Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds (/showthread.php?tid=83643)

- ronie - 2011-12-30

gabbott Wrote:Noticed that total season count includes Season 0 (specials), would it be possible to change the season count to not include that?

that piece of info is handled by xbmc.
i can't change it from within the skin.

- gabbott - 2011-12-30

ronie Wrote:that piece of info is handled by xbmc.
i can't change it from within the skin.

Ok, thanks. Wasn't sure if it was skin related or xbmc related, I switched back to confluence and didn't see that info listed anywhere so figured I'd try here first. First time I've noticed that so wonder if that has changed. Anyway, I can TRAC it.

- gabbott - 2011-12-31

Looks like missing audio flag for DD 4.0:

show up as:

Listitem.AudioCodec: ac3
Listitem.AudioChannels: 4

- ronie - 2011-12-31

gabbott Wrote:Looks like missing audio flag for DD 4.0:

show up as:

Listitem.AudioCodec: ac3
Listitem.AudioChannels: 4

cheers for the heads-up!
added in svn as of now. :-)

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-03

hi ronie

finally upgraded to eden beta and t svn. however im having an issue creating custom home menus from favorites.

i can add items to favourites and visit my favourites through my shutdown menu and the items appear fine but when i try to select one for creating a home screen menu my favorites list appears empty.

any ideas mate?

thanks
rbx

- ronie - 2012-01-03

rudeboyx Wrote:any ideas mate?

yup, you need to install script.favourites

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-03

cheers ronie.

guess im going to have to have a read up on the last years worth of changes. daym... things keep changing so fast.Wink

RBX

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-04

ok. cant seem to figure this one out

i have set up a favorites link to my prelibrary folders (FILES SOURCES) and can choose them now in my home submenus. however when selecting them i get a empty list and then pressing back takes me back to my library.

whats your thoughts on this one?

- ronie - 2012-01-04

rudeboyx Wrote:i have set up a favorites link to my prelibrary folders (FILES SOURCES) and can hoose them now in my home submenus.
for your info, the 'Videos' menu button already does that.
rudeboyx Wrote:however when selecting them i get a empty list and then pressing back takes me back to my library.
empty screen means you're not using the right code.

it should be:
Code:
<onclick>ActivateWindow(Videos,Files,return)</onclick>

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-04

Hi ronie. i understand that "videos" takes you there but I have it designed like this with my faves links 2 folders deep into files mode and is exactly how I used to have it set up with Dharma.

Filesmode
-Movies (Scanned to Library)
-New Downloads
-Pre Library¬
--------------`Movies (added to Faves)
--------------`TV Shows (Added to Faves)
-TV Shows (Scanned to Library)

Now on my home screen i have them added as sub menues to Movies and TV Shows.

MOVIES¬
----------`Fave "Movies Pre Library"

TV SHOWS¬
-------------`Faves "TV Shows Pre Library"

MUSIC

GAMES

etc,etc

But as I said. Once I selected I get a blank list. Actually I've just had a thought. Could renaming the favorites screw up the favorites link? as once I added them to favorites, I open up the normal favorites browser and edit the names from "Movies" to "Movies Pre library" & "TV Shows" to "TV Shows Pre Library" so they dont get mistaken for my main movies and tv shows folders. could this be causing an error whith the way the faves script pulls up the window?

Cheers
RBX

- ronie - 2012-01-04

could be a bug in xbmc, i would need to see a Debug Log to know for sure.

several users have reported similar issues before, sadly there isn't an easy fix for it.

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-04

OK.

I'll try and get a debug log together and put the link up.

Thanks
RBX

PS - Just a quick bug report.
When in movies library using the icon view (I think) the one that looks like a big coverflow view), and you enter a movie collection (boxset) the animation of the cases as they go off the left edge of the screen is missing. it just dissapears instead of animating off like the right side of the screen. It works fine on the main movie level, it just seems to be in movie collections.

- ronie - 2012-01-04

rudeboyx Wrote:PS - Just a quick bug report.
When in movies library using the icon view (I think) the one that looks like a big coverflow view), and you enter a movie collection (boxset) the animation of the cases as they go off the left edge of the screen is missing. it just dissapears instead of animating off like the right side of the screen. It works fine on the main movie level, it just seems to be in movie collections.

maybe i'm looking in the wrong places, but i don't see it anywhere...
i don't think entering a moviecollection should trigger an animation
at least, it doesn't do so on my end.

- rudeboyx - 2012-01-04

ronie Wrote:maybe i'm looking in the wrong places, but i don't see it anywhere...
i don't think entering a moviecollection should trigger an animation
at least, it doesn't do so on my end.

not when entering collections but when scrolling left and right within a collection (boxset)

- ronie - 2012-01-04

rudeboyx Wrote:not when entering collections but when scrolling left and right within a collection (boxset)

nope... not seeing any issue there.

when things go wacky, restart xbmc...that might fix it at your end.