Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

- Flomaster - 2010-10-25

come to think of it I do believe the Tv shows not playing only have one season in them.

-=Jason=-

- ppic - 2010-10-25

yes 2 users have reported that too.
strange because i can't reproduce it...

also, it seems that some theme also start with the now playing, i believe that xbmc read the idtag of the mp3, maybe i should try to force listitem title, if someone can confirm that too , i'll try to handle that.

- Flomaster - 2010-10-25

ppic Wrote:yes 2 users have reported that too.
strange because i can't reproduce it...

also, it seems that some theme also start with the now playing, i believe that xbmc read the idtag of the mp3, maybe i should try to force listitem title, if someone can confirm that too , i'll try to handle that.

I do notice while the mp3 is playing it displays "now playing" what ever tv show im on

-=Jason=-

- Riderzzz - 2010-10-25

I Just made a dummy file for another season and indeed its start working with multiple seasons.

And yes, i do also have problems with the "now playing"
And i i remove the title in thje id3tag it will not show the "now playing"

- TerranQ - 2010-10-25

I can confirm that if you have "shows flattened if only one season option" (or whatever it's called) selected, the tv theme won't play. Also, sometimes the "now playing" comes up.

- mcborzu - 2010-10-25

Quote:Also, sometimes the "now playing" comes up.

You mean "Night's" Now playing correct?, so far in my tests it hasn't shown...

- ppic - 2010-10-25

Riderzzz Wrote:I Just made a dummy file for another season and indeed its start working with multiple seasons.

And yes, i do also have problems with the "now playing"
And i i remove the title in thje id3tag it will not show the "now playing"

ok, thanks a lot !
i'll try to push a listitem, see if it did'nt get the title by itself.

- ppic - 2010-10-25

TerranQ Wrote:I can confirm that if you have "shows flattened if only one season option" (or whatever it's called) selected, the tv theme won't play. Also, sometimes the "now playing" comes up.

i have this option, and it plays right, i didn't manage to reproduce this Sad

- TerranQ - 2010-10-25

mcborzu Wrote:You mean "Night's" Now playing correct?, so far in my tests it hasn't shown...

Yeah, the little "now playing" pop up in the bottom right corner. It shows the folder.jpg of the current tv show, then switches to "next" or "up next" or whatever it says (sorry, not in front of the tv atm).

It doesn't show all the time, but probably about half the time. Can't see a pattern yet though

ppic Wrote:i have this option, and it plays right, i didn't manage to reproduce this
Odd. Mine won't play at all in single season shows unless I have this option set to "never"

- ppic - 2010-10-25

TerranQ Wrote:Odd. Mine won't play at all in single season shows unless I have this option set to "never"

ok, i can reproduce it somehow ...
if i set to always this option, theme is playing fine if the show have only one season, but doesn't play if show have more than one season .

edit, ok, ithink i got it, seems to be related to directory organisation too ! no problem so far if al stored in a single folder, but problem with season folder, i'll handle that!

and so far for the visualisation, i should handle that too, i'll toggle the setting Wink

- Riderzzz - 2010-10-25

ppic Wrote:ok, i can reproduce it somehow ...
if i set to always this option, theme is playing fine if the show have only one season, but doesn't play if show have more than one season .

edit, ok, ithink i got it, seems to be related to directory organisation too ! no problem so far if al stored in a single folder, but problem with season folder, i'll handle that!

and so far for the visualisation, i should handle that too, i'll toggle the setting Wink

indeed odd Smile
When i set the option to never it plays fine to all. Always it wont play at at all.

is it not to due that episode level and season level is a different xml? so it wont start-up when passing the season xml
(i actually have no clue what im talking about,:p just trying to help out.)

- ppic - 2010-10-25

no no, that's not that Wink

mcborzu, do all skin use this setting for visualisation, or may it differ ?
"ShowBackgroundVis"

- ppic - 2010-10-25

mcborzu Wrote:You mean "Night's" Now playing correct?, so far in my tests it hasn't shown...

i'm feeling so dumb!!!

when the script is active, i set a window property, you should use it for visible conditon!

!"Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)"

will be a lot easier that way.

edit:

new version 0.5.2 should handle flatten problems Wink

- mcborzu - 2010-10-25

ppic Wrote:i'm feeling so dumb!!!

when the script is active, i set a window property, you should use it for visible conditon!

!"Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)"

will be a lot easier that way.

edit:

new version 0.5.2 should handle flatten problems Wink

So instead of:

<visible>!substring(MusicPlayer.Title,theme)</visible>

<visible>!Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive)</visible>

without quotes correct?

- ppic - 2010-10-26

well, didn't work by me without the quote, but okay with them ...

don't know much skinning, all i am sure of is the property name Big Grin

by the way: v0.5.3 out -> volume control in settings.

EDIT: Window(10025).Property(TvTunesIsAlive) seems good, don't need the !
sorry for my poor skinning experience.