Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- DejaVu - 2010-11-22

Seems as though RSS is not functioning correctly here.
Click the links opens the details over on NZBMatrix.

I've got it all setup correctly in Sab. The Categories are also specified in the config.php.

But it's no longer auto adding them. Has something been changed?

- Zarquon - 2010-11-23

DejaVu77 Wrote:Seems as though RSS is not functioning correctly here.
Click the links opens the details over on NZBMatrix.

I've got it all setup correctly in Sab. The Categories are also specified in the config.php.

But it's no longer auto adding them. Has something been changed?

I'm up-to-date with the git repository and it works fine on my install.

- Nick8888 - 2010-11-23

Yep still working here. You are clicking on the sabicon right?

- RaNaMaster - 2010-11-23

Hi Nick8888 love your work thank you for making it so easy and fun=) i have a request sir can we add something so i can browse my download directories and delete what i dont need in there from with in the MediaFrontPage also if not so much work a search for NZB file and one more Thank you for your hard work

- Nick8888 - 2010-11-23

RaNaMaster Wrote:Hi Nick8888 love your work thank you for making it so easy and fun=) i have a request sir can we add something so i can browse my download directories and delete what i dont need in there from with in the MediaFrontPage also if not so much work a search for NZB file and one more Thank you for your hard work

Directory Widget: I was thinking of doing some sort of widget to browse my tvheadend recordings so this might be a good flexible approach. I've got other priorities to finish first though.

Search Widget: Theres a bit of discussion of this on the previous page(s). Me and Zarquon both don't really have time to do this but if someone wants to have a go at getting the php code of it working, we can help out with implementing it as a widget within mfp. I imaging it would work similar to the rss widget but it would need to parse the results differently.

- RaNaMaster - 2010-11-24

i dont know if im doing something wrong but under the coming episodes when i click on the Image the pic does not get bigger it says loading.... and just goes round n round i hope that makes sense

- gugahoi - 2010-11-24

I like the minimalist idea for the comingEpisodes widget, I made a few changes to get some banners and got it scrolling as well. Maybe you guys could add that to the git as well to make it easier for people with banners ?

Code:
.listing .title {
    display: none;
}
.listing .info {
}
.listing h1 {
    display: none!important;
}
.listing {
    text-align: left;
    width: 200px;
    height: 20px;
/*    background: transparent!important;
*/}
.listingThumb {
    height: 30px;
};
br {
    clear: both;
}
#outerWrapper {
    padding-left: 12px!important;
}
#listingWrapper {
max-height: 250px;
}

#main #wComingEpisodes.widget .widget-content {
max-height:90%;
}

- gugahoi - 2010-11-24

Wanted to know if someone could help me with creating a search widget.
Specifically, I wanted to know if I should use a JSON string to parse the results from nzbmatrix. Below you can see an example of two items that were returned for the search 'glee'. I was looking to do something like the RSS widget but I'm not sure how to parse the result into an array of sorts?

Code:
NZBID:781635; NZBNAME:Glee S02E08 HDTV XviD LOL; LINK:nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=781635&hit=1; SIZE:437182791.68; INDEX_DATE:2010-11-24 02:12:35; USENET_DATE:2010-11-24 2:12:37; CATEGORY:TV > Divx/Xvid; GROUP:alt.binaries.teevee; COMMENTS:1; HITS:0; NFO:yes; WEBLINK:; LANGUAGE:English; IMAGE:; REGION:0; | NZBID:781632; NZBNAME:Glee S02E08 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION; LINK:nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=781632&hit=1; SIZE:1340080128; INDEX_DATE:2010-11-24 02:07:57; USENET_DATE:2010-11-24 2:07:57; CATEGORY:TV > HD; GROUP:alt.binaries.teevee; COMMENTS:0; HITS:0; NFO:yes; WEBLINK:; LANGUAGE:English; IMAGE:; REGION:0;

- Zarquon - 2010-11-24

gugahoi Wrote:Wanted to know if someone could help me with creating a search widget.
Specifically, I wanted to know if I should use a JSON string to parse the results from nzbmatrix. Below you can see an example of two items that were returned for the search 'glee'. I was looking to do something like the RSS widget but I'm not sure how to parse the result into an array of sorts?

Code:
NZBID:781635; NZBNAME:Glee S02E08 HDTV XviD LOL; LINK:nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=781635&hit=1; SIZE:437182791.68; INDEX_DATE:2010-11-24 02:12:35; USENET_DATE:2010-11-24 2:12:37; CATEGORY:TV > Divx/Xvid; GROUP:alt.binaries.teevee; COMMENTS:1; HITS:0; NFO:yes; WEBLINK:; LANGUAGE:English; IMAGE:; REGION:0; | NZBID:781632; NZBNAME:Glee S02E08 720p HDTV X264 DIMENSION; LINK:nzbmatrix.com/nzb-details.php?id=781632&hit=1; SIZE:1340080128; INDEX_DATE:2010-11-24 02:07:57; USENET_DATE:2010-11-24 2:07:57; CATEGORY:TV > HD; GROUP:alt.binaries.teevee; COMMENTS:0; HITS:0; NFO:yes; WEBLINK:; LANGUAGE:English; IMAGE:; REGION:0;
Look into the explode() command. It should do what you need.

- gugahoi - 2010-11-24

Awesome, thanks. That works perfectly. One think I noticed tho is that if I perform a search, the results get printed correctly as I expected and all but for some reason the xbmc related widgets break.

Another thing - is it possible to have the results printed on a highslide like page?

- hermy65 - 2010-11-24

i updated my install this morning with the newest stuff from github. Now when i go to mediafrontpage i get a blank page. The favicon and Media Center title show up but that is it. Ideas?

- gugahoi - 2010-11-24

gugahoi Wrote:Awesome, thanks. That works perfectly. One think I noticed tho is that if I perform a search, the results get printed correctly as I expected and all but for some reason the xbmc related widgets break.

Another thing - is it possible to have the results printed on a highslide like page?

Actually what I meant to say was, how can I have either the contents of the URL I want in a highslide from the php code? Or how can I have the contents of the php code itself, which I am 'echo'ing, displaying in a highslide?

Sorry for the newb question

Something like this - http://highslide.com/examples/form-submit.html

- Targettio - 2010-11-24

I do love this project, it is a great idea and getting better and better.

One quick question, would it be possible to make a 'coming episodes' widget that didn't use sickbeard? As I don't use sickbeard (I use showrss) so can't use the sickbeard widget.

- jodeman - 2010-11-25

gugahoi Wrote:I like the minimalist idea for the comingEpisodes widget, I made a few changes to get some banners and got it scrolling as well. Maybe you guys could add that to the git as well to make it easier for people with banners ?

Code:
.listing .title {
}
.listing .info {
}
.listing h1 {
    display: none!important;
}
.listing {
    text-align: left;
    height: 20px;
/*    background: transparent!important;
*/}
.listingThumb {
    height: 30px;
};
br {
    clear: both;
}
#outerWrapper {
    padding-left: 12px!important;
}
#listingWrapper {
max-height: 250px;
}

#main #wComingEpisodes.widget .widget-content {
max-height:90%;
}

All set. There are two minimal css files now. One for posters, one for banners. I also added in two commented lines for them in the default config file. Just un-comment which one you'd like to use.

- hermy65 - 2010-11-25

i dont suppose anyone can tell me why mine loads a blank page