Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Neon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=139)
+----- Thread: [WIP] Neon - a new skin for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=83337)

- stoli - 2011-01-20

@Helter_Skelter - I'll have to work on the Next Aired - it is indeed broken in most views. Not sure right off what I did and don't feel like going back through all of the comits.

As for the total, they should appear so long as the global clock option is enabled.

Edit: Next aired fixed in most views. I still have to do Files and Slim List.

- Helter_Skelter - 2011-01-20

Thanks stoli! I'll try it now

I'll let u know...

Edit: i check it:

the total count is back only in few views: panel, files and showcase

i retried next aired, but it doesn't work in any views Sad

the total has disappeared when u have removed the date from global clock...why have u removed it?
I think it's ok to see also the date...

- stoli - 2011-01-20

@Helter_Skelter - the date has been gone since early October...

There was a conflict with my update for the clock - I'll get that worked out today.

As for the Next Aired, it works in these views:
- Poster (Dark View)
- Landscape
- 16x9
- (By end of day - Slim Files and Filess)

Have you actaully run the Next Aired Addon? How many shows does it display?

mmm...i did for sure something wrong...

next aired is installed and enable...

if i go to configure there's only a general setting where u choose the view mode

where can i see how many shows it display??

Thanks a lot for your help

- stoli - 2011-01-20

Helter_Skelter Wrote:mmm...i did for sure something wrong...

next aired is installed and enable...

if i go to configure there's only a general setting where u choose the view mode

where can i see how many shows it display??

Thanks a lot for your help

Press Enter on the addon.

stoli Wrote:Press Enter on the addon.

if i press enter it opens up the menu with uninstall, disable, configure, update and changelog...

- rob87 - 2011-01-20

Hey Guys,

How can i add custom submenus to my custom favorite items?
I have created a radio button on homescreen and i will add my favorite radiostations to the submenu.
In the skinsettings i can only add custom submenus to movies, tvshows and music but not to my own custom items.

and one more question. I have changed the background for my home Buttom "music". But if i listen to music the default artistfanart is the old picture. How can i change this picture to my new music background??

- stoli - 2011-01-20

Helter_Skelter Wrote:if i press enter it opens up the menu with uninstall, disable, configure, update and changelog...

Open in Videos > Video-Addons > TV Next Aired and it will pull all current shows and display them.

- stoli - 2011-01-20

rob87 Wrote:Hey Guys,

How can i add custom submenus to my custom favorite items?
I have created a radio button on homescreen and i will add my favorite radiostations to the submenu.
In the skinsettings i can only add custom submenus to movies, tvshows and music but not to my own custom items.

It's not currently designed to have submenus below custom menus. I'll look into this in the future.

rob87 Wrote:and one more question. I have changed the background for my home Buttom "music". But if i listen to music the default artistfanart is the old picture. How can i change this picture to my new music background??

Change the image skin.neon/media/backgrounds/music.jpg

Thanks,

- ameinild - 2011-01-20

Hey Stoli, sorry for the late reply. Here is a classic example of a Right List View, from another favorite Aeon Nox:

Movies:

And TV shows:

Clean and simple, something like this would be awesome for this skin...

stoli Wrote:Open in Videos > Video-Addons > TV Next Aired and it will pull all current shows and display them.

Now it's working in the views that u said erlier...thanks a lot!

- rob87 - 2011-01-20

stoli Wrote:It's not currently designed to have submenus below custom menus. I'll look into this in the future.

thanks, i would be great!!

The artistfanart works now. its not enough to change the music.jpg. i had to set the new music.jpg as default in the skin backround settings.

- maui917 - 2011-01-21

stoli Wrote:It's not currently designed to have submenus below custom menus. I'll look into this in the future.

Change the image skin.neon/media/backgrounds/music.jpg

Thanks,

I just wanted to bump the comment on Submenu's for custom home menu item's. That's a feature I would love since I use custom home menu playlists to seperate my movies from my kids movies, but want the "recently added" submenu's still available.

- stoli - 2011-01-21

maui917 Wrote:I just wanted to bump the comment on Submenu's for custom home menu item's. That's a feature I would love since I use custom home menu playlists to seperate my movies from my kids movies, but want the "recently added" submenu's still available.

I'll work on this over the weekend. Should have something tomorrow if I don't get too wrapped up in the iPad xbmc. Smile

- stoli - 2011-01-23

Before anyone asks - no this does not work on iPhone/iPad. I can't speak for the aTV2 though, but I would think it will face some of the same issues I am seeing on the iPad but certainly not as many.