Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds (/showthread.php?tid=83643)

- ronie - 2011-10-29

right, it's there... done Smile

didn't have much room for an extra button in the video info dialog,
so i had to take the difficult route and be creative to come up with a suitable solution.

- Martijn - 2011-10-29

ronie Wrote:right, it's there... done Smile

didn't have much room for an extra button in the video info dialog,
so i had to take the difficult route and be creative to come up with a suitable solution.

Great.
I'll download the svn tomorrow and see what you've come up with.

- PatK - 2011-10-29

Latest build Oct 29 compile has brought back the mediaflags and the movie-plot, but the double dates are still there in video file mode.

- ronie - 2011-10-29

PatK Wrote:Latest build Oct 29 compile has brought back the mediaflags and the movie-plot, but the double dates are still there in video file mode.

that's only in coverflow view right?
if you enable stacking on the side menu, solves the issue correct?

- PatK - 2011-10-29

ronie Wrote:that's only in coverflow view right?
if you enable stacking on the side menu, solves the issue correct?

Correct... Love the integration of poster/fanart into artwork but I noticed blue line slightly off in TV mode. Image detail triva... Love'n it so far.

Changing artwork changes library view - Verberzerk - 2011-10-29

Hi Ronie,

Just noticed that when changing movie artwork through the new pop-up menu, the view of the library changes every time from 'all videos' to 'watched' to 'unwatched', etc..
Didn't know what was going on at first, thought I was suddenly missing a lot of movies.

Can you reproduce the problem or do i need to send in a log?

Cheers,
Rob

- ronie - 2011-10-29

PatK Wrote:Correct...
ok, now i know we're talking about the same thing.

it's due to a recent change in xbmc.
it now shows the filename instead of db name in files (depending on whether stacking is enabled or not)

i know, if you're coming from dharma, you're used to seeing filenames in filemode, but that wasn't the case for pre-eden.

until recently, that is.

PatK Wrote:Love the integration of poster/fanart into artwork but I noticed blue line slightly off in TV mode. .

thanx, fixed it right away.

- ronie - 2011-10-29

Verberzerk Wrote:Hi Ronie,

Just noticed that when changing movie artwork through the new pop-up menu, the view of the library changes every time from 'all videos' to 'watched' to 'unwatched', etc..
Didn't know what was going on at first, thought I was suddenly missing a lot of movies.

Can you reproduce the problem or do i need to send in a log?

Cheers,
Rob
good catch Smile
fixed now.

- Verberzerk - 2011-10-29

Thanks, so it is!

Great service, same as with the SDTV/HDTV flags.

Keep up the good (hard...) work Big Grin

- EclipseGT - 2011-10-30

ronie I found an issue with the icons view in movies. The poster overhangs the left side of the dvd cases. Using T! svn and nightly build of pre-eden

- ronie - 2011-10-30

EclipseGT Wrote:ronie I found an issue with the icons view in movies. The poster overhangs the left side of the dvd cases. Using T! svn and nightly build of pre-eden

weird...

might be some bug in xbmc.

i found a way to work around the issue though,
will push it to T! svn in a sec.

- bobrap - 2011-10-30

Ronie,
Hate to ask for as I guess it would be a mod. Anyway, in TV shows I like the look of the screen without posters. So, I deselect TV Shows - use posters. I would like to keep the same view from "use posters" when I go to the season screen. Not real keen on the squished picture in the middle. Does this make any sense. BTW, I use fanart view. Thanks!

- steve1977 - 2011-11-05

I just upgraded from 10.1 to nightly pre-eden. I used to run Transparency! and it "survived" the upgrade and is still the default skin. Having said this, I suspect that this is still exactly the same as the one that I used prior to upgrading to the nightly. My questions:

1) Is there any drawback of keep on using the "old" Transparency skin on pre-Eden rather than using a nightly of the skin as well?

2) When do you expect to add Transparency to the pre-Eden addons?

Thanks in advance!!!

- ronie - 2011-11-05

bobrap Wrote:Ronie,
Hate to ask for as I guess it would be a mod. Anyway, in TV shows I like the look of the screen without posters. So, I deselect TV Shows - use posters. I would like to keep the same view from "use posters" when I go to the season screen. Not real keen on the squished picture in the middle. Does this make any sense. BTW, I use fanart view. Thanks!

in View-Fanart.xml, do a search for TVshowThumb
thats the image control you want to get rid of.

- ronie - 2011-11-05

steve1977 Wrote:I just upgraded from 10.1 to nightly pre-eden. I used to run Transparency! and it "survived" the upgrade and is still the default skin. Having said this, I suspect that this is still exactly the same as the one that I used prior to upgrading to the nightly. My questions:

1) Is there any drawback of keep on using the "old" Transparency skin on pre-Eden rather than using a nightly of the skin as well?

xbmc pre-eden has files-in-lib and i don't think that'll work properly with a dharma skin.
steve1977 Wrote:2) When do you expect to add Transparency to the pre-Eden addons?

no clue really, maybe when the first eden beta is released.