Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

.. - allen00se - 2011-04-12

gugahoi Wrote:From the Sabnzbd widget

Code:
$wdgtSabnzbd = array("name" => "Sabnzbd", "type" => "ajax", "block" => "sabnzbdwrapper", "headerfunction" => "widgetSabnzbdHeader();", "call" => "widgets/wSabnzbd.php?style=w&c=15", "interval" => 10000);

There's an interval property in the end. I think it is in milliseconds, so it refreshes every 10 seconds or so. Not 100% sure it'll work but give that a try.

yeah I actually already tried using that interval, unfortunately the interval variable is called by a case statement and it only applies if "type=ajax" and the only way I have figured out how to build a widget so far is with "type=inline"... ill keep working on it.

- DejaVu - 2011-04-12

DPickles Wrote:Is there any way to get the sickbeard episode summary to display on MFP? Basically, I want the summary, as well as the title/episode name etc. I've been trying to have a play, but having no success. I personally just want a bit more info displayed Big Grin

Thezoggy would be the man to give the option for this. I think the summary was stripped out because it ruined the look of MFP with too much information in.

You can add it yourself easily by looking through the CSS files. Smile

--EDIT--
I'm going to branch off from gugahoi git as it's the most up to date at the moment and add the option for uTorrent. If it works out, perhaps it can be added permanently (if I get it working OK).
Would appreciate help to get it displaying inline on the page as opposed to inside a DIV/iFrame if anyone can give me pointers.

- sraue - 2011-04-12

Hi,

i want to include MFP to OpenELEC. Because OpenELEC is based on a readonly filesystem i need some changes because the user cant setup config.php, and this file must work in the same way on all installations (with different network settings). If here is one of the devs:

- if in config.php is set a url with "localhost", MFP should internally rewrite "localhost" to the actual IP adress, otherwise localhost from client is used which will never work.
- add support to alternative use the settings for webserverport, webserverusername, webserverpassword, mysql settings from $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml *if not specified* in config.php. this location is a fixed location, and it adds MFP multiuser support too (different settings for multiple users). the same for the sqlite path.
- add support to alternative use the settings for apikeys etc.. from $HOME/.sabnzbd/sabnzbd.conf (or alternativly add a setting to specific a sabnzbd.conf config path) *if not specified* in config.php. the same for all other settings too.

i want to add MFP as quick as possible, so it would be nice if this can be added soon.

- gugahoi - 2011-04-13

sraue Wrote:Hi,

i want to include MFP to OpenELEC. Because OpenELEC is based on a readonly filesystem i need some changes because the user cant setup config.php, and this file must work in the same way on all installations (with different network settings). If here is one of the devs:

- if in config.php is set a url with "localhost", MFP should internally rewrite "localhost" to the actual IP adress, otherwise localhost from client is used which will never work.
- add support to alternative use the settings for webserverport, webserverusername, webserverpassword, mysql settings from $HOME/.xbmc/userdata/guisettings.xml *if not specified* in config.php. this location is a fixed location, and it adds MFP multiuser support too (different settings for multiple users). the same for the sqlite path.
- add support to alternative use the settings for apikeys etc.. from $HOME/.sabnzbd/sabnzbd.conf (or alternativly add a setting to specific a sabnzbd.conf config path) *if not specified* in config.php. the same for all other settings too.

i want to add MFP as quick as possible, so it would be nice if this can be added soon.

I love OpenELEC and would love if MFP was included!

To solve the 1st problem wouldn't it be possible to just have "0.0.0.0" instead of "localhost"?

Also, maybe it would be possible to modify config.php from the Add-on Settings widget?

- Kewlj1313 - 2011-04-13

gugahoi Wrote:I love OpenELEC and would love if MFP was included!

To solve the 1st problem wouldn't it be possible to just have "0.0.0.0" instead of "localhost"?

Also, maybe it would be possible to modify config.php from the Add-on Settings widget?

Agreed huge fan of OpenElec also!

sraue I think it should function fine with the majority of the urls in the config pointing to localhost, because of the way these are ran by the PHP server they should actually point to localhost! Touch base with me in IRC for further clarification.

