Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! SVN for XBMC nightly builds (/showthread.php?tid=83643)

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - PatK - 2012-08-31

A bit Darker search keyboard for SVN, On a windows machine place the files in C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.transparency\media

Remaining images (there's a limit of 6 per message)

I think that's it.

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - steve1977 - 2012-09-08

I have been using Transparency on Eden and now tried to update to Frodo. After the update, XBMC does no longer start and gives me an error message that there is a version conflict. I am using OSX Lion, so don't think there should be an issue.

Could this be related that Transparency was my default skin before the upgrade?

(Assuming I get Frodo working somehow), is there a T! in the repo yet or would I need to manually install from zip?

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - ronie - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-08, 03:50)steve1977 Wrote: I have been using Transparency on Eden and now tried to update to Frodo. After the update, XBMC does no longer start and gives me an error message that there is a version conflict. I am using OSX Lion, so don't think there should be an issue.

Could this be related that Transparency was my default skin before the upgrade?

(Assuming I get Frodo working somehow), is there a T! in the repo yet or would I need to manually install from zip?

seems unlikely to me it's skin related.

you can use the eden version of T! with nightly builds as well.

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - Martijn - 2012-09-08

latest OSX alpha5 version had a problem building. Use alpha4 instead until resolved

tv show premiered/air date on video OSD - kossatzd - 2012-10-09

Hey ronie,
I found myself wanting to see the original air date for a tv episode that i am watching as I'm watching it. Is there any way I can get the original air date appearing anywhere on the video OSD? It's kind of annoying to go back to the episode list, hitting episode information and finding it there.

I'm not suggesting this should be added to the skin per se. I took a stab at it myself...but saw that that label isn't available from "VideoLibrary". So it's not as easy as it could have been. I haven't done any skin/python development, but if you know it can be done, give me some direction and I'm sure I'll figure it out. Or if it can't be done, you can save me some time not looking into it.

Thanks!

RE: tv show premiered/air date on video OSD - ronie - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-09, 16:54)kossatzd Wrote: Hey ronie,
I found myself wanting to see the original air date for a tv episode that i am watching as I'm watching it. Is there any way I can get the original air date appearing anywhere on the video OSD? It's kind of annoying to go back to the episode list, hitting episode information and finding it there.

sure, i've just added it to T! svn.

RE: tv show premiered/air date on video OSD - kossatzd - 2012-10-09

(2012-10-09, 17:41)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-09, 16:54)kossatzd Wrote: Hey ronie,

sure, i've just added it to T! svn.

Ugh, VideoPlayer.Premiered?!?! i could have swear i tried what you added...aside from the localization.

Thanks for the quick reply/fix.

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - ronie - 2012-10-11

as of now, T! svn needs the skin.widgets script.
this script replaces both the randomitems and the watchlist scripts (and you need it for recently added items as well).

if you don't use other skins, you can safely delete the randomitems and the watchlist scripts.

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - xgox - 2012-10-11

i really like the T! skin and wanted to ask if you could include some minor features in one of your next updates: Huh

- show remaining time rather than duration

- add runtime in movies library in all views (in order to scroll faster through movies instead of having to wait for pop-up dialog if you are limited to for example 100 minutes for whatever reason (you're tired, you're not in the mood for a 140 minute film))

- use plot outline in all views AND last but not least

- include functionality of banner AND posters?

this would be very nice...

THANKS for this skin, reacts fast, runs smooth, no crashes thus far!

greetings&respect

Nod[/size]

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - lordashram - 2012-10-11

+1 on banners, at least for tv shows

Ronnie, I use my own custom box art for movies in png format (I use transparency to make them have the rounded edges) and currently have to copy them from <movie>.png to <movie>.tbn, is there a way for T! to use <movie>.png or would that have to be done on a xbmc dev level?

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - ronie - 2012-10-11

(2012-10-11, 22:32)lordashram Wrote: +1 on banners, at least for tv shows

Ronnie, I use my own custom box art for movies in png format (I use transparency to make them have the rounded edges) and currently have to copy them from <movie>.png to <movie>.tbn, is there a way for T! to use <movie>.png or would that have to be done on a xbmc dev level?

you could try if adding them to advancedsettings.xml does the trick:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Advancedsettings.xml#.3Cdvdthumbs.3E

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - ronie - 2012-10-12

(2012-10-11, 22:32)lordashram Wrote: +1 on banners, at least for tv shows

?

there's tv show banners everywhere it T!

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - Thorbear - 2012-10-14

hi ronie.

whenever i try to download a logo for any movie (not tv show) something goes wrong. i can select a logo for download, but after that nothing happens (the progress bar never moves, see provided screenshots)
and hen i get tired of waiting i cannot cancel.. it says it's canceling, but still nothing happens.
i have to restart xbmc to get away from this. it would be nice to be able to use movie logos =)

but i am not sure this is a skin issue though..

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2m1zf8medv09xs9/yfLeHXVuWP

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - Martijn - 2012-10-14

this is a bug in xbmc. nothing can be done about that now until they fix it.
just run the script from programs

RE: T! development svn for xbmc nightly builds - Thorbear - 2012-10-15

ok, at least i know were the problem is originating from.

thanx for your answer