Kodi Community Forum
MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MobileCouch - An Android CouchPotato App (/showthread.php?tid=82653)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- freezy - 2011-04-11

Adam B. Wrote:I'm not sure how much I'll have time to maintain this in the future.

Here's the source for those interested: https://github.com/magister52/MobileCouch

Thanks for that! Will have a look at it and probably add an ident filter form imdb.com urls, so you can queue up your movies directly from the imdb app for instance.

- rflores2323 - 2011-04-11

freezy Wrote:Thanks for that! Will have a look at it and probably add an ident filter form imdb.com urls, so you can queue up your movies directly from the imdb app for instance.

man if you take over this project it would be sweeeet. I think CP is a great program and I love being able to get movies from my android phone.

One suggestions.. is there any way you can put a feature to handle multiple CP instances? I run two CP's (and thinking of doing another one) that downloads movies one CP for main movies and another one for Kids movies. That way I keep my library seperate on xbmc etc.. I however have to change the port everytime I want to do this on the CP app? not a big deal but thought it could be a feature.

Anyway.. hope you can pick it up. Big Grin

- omegatek - 2011-04-17

rflores2323 Wrote:man if you take over this project it would be sweeeet. I think CP is a great program and I love being able to get movies from my android phone.

One suggestions.. is there any way you can put a feature to handle multiple CP instances? I run two CP's (and thinking of doing another one) that downloads movies one CP for main movies and another one for Kids movies. That way I keep my library seperate on xbmc etc.. I however have to change the port everytime I want to do this on the CP app? not a big deal but thought it could be a feature.

Anyway.. hope you can pick it up. Big Grin

I agree. If you pick this up that would be awesome. I love CP and the ability to use it on my phone is really cool. Nod

- ashfp - 2011-05-21

The link is down, any chance anyone could upload it again. I would love to try this app out. Thanks

- CASHMON3Y - 2011-05-21

ashfp Wrote:The link is down, any chance anyone could upload it again. I would love to try this app out. Thanks
Same. I just seen this and became so happy it existed, then along came the dreadful 404...Sad

- crogers2287 - 2011-05-22

Was actually able to find a copy of the apk!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1S2XU9FB

- rflores2323 - 2011-05-24

anyone picking up this project?

- bean_ian - 2011-06-07

had a look at the source code, looks straight forward enough however currently dev's are extremely limited to what they can do as CouchPotato has no API.
Currently an API for CouchPotato is under development and scheduled to be in v0.5 according to lighthouse.
Not much point in developing anything till then.
Once released i'd say a complete rebuild of mobile couch will be required in order to include the goodies the new API will provide such as full access to CP's library (wanted,snatched,downloaded etc)

- Flomaster - 2011-06-16

anyone having trouble scanning movies using the scanner? seems all walmart movies I try to scan end up as "public" or something generic like that.

-=Jason=-

- rflores2323 - 2011-06-17

Flomaster Wrote:anyone having trouble scanning movies using the scanner? seems all walmart movies I try to scan end up as "public" or something generic like that.

-=Jason=-

yeah alot of walmart movies have a generic upc code on the box and the real upc code is on the inside of the dvd. try to search by name and it usually finds it.

- User 72023 - 2011-06-17

Wow great app, can't wait to try it. Is it possible to scan and build a list of movies in "offline" mode if we don't have external access enabled for Couch Potato from outside our LAN? So when back in the local network it sends the lot to the queue.

- Oskarszoon - 2011-07-17

I've started work on a new CouchPotato android app, I was especially interested with integrating it with the IMDb app. See the screenshots for the first version:

I still need to test it on multiple devices, and the quality setting is hardcoded at the moment. But everything works.

This is mostly new code, but thanks to the original developer for inspiration.

I'm in contact with the CouchPotato developer regarding the API and future features, but any feedback and suggestions are welcome.

- Henkske - 2011-07-17

Niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

- aoaaron - 2011-07-17

this makes me want to trade in my iphone for an android Sad

- rflores2323 - 2011-07-17

the above looks awesome. Do you have any other features tgat you are working on also? Any way you can add multiple instances of CP?