Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- DejaVu - 2011-07-17

_Mikie_ Wrote:Thanks! Forgot about the scrollbar.css. In the coming episode widget what does widgetComingEpisodesHeader function do exactly?

Where do I put the content code. After before in between?

The ComingEpisodes widget was one of the first made by Zarquon if I remember rightly, he would know more.

I'm pretty certain its the entire function for stripping out the Sickbeard headers ect from http://sickbeardip[noparse]:p[/noparse]ort/comingEpisodes
That is where the scrollbar is added into the ComingEpisodes widget - rather than scrollbar 'ing the entire page. Smile

It would go here - Replace the div with what ever you like.
You do not need to keep the Div either.

Code:
// END Container for Scroller bar (Wraps comingepisodeswrapper before it created).

<div id=\"comingepisodeswrapper\"></div>

//START Container for Scroller bar (Close Divs and add Dragger).

@gugahoi
I think the prefered category in the Search Widget Settings should be a Drop down list? No?

Incase you thought they were lost...
Code:
List of Categories for nzb.su
value=     Everything
value=1000 Console
value=1010 NDS  
value=1080 PS3  
value=1020 PSP  
value=1030 Wii  
value=1060 WiiWare/VC
value=1070 XBOX 360 DLC  
value=1040 Xbox  
value=1050 Xbox 360  
value=2000 Movies  
value=2010 Foreign  
value=2040 HD  
value=2020 Other  
value=2030 SD
value=3000 Audio  
value=3030 Audiobook  
value=3040 Lossless  
value=3010 MP3  
value=3020 Video  
value=4000 PC  
value=4010 0day  
value=4050 Games  
value=4020 ISO  
value=4030 Mac  
value=4040 Phone
value=5000 TV  
value=5020 Foreign  
value=5040 HD  
value=5050 Other  
value=5030 SD  
value=5060 Sport  
value=6000 XXX  
value=6010 DVD  
value=6020 WMV  
value=6030 XviD  
value=6040 x264  
value=7000 Other  
value=7030 Comics  
value=7020 Ebook  
value=7010 Misc

List of Categories for NZBMatrix.com

value=0     Everything
value=1        Movies: DVD
value=2     Movies: Divx/Xvid
value=54     Movies: BRRip
value=42     Movies: HD (x264)
value=50    Movies: HD (Image)
value=48    Movies: WMV-HD
value=3     Movies: SVCD/VCD
value=4     Movies: Other
value=5     TV: DVD
value=6        TV: Divx/Xvid
value=41     TV: HD
value=7     TV: Sport/Ent
value=8     TV: Other
value=9     Documentaries: STD
value=53     Documentaries: HD
value=10     Games: PC
value=11     Games: PS2
value=43     Games: PS3
value=12     Games: PSP
value=13     Games: Xbox
value=14     Games: Xbox360
value=56     Games: Xbox360 (Other)
value=15     Games: PS1
value=16     Games: Dreamcast
value=44     Games: Wii
value=51     Games: Wii VC
value=45    Games: DS
value=46    Games: GameCube
value=17    Games: Other
value=18     Apps: PC
value=19     Apps: Mac
value=52     Apps: Portable
value=20     Apps: Linux
value=55     Apps: Phone
value=21     Apps: Other
value=22     Music: MP3 Albums
value=47     Music: MP3 Singles
value=23     Music: Lossless
value=24     Music: DVD
value=25     Music: Video
value=27     Music: Other
value=28     Anime: ALL
value=49     Other: Audio Books
value=33     Other: Emulation
value=34     Other: PPC/PDA
value=26     Other: Radio
value=36     Other: E-Books
value=37     Other: Images
value=38     Other: Mobile Phone
value=39     Other: Extra Pars/Fills
value=40     Other: Other

- _Mikie_ - 2011-07-17

Guess what guess what Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I fixed the coming episodes widget!! Big Grin Okay so the scroll bar fails but I have no idea how that works so someone will have to add that. Also need to do a couple minor fixes to get banner view/poster/min view but shouldn't take long. Will up it soon Wink

- Zenshi - 2011-07-17

I'm using the mediafrontpage master repository and noticed that the config.php refers to programs.php?p=xbmc in the nav section, but the programs.php is nowhere to be found.
What do I need to do to have a three column layout, being the comingEpisodes the center one and larger that the other 2?
About the question I made a while back about a link in a widget being able to open another widget, just checkout http://zenshi.kicks-ass.net, I wanted to open the movies/tv shows div on a widget, is it possible or I should forget about it?

Cheers,

Zenshi.

P.S.

What's on my site is [WIP].

- DejaVu - 2011-07-17

_Mikie_ Wrote:Guess what guess what Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

I fixed the coming episodes widget!! Big Grin Okay so the scroll bar fails but I have no idea how that works so someone will have to add that. Also need to do a couple minor fixes to get banner view/poster/min view but shouldn't take long. Will up it soon Wink

Fixed you say? You mean it loads up instantly now or...?

I did not realise it was broken! Big Grin

I'll probably be able to add the scrollbar back in.
What have you changed? Just wComingEpisodes.php?

- _Mikie_ - 2011-07-17

DejaVu Wrote:Fixed you say? You mean it loads up instantly now or...?

Yes and it doesn't show username and password in url on mouse over and it doesn't prompt for password in firefox when fetching images like it used to before.

Yes just wComingEpisodes.php

- DejaVu - 2011-07-18

_Mikie_ Wrote:Yes and it doesn't show username and password in url on mouse over and it doesn't prompt for password in firefox when fetching images like it used to before.

