience.

I added in \ XBMC \ system \ keymaps \ keyboard.xml:

<h>XBMC.RunScript(script.cinema.experience)</h>

It works very well. I do not think there is another solution.

Greetings

- GJones - 2010-12-14

I just wanted to thank you for the great support on this skin. No sooner had I read the Cinema Experience thread thinking I would have to mod than I saw your post saying you were adding it to Night.

Time and again, you are making the "right" decision (according to me) regarding the skin's progress. And where people might have a valid reason not to use something you always add the option in settings. The few instances when I am tempted by another skin, I find the inflexibility of their design/decisions restrictive and arbitrary.

Thanks for doing such a great job so consistently.

- zeus[x] - 2010-12-14

how can i update this skin via dharma beta?
Its always in same version, 1.4.7
Does the new feature like logo 16*9 is already wroking?
thanks

- mcborzu - 2010-12-14

Rygrath Wrote:Got a question for ya. Night has season fanart which I throughly enjoy as does Transparency!. One nifty thing T! does that I don't see used anywhere else is when browsing through your seasons, T! will show the fanart for the currently focused season without having to go into the episode level. Makes it seem a bit more interactive.
Yea forgot watched flags on 16x9, I'll get those today...And I'll take a peek at T! about Season Fanart...

zeus[x];664523 Wrote:how can i update this skin via dharma beta?
Its always in same version, 1.4.7
Does the new feature like logo 16*9 is already wroking?
thanks

Either download by GIT, instructions on FAQ page, or there is the XBMC-passion repo, or a link at the first page has a link from XBMC-passion that .zip download...

Or I'll probably submit a download to the repo in about a week...

- Rygrath - 2010-12-14

Thanks mcborzu! Definitely appreciate the ongoing refinement you put into your work. Pretty much echo GJones's comments above.

- PatOso - 2010-12-14

You can add in the config menu option to remove "press left to see trailer", as there are people who do not use the default scraper and FilmAffinity example does not work. only causes discomfort when pressed by mistake.

Will consider this in the future mcborzu?Eek

Greetings.

- mcborzu - 2010-12-14

PatOso Wrote:You can add in the config menu option to remove "press left to see trailer", as there are people who do not use the default scraper and FilmAffinity example does not work. only causes discomfort when pressed by mistake.

Will consider this in the future mcborzu?Eek

Greetings.

Sure and I will also change the way I handle "Kiosk" mode and the buttons like Home Theatre as you asked before...

- PatOso - 2010-12-14

I do not intend to change anything but if you could add
Sorry if I overwhelmed with my requests Confused

mcborzu not like this feature to Night?

Icon View with disc image:
you need to put a disc.png image in each movie folder for this to work.

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4551/iconsox.jpg

Greetings.

- mcborzu - 2010-12-15

Rygrath Wrote:Got a question for ya. Night has season fanart which I throughly enjoy as does Transparency!. One nifty thing T! does that I don't see used anywhere else is when browsing through your seasons, T! will show the fanart for the currently focused season without having to go into the episode level. Makes it seem a bit more interactive.

I know season fanart is kinda hacked in by you guys, but wondering if perhaps Night could have that functionality too? It's really nice when going through your seasons to see a fanart that goes with the season before you actually enter into the episode level. Smile

How you guys have it named, are you using season folders? It doesn't work for me on Season level in T!, anyways I copied T!'s code into Night...