Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- steve1977 - 2011-05-29

gugahoi Wrote:Is this what you had in mind?

Thanks a lot!!! Almost what I had in mind. On top of the episode title, it would be great to have the series title (e.g., South Park). Also, having 3 lines (series title, episode title, air date) may allow to use more of the empty space. Thanks!!!

- gugahoi - 2011-05-29

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks a lot!!! Almost what I had in mind. On top of the episode title, it would be great to have the series title (e.g., South Park). Also, having 3 lines (series title, episode title, air date) may allow to use more of the empty space. Thanks!!!

Hm, it's not so easy to modify the position of things in that widget. I think the flow is always the same as the one from the real sickbeard coming episodes page. Therefore I believe it's not possible to reposition the TV Show title to where you want. We can have it showing, but on top of the poster. Someone, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

I've put it up on git now, if you want to try it.

- gugahoi - 2011-05-29

drunkendragon Wrote:just downloaded your latest git. wSYSTEM works! Only have one problem left. I can scroll in comingEpisodes..sort of..but the scrollbar it self will only move 0,5cm.

I think this was fixed in my latest update.

- steve1977 - 2011-05-29

gugahoi Wrote:Hm, it's not so easy to modify the position of things in that widget. I think the flow is always the same as the one from the real sickbeard coming episodes page. Therefore I believe it's not possible to reposition the TV Show title to where you want. We can have it showing, but on top of the poster. Someone, please, correct me if I'm wrong.

I've put it up on git now, if you want to try it.

Thanks!!! On-top of the poster is taking too much space, so I would prefer it the way you have it now. Of course depending what the majority thinks... One last thought, is it possible to show the beginning of the episode description? Basically as many total words that the total words do not exceeed the length of the poster? Do you know what I am thinking of?

- drunkendragon - 2011-05-29

gugahoi Wrote:I think this was fixed in my latest update.

It's better now! I can't use the bar all the way through, nut it's ok.
With minimal-banner it's not that big of a deal.

Image Image

- Nick8888 - 2011-05-29

steve1977 Wrote:Thanks for your quick reply. To your questions:

ad 1) I created a new one following the instruction ("zzz-mfp.conf) and put it in "/usr/local/apache2" together with the other conf files.
ad 2) yes, this works, but the username/password is the "old" one (same as for the hash) and not the one from MFP/.htpassw
ad 3) yes

Any more thoughts?
Can you confirm

Sabnzbd's password = "old" password = password/username you used for the hash?

./htpasswd file is just used when accessing the proxy which in turn uses the hash to access sabnzbd. Thats why accessing http://192.168.1.120:9000/sabnzbd will use the "old" password as it is not going through the proxy.

I would remove all the authentication stuff and see if it works then work from there.

- SleepyP - 2011-05-29

I'm pretty sure if he's got the authentication stuff incorrect, it will simply result in an "Unauthorized" error, as opposed to a 404.

What OS are you running?

- steve1977 - 2011-05-29

SleepyP Wrote:I'm pretty sure if he's got the authentication stuff incorrect, it will simply result in an "Unauthorized" error, as opposed to a 404.

What OS are you running?

Running Uniform server on Windows 7. I tried to remove the user/PW and still doesn't work. Let me clarify a bit:

192.168.1.120:80 is the web-server and it shows MFP when entering from home with a password
192.168.1.129:9000 is the addrees/port of sabnzbd and this works when entering directly; user/pass used to be what I referred to as "old"

Any other thoughts based on my conf file? You guys using uniform and is the folder (/usr/local/apache2/conf) the right folder to dumb the conf file?

- Aelius - 2011-05-29

Hi guys,

trying to get this working so I can play, am using xampp on win7, when I type in localhost i get this

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Any suggestions?

Cheers;

Problems - kalhua - 2011-05-29

I have finally got this to work... sort of. I can now see my information when I load the page but have a couple issues. (1) The menu items at the top of the page seem to be loading behind the graphic that is placed at the very top of the page. I can barely see the bottom of the buttons for sickbeard, couch potato, etc. (2) My images for sickbeard are not loading. I appreciate any help you can provide!

Thanks

- steve1977 - 2011-05-29

SleepyP Wrote:I'm pretty sure if he's got the authentication stuff incorrect, it will simply result in an "Unauthorized" error, as opposed to a 404.

What OS are you running?

Still keep on trying to get it running. I am now trying to include the respective lines in the "httpd.conf". Whenever I enter something wrong, it doesn't allow me to start the service, which is a great indicator of what I am doing (wrong)... Below the lines that apparently aren't working. What could I do better/different?

#====== DEFAULT VIRTUAL HOST ===========
# LOCALHOST
<VirtualHost _default_:80>
ServerName localhost
DocumentRoot C:/UniServer/www
<Location /sabnzbd>
ProxyPass http://192.168.1.120:9000/sabnzbd
ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.1.120:9000/sabnzbd
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

- CoinTos - 2011-05-29

gugahoi Wrote:Fantastic!! It doesn't matter to me, whichever way is better for you.

Here you go, there are 3 pregs now, if you need anymore or any adapted to some other useragent string I didn't think of let me know.

Download Source/Diff

- _Mikie_ - 2011-05-29

Couple Questions

1. Whats the security vulnerability in the control widget?

2. What all does settings $mfpsecured to true do?

3. How do I reload the nav.php and index.php. Like if I put a reload link in either it only reloads that particular one. Any ideas?

Thanks

- Nick8888 - 2011-05-30

1. Whats the security vulnerability in the control widget?
I believe wControl allows you to set it to execute scripts. This is a security issue if you have not protected your website as someone could go to the link /mfp/widgets/wControl.php?..... and execute a script on your computer.
zarquon implemented a security feature which makes it harder for anyone to guess the link to this feature by including a apikey which must be entered as well. This apikey is in mfp's config.php so it knows where it is and can execute scripts if you want it to. Other people can't execute scripts until they now know both the link and the apikey

2. What all does settings $mfpsecured to true do?
setting mfpsecured to true means you have protected your mfp yourself and don't want mfp interferring. basically if you dont know what you are doing, keep it set to true.

3. How do I reload the nav.php and index.php. Like if I put a reload link in either it only reloads that particular one. Any ideas?
index.php will reload both as it contains two frames. one set to nav.php and the larger one set to mediafrontpage.php

- SleepyP - 2011-05-30

Aelius Wrote:Hi guys,

trying to get this working so I can play, am using xampp on win7, when I type in localhost i get this

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 80

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config.php on line 166

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\xampp\php\PEAR\Config\Container.php on line 111

Any suggestions?

Cheers;

I went ahead and committed a really basic version of the "servercheck" script I wrote https://github.com/DivinityCycle/mediafrontpage/blob/master/servercheck.php Can you try running this on your setup? It will ensure that your PHP, XML Lib, and Curl are all installed & working correctly, and will point it out if any of those are missing. I THINK those errors are caused by missing Curl. Can you report back if that's the case?