Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Showmix 2.5 Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=82899)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- traxxus - 2010-11-30

Nice job with Aeon Showmix Evolution Beta! Very nice and very smooth, no lags!

But i miss the cover while pause a movie...

- ESCO1 - 2010-12-02

I still having a hard time installing Aeon Showmix Evolution Beta...can it be that because the file is not zipped but in .rar format? What am doing is extracting it and zipping it again to (zip) using winrar....Can someone upload the file as zipped instead or rar?
Thank you.

- Oddsodz - 2010-12-03

unrar and then copy contents to your addon folder. Simples

- matrix808 - 2010-12-04

Love the skin its really snappy. The only thing I find is that in movie view, in the info pannel I can't see studio flags or format (bluray) resolution(1080p 720p) etc its to dark, if i play with my contrast it gets a little better but not enough. any thoughts how to fix it? Maybe change color to white or grey ?

Thx in advance

- butchabay - 2010-12-04

matrix808 Wrote:Love the skin its really snappy. The only thing I find is that in movie view, in the info pannel I can't see studio flags or format (bluray) resolution(1080p 720p) etc its to dark, if i play with my contrast it gets a little better but not enough. any thoughts how to fix it? Maybe change color to white or grey ?

Thx in advance

That is the "light floor" you can switch to dark floor in skin settings.

- matrix808 - 2010-12-04

If i had the info screen triggered they didn't go to the floor any more they went in the info screen, so on the floor it's ok its in the info screen, hope i make any sense.

- butchabay - 2010-12-04

Yes but on the floor you don't see any flags, it's just on info panel. Switch to dark floor and see if you like it.

- matrix808 - 2010-12-04

It worked and its still nice enough ; )

gonna play some more with it thnx alot

- PatK - 2010-12-10

I've played around a bit with showmix and showmix revolution, it looks very nice, but I'm not that enthusiastic.. the OSD control panel when watching a movie doesn't seem function with a mouse (although I do get a highlight, and the secondary rollover disappears) the keyboard is the only thing that will activate it, and for the most part navigating by mouse is a bit slippery.

Overwise it's a nice snappy interface wiht a lot of nice features; would I be advised to spend $20 on a controller of some sort?

Dharma RC2 Win7/64 the last beta versions of Showmix downloaded in this forum.

- Hunter-Killer - 2010-12-10

PatK Wrote:I've played around a bit with showmix and showmix revolution, it looks very nice, but I'm not that enthusiastic.. the OSD control panel when watching a movie doesn't seem function with a mouse (although I do get a highlight, and the secondary rollover disappears) the keyboard is the only thing that will activate it, and for the most part navigating by mouse is a bit slippery.

Overwise it's a nice snappy interface wiht a lot of nice features; would I be advised to spend $20 on a controller of some sort?

Dharma RC2 Win7/64 the last beta versions of Showmix downloaded in this forum.

The skin is excellent, grab yourself a remote as mouse doesn't work for me either I'm taking a look at Aeon-MQ2 while I wait for Zombie Robot to release his finished Showmix or his Aeon Lite although he hasn't updated on here for a while he's probably enjoying the nice weather.

- butchabay - 2010-12-10

Aeon skins globally don't support mouse. So get a remote and you'll be fine.

- IndyGS - 2010-12-19

Hey all i have a problem. How can i start trailer? with other skins you need to press up and enter but with showmix when i press up only the view option slide in the window. showmix know about the trailer and show me the little T under the plot. so please help!!

- bandelguy - 2010-12-21

When is the Aeon Evolution is releasing? Its showing now as a beta stage skin.

- mardup - 2010-12-23

Hello,
After having tried a lot of skins, Aeon Evolution is definitively one of the bests/beautifuls skin for XBMC, and for me is "just" the best ...

Only 2 things are missing for me for the moment : customisable home menu and support for live TV.
I saw in the "Upcoming Features List" & "New Features/Fixed bugs for next releases" that this features will be added ... Big Grin

So thousands of thanks for your fanstastic work and for keeping this skin alive !!!!

Just waiting now for the next release .... Wink

- Hunter-Killer - 2010-12-23

mardup Wrote:Hello,
After having tried a lot of skins, Aeon Evolution is definitively one of the bests/beautifuls skin for XBMC, and for me is "just" the best ...

Only 2 things are missing for me for the moment : customisable home menu and support for live TV.
I saw in the "Upcoming Features List" & "New Features/Fixed bugs for next releases" that this features will be added ... Big Grin

So thousands of thanks for your fanstastic work and for keeping this skin alive !!!!

Just waiting now for the next release .... Wink

Alot of us are mate.....