Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- gugahoi - 2011-04-08

DejaVu77 Wrote:Here's a JPG of it -

@DejaVu

I've had mine working with password protection for quite some time. Even tho I like the way the login page is implemented in MFP page with what your trying to develop, wouldn't it be easier to just use the normal .htaccess and browser logins?

- hernandito - 2011-04-08

Nick8888 Wrote:Mind posting your changes?

Make sure you get firebug for firefox and right click > inspect element

It will show you what you need to edit for specific things like this.

Thank you Nick,

I figured out how to do most of what I wanted to do...

I am attaching .rar. file with the modified files. Simply replace the existing files with my files.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A26ART9F

If anyone wants to try more improvements, I would love to see them.

yeah - allen00se - 2011-04-08

Nick8888 Wrote:Its possible that it only allows one custom stylesheet at a time

Yes I figured that much, but when I comment out everything except either of the minimal.css neither one changes anything. I guess I am the only one with this problem so I will see if I can come up with something.

Also I am going to try to build a widget similiar to the XBMC media browser but instead of "play" it will be a link to encode from .mkv to iPad or iPhone friendly format. I think I can base alot of it off the XBMC library widget, I will just need a function to poll the media folder and return names...

wish me luck

- steve1977 - 2011-04-08

prophetizer Wrote:i did add this to the config.php
Code:
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

Where within the config.php did you add the above. I am using Chrome and still getting the message below:

> Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in
> C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80 Deprecated: Assigning the return
> value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on
> line 166 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
> deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

- allen00se - 2011-04-08

Here is my first addon if anyone wants the code just let me know.
Basically it just lists some system info such as:
Server name, Internal IP, external IP, CPU load average, OS, kernel, uptime

Anyone have advice on how I can make this widget update every 30seconds or so?

- DPickles - 2011-04-08

allen00se Wrote:Here is my first addon if anyone wants the code just let me know.

Always interested in any new MFP widgets!

- RaNaMaster - 2011-04-09

i was playing with my Mobile Interface today n it seems to me that the Mobile Widget upcoming episodes is not working....the msg im getting is KEY: past current future distant

- steve1977 - 2011-04-09

RaNaMaster Wrote:i was playing with my Mobile Interface today n it seems to me that the Mobile Widget upcoming episodes is not working....the msg im getting is KEY: past current future distant

Same prob with me. Mobile interface works well, but "upcoming episodes" don't show up. Actually, I do not even get an error message.

Also, I don't have the SB, CP and "full" sabnzbd widgets showing up in the M-versions. Is this function not unavailable or what do I need to do to add it?

- RaNaMaster - 2011-04-09

steve1977 Wrote:Same prob with me. Mobile interface works well, but "upcoming episodes" don't show up. Actually, I do not even get an error message.

Also, I don't have the SB, CP and "full" sabnzbd widgets showing up in the M-versions. Is this function not unavailable or what do I need to do to add it?

i see SABnzbd its from the widget...ull only seen something when its downloading so that part is fine n SB, CP its not there

- steve1977 - 2011-04-09

Have one more "issue" with the display of the "normal" interface (NOT-M) in Chrome with "coming episodes". Overall, they show up and they show fine. However, the display in Chrome is not perfect.

Bit hard to describe, but the issue is that the TV shows don't show right underneath each other. Between poster "American Dad" and poster "The Simpsons" are 10-15 empty rows.

You know what I mean and have any idea how to solve it?

- steve1977 - 2011-04-09

RaNaMaster Wrote:i see SABnzbd its from the widget...ull only seen something when its downloading so that part is fine n SB, CP its not there

Sabnzbd shows, but not in the "normal" sanzbd interface, but in a mobile version, where I cannot do a lot.

Any thoughts on the upcoming episodes?

- gugahoi - 2011-04-09

allen00se Wrote:Here is my first addon if anyone wants the code just let me know.
Basically it just lists some system info such as:
Server name, Internal IP, external IP, CPU load average, OS, kernel, uptime

Anyone have advice on how I can make this widget update every 30seconds or so?

Hey allen00se, good work! Upload the code and I'll add it to my repo!

steve1977 Wrote:Have one more "issue" with the display of the "normal" interface (NOT-M) in Chrome with "coming episodes". Overall, they show up and they show fine. However, the display in Chrome is not perfect.

Bit hard to describe, but the issue is that the TV shows don't show right underneath each other. Between poster "American Dad" and poster "The Simpsons" are 10-15 empty rows.

You know what I mean and have any idea how to solve it?

@steve1977 Are you using my Repo? If so, it is probably my fault, since a while back I was playing around trying to get a more minimalistic version of the coming episodes widget and probably forgot to change it back. Let me know and I'll have a look at it.

- steve1977 - 2011-04-09

gugahoi Wrote:@steve1977 Are you using my Repo? If so, it is probably my fault, since a while back I was playing around trying to get a more minimalistic version of the coming episodes widget and probably forgot to change it back. Let me know and I'll have a look at it.

Yup, using your fork and like your work. Is there any file I should change to the master one?

- gugahoi - 2011-04-09

steve1977 Wrote:Yup, using your fork and like your work. Is there any file I should change to the master one?

Good/Bad news,

turns out the problem wasn't from my coding as I originally thought. I've tried all the other forks available and they all seem to have that. Unless I've got stale CSS which I don't think I do. It would be really good if someone figured a way to remove that, since it does annoy me too.

On another note, would people like a twitter widget? I was working on getting that done but the past couple of weeks haven't had much time to sit and code so not a lot got done. If I get a couple of people interested than I'll give it another shot. And if anyone can help me with the X-AUTH authentication system from twitter it would be great cause everything I've tried doesn't seem to work as I expect.

- steve1977 - 2011-04-09

gugahoi Wrote:Good/Bad news, turns out the problem wasn't from my coding as I originally thought. I've tried all the other forks available and they all seem to have that. Unless I've got stale CSS which I don't think I do. It would be really good if someone figured a way to remove that, since it does annoy me too.

I would say bad news. Hope someone comes up with a solution. It basically destroys the clean view and in my eyes makes the "coming episodes" widget basically unusable...

gugahoi Wrote:On another note, would people like a twitter widget? I was working on getting that done but the past couple of weeks haven't had much time to sit and code so not a lot got done. If I get a couple of people interested than I'll give it another shot. And if anyone can help me with the X-AUTH authentication system from twitter it would be great cause everything I've tried doesn't seem to work as I expect.

Unfortunately, I have no clue about coding and thus cannot help. Also, would not be as interested in a Twitter widget. What would really be cool would be a CP widget, which allows to see the queue and add movies to it. Someone else in this thread has been requesting this before.