XBMC Community Forum
using extrafanart with T! - Printable Version

+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Transparency! (/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: using extrafanart with T! (/showthread.php?tid=82668)

using extrafanart with T! - gabbott - 2010-10-06 20:19

Using T! 3.10 and decided to try out extrafanart. Never used extrafanart before.

My movies are all in their own folders. So to test, I created an extrafanart in one of my movies folders and put 3 fanart images in there (fanart1.jpg, fanart2.jpg...)

I rescraped the movie but T! is only showing the fanart that is in the movie folder itself, none of the ones in the extrafanart folder. Is there something I have to do to enable this? Also, how often do the fanart pictures cycle?

P.S. checked the FAQ link in the sticky and didn't find any info pertaining to it.

- ronie - 2010-10-06 21:28

it's not yet fully supported in T!
currently extrafanart is only used for Music, in the fullscreen visualization window.

i'm looking in to adding it to other places...

- gabbott - 2010-10-06 21:54

ronie Wrote:it's not yet fully supported in T!
currently extrafanart is only used for Music, in the fullscreen visualization window.

i'm looking in to adding it to other places...

Ah, gotcha. I was under the impression it was working with tv shows/movies. Thanks for the clarification!

- PatK - 2010-10-07 06:55

That would be a nice extra....(with music too?) entertain guests while I bring in the popcorn and before the trailer... better still how about an automate button for the whole shebang. Smile