Kodi Community Forum
Cirrus Mods - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Cirrus Extended (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=133)
+----- Thread: Cirrus Mods (/showthread.php?tid=83818)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Malexx - 2011-01-14

in the next update there will be option to choose imdb rating or stars.
hopefully this weekend,with lots of other features ...

- bartdesign - 2011-01-14

Sinvida Wrote:As I posted earlier on I am very excited about the Cirrus skin, because it's fast, it's simple but still has good eye candy. Currently I am tweaking the cirrus skin bit by bit to even better to my personal needs. Figured I might share some screenshots with you guys. It's still work in progress.
Very nice, can't wait to use it Wink

- Sinvida - 2011-01-16

Hi all,

As I wrote a few post earlier I started modding the Cirrus skin at first for personal use, because I didn't like the OSD buttons in the original. Then I figured that I might as well try and add some other stuff that I missed in the skin, like trailers and next aired tv show info.

Now I know Malexx and Butchabay are also working on a big Cirrus mod, but for me redesigning the OSD button set was most important. If Cirrus users like this, then maybe we should look at combining the different mods. For now I will enjoy this mod, which I have called Sinus. I hope you will too.

Here's the list of things I changed

Modded changes:
-- Changed OSD button sets
-- Aeon like font
-- Changed position of time and weather
-- Integrated trailers on pressing down (shows in view if a trailer is available)
-- Integrated next episode information (from next aired script)
-- Aeon style recently added layout
-- Integrated logo download script
-- Integrated TV tunes (can be turned on and off through settings)
-- Changed default settings to default horizontal menu and fanart background
-- To-do: fix recently added music info so it plays the album.

Feedback on stuff that is not working correctly is very welcome!

Download the modded skin here!

Here's a few screenshots that give you an idea of the OSD buttons and the recently added info.

- butchabay - 2011-01-16

@Sinvida
Great there are people offering nice mods and share with the community.
Nice Job and Cirrus is getting more and more an excellent skin.
Malexx and me are launching our work, hopefully tonight due some testing!
So stay tuned ... Smile

- smush420 - 2011-01-16

This is a great mod Sinvida, a few questions though. How do I use the green font, and would it be possible to include Video Statistics maybe as an option in the settings, I liked that a lot from the original? Also I have the next aired script enable however nothing shows up. Other than that thanks for your work it's really great.

re - Malexx - 2011-01-16

For better Overview and since this Thread got a little messy,we started a seperate Thread for Cirrus Extended Mod(Butchabay and Malexx Merge).
If you want things integrated there give us feedback in the thread,thx

- Sinvida - 2011-01-16

smush420 Wrote:This is a great mod Sinvida, a few questions though. How do I use the green font, and would it be possible to include Video Statistics maybe as an option in the settings, I liked that a lot from the original? Also I have the next aired script enable however nothing shows up. Other than that thanks for your work it's really great.

Ah, I changed the green font back to the orange. Laugh Wasn't sure people would like the green, but i will change it back. Just redownload it or in the defaults.xml in the color folder change
Code:
<color name="orange">FFB88A00</color>
to:
Code:
<color name="orange">FF3ecc3a</color>

I will look into the statistics page when focused on the menu item video.

As far as next aired is concerned have you installed the mod TV shows - next aired? You need to install and run that to see the next episode air dates.

Link is broken - preproman - 2011-02-19

Sinvida Wrote:Hi all,

As I wrote a few post earlier I started modding the Cirrus skin at first for personal use, because I didn't like the OSD buttons in the original. Then I figured that I might as well try and add some other stuff that I missed in the skin, like trailers and next aired tv show info.

Now I know Malexx and Butchabay are also working on a big Cirrus mod, but for me redesigning the OSD button set was most important. If Cirrus users like this, then maybe we should look at combining the different mods. For now I will enjoy this mod, which I have called Sinus. I hope you will too.

Here's the list of things I changed

Modded changes:
-- Changed OSD button sets
-- Aeon like font
-- Changed position of time and weather
-- Integrated trailers on pressing down (shows in view if a trailer is available)
-- Integrated next episode information (from next aired script)
-- Aeon style recently added layout
-- Integrated logo download script
-- Integrated TV tunes (can be turned on and off through settings)
-- Changed default settings to default horizontal menu and fanart background
-- To-do: fix recently added music info so it plays the album.

Feedback on stuff that is not working correctly is very welcome!

Download the modded skin here!

Here's a few screenshots that give you an idea of the OSD buttons and the recently added info.

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.
If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.
Click here to view our help resources

- Sinvida - 2011-02-19

Thanx, fixed it.

- christoofar - 2011-02-20

Sinvida Wrote:Thanx, fixed it.

not...

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire.

- Sinvida - 2011-02-20

The link in the quoted message is still wrong but i cant change that. The one in the original post should be working.

Otherwise check the sinus thread for the most up to date info.

- christoofar - 2011-02-20

oh duh, you are right of course..thanks ..excellent work!!Smile

- christoofar - 2011-02-21

btw Sinvida - VERY nice skin mods!! NodNod

- Sinvida - 2011-02-21

christoofar Wrote:btw Sinvida - VERY nice skin mods!! NodNod

Thanks for your kind remark! I have a beta version of a simplicity mod currently up for download. Looking for some people to test it.

Maybe in the future I can pick up the cirrus mod again, bu butchabay and malexx are already doing an awesome job.

- el_Paraguayo - 2011-05-22

I use XBMC as a MythTV frontend.

I wrote a short python script to get the name of the next recording and have this pop up on my home screen when I'm over the link to my recordings:

(If you're interested, the "Powersaving" option is a script that sets an ACPI wake alarm based on the next scheduled MythTV recording and suspends the machine - it'll only suspend if various tests are passed e.g. no active recordings/jobs, no active ssh sessions etc. The script also runs as a cron job so it can powerdown later).