In regards to being able to configure the config.php... couldn't we do something similar to what you are doing now with the other config files that openelec uses? Create a config.php or something in the samba config share and have openelec grab it on boot.

Also...! gugahoi's branch of MFP has some really great search functionalities, I would highly recommend it! https://github.com/gugahoi/mediafrontpage/

Thx!

- gugahoi - 2011-04-13

DejaVu77 Wrote:Thezoggy would be the man to give the option for this. I think the summary was stripped out because it ruined the look of MFP with too much information in.

You can add it yourself easily by looking through the CSS files. Smile

--EDIT--
I'm going to branch off from gugahoi git as it's the most up to date at the moment and add the option for uTorrent. If it works out, perhaps it can be added permanently (if I get it working OK).
Would appreciate help to get it displaying inline on the page as opposed to inside a DIV/iFrame if anyone can give me pointers.

If you can give me a couple of days, then I'll have time to sit down and try to help with the code. I still think that maybe making something like the Sab widget makes more sense. Even tho we'll be starting from scratch it would be in the lines of the MFP ideal, but since I haven't had a look at the other widget maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...

@sraue are sickbeard and CouchPotato working there yet?

- sraue - 2011-04-13

gugahoi Wrote:@sraue are sickbeard and CouchPotato working there yet?

its WiP :-) i hope i can commit sickbeard the next days, then we will look at couchpotato... sickbeard can now be used with some of the latest changes... hope couchpotato works too

- gugahoi - 2011-04-13

This is fantastic news!!!!!

- hernandito - 2011-04-13

Never mind.... found the answer.

- thezoggy - 2011-04-13

gugahoi Wrote:If you can give me a couple of days, then I'll have time to sit down and try to help with the code. I still think that maybe making something like the Sab widget makes more sense. Even tho we'll be starting from scratch it would be in the lines of the MFP ideal, but since I haven't had a look at the other widget maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...

@sraue are sickbeard and CouchPotato working there yet?

the new coming ep stuff i did last month should be added to master branch here soon... i have no idea how mfp handles it.. but there is also a json api for sickbeard for the coming ep page in the works... so hopefully that will solve all your curl problems and open up a whole new world of possibilities to customizing it however you want.

here are some old screens of it, pretty close to what it is now:
http://www.sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1451&start=10#p6585

- thezoggy - 2011-04-13

DPickles Wrote:Is there any way to get the sickbeard episode summary to display on MFP? Basically, I want the summary, as well as the title/episode name etc. I've been trying to have a play, but having no success. I personally just want a bit more info displayed Big Grin

remove: 'div.ep_summary,' from the first line of the comingepisodes.css file.

- RaNaMaster - 2011-04-13

wow that looks really good. look forward to this!

- DPickles - 2011-04-13

thezoggy Wrote:remove: 'div.ep_summary,' from the first line of the comingepisodes.css file.

Any chance you can post the "comingepisides.css" that you're using? (unless it's posted somewhere else). I've looked at the one that I have and the one from the main branch and neither have 'div.ep_summary,'.

Thanks for the help.

- DejaVu - 2011-04-14

thezoggy Wrote:just tested MFP with sickbeard (git source) latest and things look fine, just made some slight changes to make some things look better. I'd recommend updating MFP github with: http://zoggy.net/comingepisodes.css

--z

Only just spotted this. That CSS has vanished from your server. Any chance of getting it back somehow?

Changed what you suggested, but did not seem to make any difference.
https://github.com/nick8888/mediafrontpage/commit/5554f2e59d59bbad618f846552b45181586aa89d

Are the Episode Summary calls hidden somewhere?

- DejaVu - 2011-04-14

I'll fix this on the master. There was an update Zoggy could not add that I had not noticed...

Change the first line of comingepisodes.css from

Code:
div#header, #MainMenu, #SubMenu, .h2footer, .footer, .plotInfo {

to

Code:
div#header, #MainMenu, #SubMenu, .h2footer, .footer, .plotInfo, div.ep_summary, img.ep_summaryTrigger {

Added to master, but does not seemed to have made a difference.
The episode summary has been hidden in the CSS someplace...?