Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds (/showthread.php?tid=83643)

- eddiem - 2011-02-12

That has solved it, Thank You.

- PatK - 2011-02-12

Just downloaded the latest SVN 3.11.4 and renamed it... to get the weather plug in operational. No mods, just placed in the directory and renamed and find that the 'XBMC' logo on the home page (upper left) is missing although the shadow for it lives. The previous Ver seemed to find it, but I did edit it out.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

- ronie - 2011-02-12

PatK Wrote:Just downloaded the latest SVN 3.11.4 and renamed it...

if this means you have multiple copies of T! in your addons folder
then it could cause issues.

so i'm not sure what's going on there.

in T! 3.11.4 you have the option to hide / replace the logo in skin settings,
but it should be visible by default.

- PatK - 2011-02-12

ronie Wrote:if this means you have multiple copies of T! in your addons folder
then it could cause issues.

so i'm not sure what's going on there.

in T! 3.11.4 you have the option to hide / replace the logo in skin settings,
but it should be visible by default.

I see there is a new feature for Custom Logo, and once I engaged it, worked fine... I did rename the org skin.transparency to Sskin.transparency so I presumed that the system wouldn't find it. Then renamed the transparency-xbmc to skin.transparency. Perhaps I've changed the org. logo file/name/location etc... considering I don't use it. The new Custom Logo feature will make many users happy, now to find a suitable moniker, or button.

- kurai - 2011-02-13

Hi Ronie.

Quick question regarding Recently Added items on Videos/Movies/TV Shows home screens ...

When feature was first added the Videos & Movies home screen recently added selection was taken from the Movies db, and TV Shows was taken from TV Show db.

Because I watch more tv than movies I modified Includes_Home.xml so that Videos & TV Shows recently added was taken from TV Show db, and only Movies homescreen took recently added from Movie db.

This meant a manual merge every time I svn up'ed.

However - I got myself into a bit of a mess while changing things around with the integration of the updated Weather.com Plus addon, amongst other things, and got my local svn metadata in a horrible state Eek

Easiest way to fix was to rename old skin.transparency and check out the current rev to a new dir.

I was about to then manually change my Includes_Home mods, but I noticed it was already displaying as I wanted Huh

So - my rather long winded - question is ... did you already change the recently added behaviour in the svn, or has my local install somehow magically retained my edits ? Big Grin

- ronie - 2011-02-13

kurai Wrote:Easiest way to fix was to rename old skin.transparency and check out the current rev to a new dir.

never keep two copies of T! in the addons folder.

kurai Wrote:So - my rather long winded - question is ... did you already change the recently added behaviour in the svn, or has my local install somehow magically retained my edits ? Big Grin

the latter, most likely due to the above.

- kurai - 2011-02-14

Ah, OK.

Deleted skin.transparency.bak and things are behaving as expected again.

Thanks Smile

- Zrino - 2011-02-15

Is there any other way to get new T!svn without TortoiseSVN software?

- ronie - 2011-02-15

Zrino Wrote:Is there any other way to get new T!svn without TortoiseSVN software?

you can use any svn client, doesn't have to be tortoise.

there are "third party" daily svn builds available at passion-xbmc.org,
but if you decide to use those and things go wrong, don't come knocking on my door (ie. no support)

- Zrino - 2011-02-15

ronie Wrote:you can use any svn client, doesn't have to be tortoise.

there are "third party" daily svn builds available at passion-xbmc.org,
but if you decide to use those and things go wrong, don't come knocking on my door (ie. no support)

I ask because i don't have administrator rights on some computers at work, and it not possible to use usb memo stick on it. So it would be nice to get new T!svns on RapidShare too. Nod

- yabbah - 2011-02-16

I have problem "upgrade" to svn #890, #891 and #892. It just complain that the file "/user/myusername/Library/application support/xbmc/addon/skin.transparency/media/flags/music/recordlabel/Fueled By Ramen.png" already exist. Even if I remove it from my local folder, I got this error msg.

Any ideas?

- ronie - 2011-02-16

yabbah Wrote:I have problem "upgrade" to svn #890, #891 and #892. It just complain that the file "/user/myusername/Library/application support/xbmc/addon/skin.transparency/media/flags/music/recordlabel/Fueled By Ramen.png" already exist. Even if I remove it from my local folder, I got this error msg.

Any ideas?

yes, there was a duplicate file on svn, fixed now.

cheers!

I think I remember a question about this... but it's escaped me at the moment. - PatK - 2011-02-18

I haven't played a lot music lately... last time I had visualization set-up to play a collage of cover thumbs and had a path to a specific folder. I now longer can find path in settings and I'm unable to see how to activate it... Was this taken out? It's not that big of a deal, but was a little bit less frenzied than the others offered.

Anyone?

SVN 3.11.4

- ronie - 2011-02-18

PatK Wrote:I haven't played a lot music lately... last time I had visualization set-up to play a collage of cover thumbs and had a path to a specific folder. I now longer can find path in settings and I'm unable to see how to activate it... Was this taken out? It's not that big of a deal, but was a little bit less frenzied than the others offered.

Anyone?

SVN 3.11.4

2 pages back in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83643&page=16

- Gitrian - 2011-02-18

When I choose Fanart and "Show visualization on top" I can't see the fanart when I use the ProjectM visualization. With the other visualizations I can see the fanart. Is there some setting so I can make the ProjectM visualization transparent?