Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds (/showthread.php?tid=83643)

- Daniginz - 2011-05-27

Great! updating now...
Works great
Thanks alot

- bandelguy - 2011-05-27

Can a user like me , use color studio logos on T!. Kisuan has a nice repo of color logos. In the skin can there be any provision of using them, just as a option? May be you can make a separate folder for the users to add color logos .

- ronie - 2011-05-27

bandelguy Wrote:Can a user like me , use color studio logos on T!. Kisuan has a nice repo of color logos. In the skin can there be any provision of using them, just as a option? May be you can make a separate folder for the users to add color logos .

someone also requested colored mediaflags.
i think colored studio logos would go nice with them.

i'll have to think about how i'm going to implement this all...

so can't answer your question at the moment.

- bandelguy - 2011-05-27

ronie Wrote:someone also requested colored mediaflags.
i think colored studio logos would go nice with them.

i'll have to think about how i'm going to implement this all...

so can't answer your question at the moment.

@Ronie: Take your time. Colored studio logos and media flags, would be awesome for this superb skin. For the mean time, I am keeping my fingers crossed. I think adding them into your skin would be a big next step.

- steve1977 - 2011-05-29

Anyone using T! on iOS/ATV2? What folder to copy to? Anything not working well?

- Tomkun - 2011-05-30

Not sure which version I'm using, but it's the SVN version from the Passion repository on XBMC v10.1.

The Home menu buttons "TV Shows" and "Movies" don't take me directly to the correct place, but rather they do the same as the "Videos" button does.

Is that something I've set up wrong? I've certainly never noticed this behavior before.

- ronie - 2011-05-30

Tomkun Wrote:Not sure which version I'm using, but it's the SVN version from the Passion repository on XBMC v10.1.

The Home menu buttons "TV Shows" and "Movies" don't take me directly to the correct place, but rather they do the same as the "Videos" button does.

Is that something I've set up wrong? I've certainly never noticed this behavior before.

the answer is in the first post of this thread:
ronie Wrote:note: if you want to use svn versions of T! you need to run a very recent nightly build of xbmc.
this version of the skin is not backwards compatible with xbmc dharma 10.1.

- Tomkun - 2011-05-30

D'oh!

Thanks for pointing that out and sorry for being stupid!

Edit:
I just updated to the latest nightly (May 30th) and it's telling me that the dependencies are not met for the skin and it's marked as 'broken' in the Passion repository...

What nightly version should I be using?

- ronie - 2011-05-30

Tomkun Wrote:I just updated to the latest nightly (May 30th) and it's telling me that the dependencies are not met for the skin and it's marked as 'broken' in the Passion repository...

you might be missing some required addons:
script.favourites
script.logo-downloader
script.qlock
script.randomitems

- Tomkun - 2011-05-31

ronie Wrote:you might be missing some required addons:
script.favourites
script.logo-downloader
script.qlock
script.randomitems

I have tried adding these by 'installing from zip' and manually extracting them in the add-ons folder, but they will not install, or even be seen by the current nightly.

I figure this is all to do with the repos being updated for Eden, so I figure I'll just wait it out and go back to the 10.1 version and a non SVN version of this skin.

Thanks for the help though Ronie.

- j0cke - 2011-06-01

ronie Wrote:heh, never knew xbmc now also supports watched flags for files with no content set.

will add it to my todo list.

Thanks in advance for that.

But more important... Thank you for this great skin and all work you've done! It's much appreciated. Smile

- ronie - 2011-06-02

just for fun...added an option to show random addons on the homescreen:

it requires the latest random items script (2.0.0) from the eden-pre addon repo.

in case you don't care, turn it off:
Skin Settings > Home > Programs - Random items

- PatK - 2011-06-02

ronie Wrote:just for fun...added an option to show random addons on the homescreen: it requires the latest random items script (2.0.0) from the eden-pre addon repo.

in case you don't care, turn it off:
Skin Settings > Home > Programs - Random items

Some of these new additions to Transparency! look pretty tasty, is a solid stable version of eden close by... or is there still a lot of dust settling out? Hint of an ETA?

- ronie - 2011-06-02

PatK Wrote:Some of these new additions to Transparency! look pretty tasty, is a solid stable version of eden close by...
xbmc eden? i really wouldn't know...
i don't expect it any time soon....but that's just a guess.

- Zernable - 2011-06-14

I've got a 3 day old svn build of both xbmc and of T! installed, but the recently added items on the homepage are empty. I've added new items since installing, but still nothing shows. The RecentlyAdded script doesn't appear in the addon repo any more, but presumably that is because it is integrated into XBMC now, correct?

A quick grep of the xbmc.log shows the following as the only line containing recentlyadded:
18:09:25 T:139793977894848 M:1882959872 DEBUG: ADDON: cpluff: 'Plug-in script.recentlyadded has been installed.'