Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- ppic - 2011-02-01

yes, but that the better time here to not overload the server Wink

- mcborzu - 2011-02-01

ppic Wrote:yes, but that the better time here to not overload the server Wink

oh, no big deal, but now I have a concrete answer for when people ask - sometime after 8pm(eastern)

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-02-02

I'm so sorry I've got to come back again... my only hope now is that you are as into perfection as me, otherwise say one word and I'll stop posting here. Wink

The plot is working now (thank you sooo much!!), however when there is no Genre the plot overlaps the title. I noticed it because the first view in Advanced Launcher (where all the launchers/emulators/consoles are listed) of course has no genre and so the first plot line touches the bottom of the title. One great solution would be to display the year that's stored per launcher, but then again I guess you'd have to make two viewtypes because you'd have to differ between places where there's only a year and ones where there's a genre.
Also I was wondering why there's a different font size/placement between the viewtypes:
I haven't made a screenshot of 3d Square view with plot yet, but if I remember right the plot uses more space onto the right in Square view.

For the CPU usage: There seems to be a blank after the second CPU, so it's not aligned at the right side like the two variables above and underneath.

Again, these are really just tiiiiiny "bugs", but if you don't mind I'd like to keep contributing for the perfection this great skin truly deserves. Wink

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-02-02

Good afternoon to all of you
Exploring my MKV's in Movies status and especially in Showcase i can see all my movies in Horizontal position and in the right side of the screen and over the movie folders i can see some useful infos i.e ( 720-h.264-5.1ch-2.35:1 )
But in the Videos mode eventhough the Kiosk mode is not activated it shows me my collection only in Posters and certainly not showing the above mentioned infos.
How can i have these infos in the Videos status?
Tks for your attention........................

- butchabay - 2011-02-02

SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:Good afternoon to all of you
Exploring my MKV's in Movies status and especially in Showcase i can see all my movies in Horizontal position and in the right side of the screen and over the movie folders i can see some useful infos i.e ( 720-h.264-5.1ch-2.35:1 )
But in the Videos mode eventhough the Kiosk mode is not activated it shows me my collection only in Posters and certainly not showing the above mentioned infos.
How can i have these infos in the Videos status?
Tks for your attention........................

Is there any reason to post elemental questions in a skin related thread ?
Read the Wiki man ... No

- SALAMINOMACHOS - 2011-02-02

I am very sorry i'll open a new thread...................

- mcborzu - 2011-02-03

TheHazel3yes Wrote:I'm so sorry I've got to come back again... my only hope now is that you are as into perfection as me, otherwise say one word and I'll stop posting here. Wink

The plot is working now (thank you sooo much!!), however when there is no Genre the plot overlaps the title. I noticed it because the first view in Advanced Launcher (where all the launchers/emulators/consoles are listed) of course has no genre and so the first plot line touches the bottom of the title. One great solution would be to display the year that's stored per launcher, but then again I guess you'd have to make two viewtypes because you'd have to differ between places where there's only a year and ones where there's a genre.
Also I was wondering why there's a different font size/placement between the viewtypes:
I haven't made a screenshot of 3d Square view with plot yet, but if I remember right the plot uses more space onto the right in Square view.

For the CPU usage: There seems to be a blank after the second CPU, so it's not aligned at the right side like the two variables above and underneath.

Again, these are really just tiiiiiny "bugs", but if you don't mind I'd like to keep contributing for the perfection this great skin truly deserves. Wink

You're right, I'll try and get those things soon, thx...

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-04

TheStretchedElf Wrote:Great skin. Love the look of it and the views, but I don't use it at the moment because I like to display more than 5 playlists on the home menu (I currently use cirrus.extended which allows 8, but even that is not enough). Is it possible to increase the number of custom playlists available as home menu items?
Just bumping this question.

- TheStretchedElf - 2011-02-05

mcborzu, is it possible to increase the number of playlists available on the home page?

- mcborzu - 2011-02-09

TheStretchedElf Wrote:mcborzu, is it possible to increase the number of playlists available on the home page?

Possible - Yes....

Do I have time at the moment - not really...

- tboooe - 2011-02-11

Any way you can either add an option to reduce the time, weather,and rss feed font on the home page? To me its a bit obtrusive and takes away from the clean look of the skin? Also what about docking these item to the menu bar like Aeon65 does?

- moosenoz - 2011-02-12

i've been using Night (svn) for about a month now. i've never used any other skin aside from the default confluence or project mayhem for the old days. it takes a lot of getting used to. however i really enjoy it. i think i might adopt it as my new dharma default

is there a possibility of a "wrapped" home menu bar similar to the one in Aeon or Neon? or this just too much to wish for?

cheers

- tboooe - 2011-02-12

Hi there. Perhaps I am missing something but it seems that the Recently Added widget on the home screen for Movies and Music is not enabled? I can see the last 3 most recently added items but cannot scroll or select an item? I find this curious because this works with TV shows. Any ideas?

- xmurrx - 2011-02-12

if you can find the time, it would be cool if you can incorporate the Weather.com Plus for dharma addon into night

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=721249#post721249

- mcborzu - 2011-02-12

xmurrx Wrote:if you can find the time, it would be cool if you can incorporate the Weather.com Plus for dharma addon into night

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=721249#post721249

Finally, been waiting for 6 months? or so for this addon. Actually designed the whole weather page with this addon in mind, lol...