Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- therealjoeblow - 2011-04-22

Hello,

I love this skin! Might just displace T! as my daily-driver.

I have one small question - in the v1.4.7 repo version, when I pause a video I get a nice big "Paused" watermark taking around 1/4 of the screen; in the nightly build from passion, the word "Paused" is so tiny at the top of the screen I can barely read it, and would like to mod it back to look like it does in the repo version.

Can someone please tell me what I'd need to change?

Many thanks
The REAL Joe

- User 55003 - 2011-04-22

therealjoeblow Wrote:Hello,

I love this skin! Might just displace T! as my daily-driver.

I have one small question - in the v1.4.7 repo version, when I pause a video I get a nice big "Paused" watermark taking around 1/4 of the screen; in the nightly build from passion, the word "Paused" is so tiny at the top of the screen I can barely read it, and would like to mod it back to look like it does in the repo version.

Can someone please tell me what I'd need to change?

Many thanks
The REAL Joe

That should be in the DialogSeekbar.xml @ line 278. The problem is that most of the osd stuff is still using the Font_Bartowski_BigMusic font which no longer exists in the font.xml

Replace All "Font_Bartowski_Big Music" with something like "LiberationSans_Regular_80".

PS. The VideoOSD.xml has the same problem Wink

- xmurrx - 2011-04-22

It would be cool if the giant "paused" made a comeback.

- isamu.dragon - 2011-04-22

xmurrx Wrote:It would be cool if the giant "paused" made a comeback.

Agreed

- therealjoeblow - 2011-04-22

Steveb Wrote:That should be in the DialogSeekbar.xml @ line 278. The problem is that most of the osd stuff is still using the Font_Bartowski_BigMusic font which no longer exists in the font.xml

Replace All "Font_Bartowski_Big Music" with something like "LiberationSans_Regular_80".

PS. The VideoOSD.xml has the same problem Wink

Thank you for the helpful info, with that I was able to apply a very simple (alternative) fix... I just added the "Font_Bartowski_Big Music" section from the old "Font.xml" to the new "Font.xml" (ie, copy and paste 6 lines), copied any fonts from the old "Fonts" folder that were missing into the new SVN one and voila, all is back the way it was before, Giant Paused Mode!

Cheers,
The REAL Joe

- PatOso - 2011-04-22

you can put those 6 lines?
pass me the font.xml? plisssssssss.Big Grin

- generator - 2011-04-28

mcborzu Wrote:yes, maybe week or two

Is this still planned? I don't really want to use the nightly builds but I would love to see a new stable update.

- shaktoo - 2011-04-30

therealjoeblow Wrote:Thank you for the helpful info, with that I was able to apply a very simple (alternative) fix... I just added the "Font_Bartowski_Big Music" section from the old "Font.xml" to the new "Font.xml" (ie, copy and paste 6 lines), copied any fonts from the old "Fonts" folder that were missing into the new SVN one and voila, all is back the way it was before, Giant Paused Mode!

Cheers,
The REAL Joe

I would also appreciate if you could post the "fonts.xml" and the old Bartowski font ..Thanks.

- primetime34 - 2011-05-22

I'm trying to activate song lyrics. I have the CULyrics and LRC Lyrics add-ons installed, but I cannot find any way to activate lyrics. Any help?

EDIT: I'm officially an idiot. Sorry. In case anybody else is looking, it's on the skin settings, general section.

- zilexa - 2011-05-31

This skin is by far my favorite one.. was wondering if development has stopped?

- zilexa - 2011-05-31

isamu.dragon Wrote:Agreed

+3 request about the giant pause. But without 80% of the screen going black. Sometimes the goal of pause is to check out some detail on the screen, or track a specific movement (like the monster falling in the water in a specific scene of a movie, forgot the title).

- Chettar - 2011-06-02

Does anyone know if the PVR compatible Night skin has been released yet? I saw a note that it was being worked on a couple of months back but haven't seen anything about it since...?

- KiSUAN - 2011-06-02

No PVR yet...

- Chettar - 2011-06-03

KiSUAN Wrote:No PVR yet...

Bummer....IMO This skin in the best BY FAR and all I need is the PVR and I'm set (selfish of me I know)......Is there a way that a donation may assist this being added...?Wink

- mcborzu - 2011-06-03

Chettar Wrote:Bummer....IMO This skin in the best BY FAR and all I need is the PVR and I'm set (selfish of me I know)......Is there a way that a donation may assist this being added...?Wink

no donations, instructions are more needed. Going to try mediaportal next, I really don't have the time to mess with Linux.