Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- mcborzu - 2011-01-07

michaelxtc Wrote:Request:
I can press right on my keyboard on main menu items to access sub items like "recently added" but I can't for HD movies. Can this be added to a future release?

Is there a new version coming soon?

I don't have that already? If not I'll get it. And whenever they fix a certain bug with XBMC I'll have a new version ready for the Repo...

rainbowtrout Wrote:I am Running the official repository build and i was wondering if it would be possible to add the option on the home window to open up the little side menu's (normally accessed by pressing right arrow on keyboard) when you hit enter instead of jumping to the library. just something I've wanted for a while. I tried to edit it myself but i have never done any coding besides basic HTML in high school. I just couldn't wrap my head around it :p

Technically yes, but I dont like that behavior nor would I like the work it would take to achieve that effect...

- rainbowtrout - 2011-01-08

mcborzu Wrote:Technically yes, but I dont like that behavior nor would I like the work it would take to achieve that effect...

Haha alright. love the skin by the way

- deltazulu - 2011-01-09

Does this skin not support "stacked"? When I have a movie that is 2 parts such as The Incredibles.dvd rip 1.avi and The Incredibles.dvd rip 2.avi, I see to entries for it in the Library views as well as Files views. How can I "stack" these like can be done in Confluence and other themes since the beginning of time?Shocked I'm sure I have overlooked a setting somewhere, but not seeing it.

Also, I searched all 3 Night threads (2 have been locked) for the term "stacked" and found nothing.

- dannycorker - 2011-01-09

Is there a way to change the watched overlay from being a line drawn through a season or episode title in the landscape view for TV shows? For the show itself a little eye appears in the corner of the thumbnail which looks a lot nicer - is there a way to make it do this for the episodes/seasons as well?

On a similar note, the WallPanel view in Movies uses the grey X for marking watched but a bright blue icon for movie sets. Any way to use the blue eye instead of the X or something to make this look better? Just swapping in the png file doesn't seem to work.

Thanks for the great skin Smile

- michaelxtc - 2011-01-10

mcborzu Wrote:I don't have that already? If not I'll get it. And whenever they fix a certain bug with XBMC I'll have a new version ready for the Repo...

Any news on this "certain" bug?

- mcborzu - 2011-01-10

michaelxtc Wrote:Any news on this "certain" bug?

Nope no news on that bug...

- Phantisy - 2011-01-11

I cannot get the Cinema Experience script to work. I have tried adding the list in an earlier post in my keymap file but I guess I am adding it to the wrong location or something. Can someone give detailed instructions on how to get this addon to work with this skin please?

- stoli - 2011-01-11

@Phantisy - if I am not mistaken it 'just works' if the CE Addon is installed. If you select Info when on a movie isn't Cinema one of the buttons at the bottom?

- Phantisy - 2011-01-11

stoli Wrote:@Phantisy - if I am not mistaken it 'just works' if the CE Addon is installed. If you select Info when on a movie isn't Cinema one of the buttons at the bottom?

Well I have it installed but I don't see Cinema anywhere. Not sure what "Info" you are referring to. I use the xbox remote for my htpc. What does the info look like when open?

Update:
I got to the info screen but I do not see the Cinema button anywhere.

- mcborzu - 2011-01-12

Phantisy Wrote:Well I have it installed but I don't see Cinema anywhere. Not sure what "Info" you are referring to. I use the xbox remote for my htpc. What does the info look like when open?

Update:
I got to the info screen but I do not see the Cinema button anywhere.

Are you using the GIT, which is up to date, version of the skin?

- stoli - 2011-01-12

mcborzu Wrote:And whenever they fix a certain bug with XBMC I'll have a new version ready for the Repo...

Sounds like you have something up your sleeve that hasn't hit git yet... Huh

- Phantisy - 2011-01-12

mcborzu Wrote:Are you using the GIT, which is up to date, version of the skin?

I am using the version that you download from within the addons. Guess I will have to wait til they update it before this feature works? I will check out the GIT version.

- mcborzu - 2011-01-12

Phantisy Wrote:I am using the version that you download from within the addons. Guess I will have to wait til they update it before this feature works? I will check out the GIT version.

Theres simple tutorial on how to use GIT and windows to get Night...

stoli Wrote:Sounds like you have something up your sleeve that hasn't hit git yet... Huh

Nothing actually, addicted to Black Ops for foreseeable future. Like to get PVR but havent tried lately...

- Oddsodz - 2011-01-12

deltazulu Wrote:Does this skin not support "stacked"? When I have a movie that is 2 parts such as The Incredibles.dvd rip 1.avi and The Incredibles.dvd rip 2.avi, I see to entries for it in the Library views as well as Files views. How can I "stack" these like can be done in Confluence and other themes since the beginning of time?Shocked I'm sure I have overlooked a setting somewhere, but not seeing it.

Also, I searched all 3 Night threads (2 have been locked) for the term "stacked" and found nothing.

Rename the files to

The Incredibles CD1.avi
The Incredibles CD2.avi

This will solve your issue

- CASHMON3Y - 2011-01-13

This is sort of a person request, but do you think in the next version you could include another set of navigation sounds? The current ones are just too "beepy" or high pitched for me.