Yes just wComingEpisodes.php

Cool! Waiting in anticipation.................... Nod

- greg613 - 2011-07-18

I got my Plex "Recently Added" widget working!! If anyone else uses Plex and has any ideas let me know I want to get MediaFrontPage fully working with Plex. I still have few more things to do to it but i'm happy I figured it out finnaly.

- gugahoi - 2011-07-18

greg613 Wrote:Image

I got my Plex "Recently Added" widget working!! If anyone else uses Plex and has any ideas let me know I want to get MediaFrontPage fully working with Plex. I still have few more things to do to it but i'm happy I figured it out finnaly.

That is awesome. I definitely wanted to get to plex eventually but it was nowhere near one of my priorities. Good job! We can put it up on the repo if you send it over.

_Mikie_ Wrote:Thanks! Forgot about the scrollbar.css. In the coming episode widget what does widgetComingEpisodesHeader function do exactly?

Where do I put the content code. After before in between?

widgetComingEpisodesHeader function runs at the head tags of the page. It's usually used for javascript function that need to be run in such a way.

DejaVu Wrote:Files that need editing to get SubSonic to stop jumping out of the iFrame.

PlayAddDownload.jsp, top.jsp & main.jsp.

I shall be re-doing my ReadMe.md file for a while now. Smile

I think you should put that info in the extras folder. Possibly put the already modified files there too to make it as easy as possible for other people. That's what I did for the XBMC over reverse proxy stuff.

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-07-18

I'm not sure if anyone noticed my previous post, but is it possible to get HTTPS support for this? Is it as simple as changing all HTTP addresses with HTTPS? Seeing as HTTPS is handled by the apache server?

- DejaVu - 2011-07-18

New CSS Theme added to my repo.

Named it 'Space 6'
Little taster -

- DejaVu - 2011-07-18

guy_smiley:) Wrote:I'm not sure if anyone noticed my previous post, but is it possible to get HTTPS support for this? Is it as simple as changing all HTTP addresses with HTTPS? Seeing as HTTPS is handled by the apache server?
I'm not sure this is available as yet, but I'm far from experienced in Server settings. I cant even get Reverse Proxies working yet! Sad

- guy_smiley:) - 2011-07-19

DejaVu Wrote:I'm not sure this is available as yet, but I'm far from experienced in Server settings. I cant even get Reverse Proxies working yet! Sad

Hmm, maybe someone else then. I thought you had MFP all set up to work with reverse proxies? If you don't know how to set them up I can help, I almost managed to get mine completely set up with HTTPS. Although I believe that SB, Sab, Headphones and CP would need to support HTTPS as well (Sab already does) otherwise you're still sending unencrypted data over HTTPS. I believe anyways Big Grin
(Even wrote my own certificate Tongue, which Chrome doesn't like)

- steve1977 - 2011-07-19

DejaVu Wrote:Fixed you say? You mean it loads up instantly now or...?

Wow, this is awesome. The slow-loading comingepisodes was bogging me quite a bit. Fantastic to see this solved. Thank you guys!!!

Is this change to comingepisodes in any repo yet? Also, have seen that quite a bit has been added back to the main master repo. Would you suggest to use this these days? Is dejavu's navbar now part of the official repo as well?

One last feature request - would it be possible to have the subnavbar transparent for the areas that are not used with buttons?

Thanks in advance. This looks like you guys are getting close to a RC?

- gugahoi - 2011-07-19

guy_smiley:) Wrote:Hmm, maybe someone else then. I thought you had MFP all set up to work with reverse proxies? If you don't know how to set them up I can help, I almost managed to get mine completely set up with HTTPS. Although I believe that SB, Sab, Headphones and CP would need to support HTTPS as well (Sab already does) otherwise you're still sending unencrypted data over HTTPS. I believe anyways Big Grin
(Even wrote my own certificate Tongue, which Chrome doesn't like)

I'm not really sure about the support of the other programs over https because they don't support it themselves (at least I can't see anything in the settings) but if you already have it working over a https URL than I'm sure it should be just a matter of adding the 's' in the config file.

Zenshi Wrote:I'm using the mediafrontpage master repository and noticed that the config.php refers to programs.php?p=xbmc in the nav section, but the programs.php is nowhere to be found.
What do I need to do to have a three column layout, being the comingEpisodes the center one and larger that the other 2?
About the question I made a while back about a link in a widget being able to open another widget, just checkout http://zenshi.kicks-ass.net, I wanted to open the movies/tv shows div on a widget, is it possible or I should forget about it?

Cheers,

Zenshi.

P.S.

What's on my site is [WIP].

The three column layout is an old one. It was my favourite but most people preferred the 4 column layout as it gives room for more widgets. There are a few hacks you can do to have it back to three columns, spread around this thread, but if you have some patience, this will be next on my todo list - making it configurable between 3 or 4 columns. I have already succeeded in making a branch that accomplished that but it is fairly old so I'll have to re-implement that feature.

Regarding the widget, if you can code the page, than it can be a widget. The widget is nothing more than a "skinning" of your code. If you want to start there is an example widget in the widgets folder that you can use as a base.

- DejaVu - 2011-07-19

steve1977 Wrote:One last feature request - would it be possible to have the subnavbar transparent for the areas that are not used with buttons?

I'm not to sure about this, I personally prefer the footer to lay right across the bottom, but this maybe an option if I cannot get it 'overflow' the content.

It's really easy to do this if you want it.

Open footer.php
Replace line 4 with -
Code:
echo "<div style=\"position: fixed; right:0; bottom: 0px;\" id='footer'>";

My other idea was to make the footer thinner - I was going to make it so it's just the height of the letters - or even remove the background completely and have it transparent.

Idea's I'm still playing with. Wink