Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tinybutstrong - 2013-02-04

This addon is compatible with Frodo? The gui to search/pick theme is not showing here.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-02-04

^ read up

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tinybutstrong - 2013-02-06

(2013-02-04, 20:05)ronie Wrote: ^ read up

You mean the "auto download if exact match is found"? disabled it, got same behavior :~~

debug log.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-02-06

(2013-02-06, 17:54)tinybutstrong Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 20:05)ronie Wrote: ^ read up

You mean the "auto download if exact match is found"? disabled it, got same behavior :~~

debug log.

most of your shows already have a theme.mp3 and you have selected not to overwrite them.
the only one that's being searched for is 'The_Following_Takes_Place_Between'.
there's only 1 tune available for this show, so it will be auto downloaded.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - dgrayfromdc - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-02, 05:12)ronie Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 04:37)dgrayfromdc Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 09:59)ronie Wrote: could you give me an example of such a show?
what happens in such a case, do you get an empty select dialog?

Brickleberry doesn't seem to have a theme, and yes, I just get an empty select dialog. When I cancel out of it, the scan stops altogether. I've already gone in and done each show individually, but I figured I'd point this out.

there should be a 'manual search..' entry the select dialog (could you confirm if it's there or not)
and if you cancel the the select dialog, it should just continue with the next tv show.

if you can get me a debug log of the exit problem, i'll have a look at it.

It's behaving normally as you described, I must have hit the back button one too many times.

I did notice another bug though...

I have upgraded to Frodo on one of my machines and I noticed that the dialog box isn't clearing itself up between shows, a behavior I don't see in Eden with version 2.0.4. For example, I'll see "Searching for American Horror Story..." and below it I'll still see "Downloading ..../Alphas/theme.mp3" (from the previous show's theme download).

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-08, 04:54)dgrayfromdc Wrote: I did notice another bug though...

I have upgraded to Frodo on one of my machines and I noticed that the dialog box isn't clearing itself up between shows, a behavior I don't see in Eden with version 2.0.4. For example, I'll see "Searching for American Horror Story..." and below it I'll still see "Downloading ..../Alphas/theme.mp3" (from the previous show's theme download).

thanx, will fix it!

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tinybutstrong - 2013-02-10

(2013-02-06, 20:19)ronie Wrote: most of your shows already have a theme.mp3 and you have selected not to overwrite them.
the only one that's being searched for is 'The_Following_Takes_Place_Between'.
there's only 1 tune available for this show, so it will be auto downloaded.

But I want to preview the song before to download it, like in Eden. If I had listening to this downloaded theme for example, I had ignored it, really bad song.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-02-14

(2013-02-10, 22:55)tinybutstrong Wrote: But I want to preview the song before to download it, like in Eden. If I had listening to this downloaded theme for example, I had ignored it, really bad song.

(2013-02-04, 14:24)ronie Wrote: as for showing a select dialog when only one result is available,
yeah i think it makes sense when auto download is off.

will look into it if it's easy to change.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - gremlin03 - 2013-02-18

For anyone that wants to copy their themes to a new seperate folder after having already downloaded a bunch of them I have a solution (assuming you're using Windows, sorry can't help for other O/S)

If you have a structure for your TV shows similar to "V:\TV Shows\Show X\ theme.mp3" and you want to copy all the themes to say "C:\TVTunes\Show X\Theme.mp3" With each theme inside it's own folder all you have to do is this.

1. Run CMD
2. Type XCopy V:\TV Shows\*.mp3 C:\TVTunes\*mp3 /E
3. Press Enter

This will copy the entire folder structure of your TV Shows folder but will only copy across Mp3 files (not the videos, subs or anything else) while it will create some redundant folders it's the easiest and fastest way I could find.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Owel - 2013-02-28

Hi,

i have a problem with this plugin. Well I don't know if the problem is raised by this plugin, but it occured while playing with this addon.

First my Configuration:
XBMC 12 on Win7 64 Bit
Output: HDMI (Video/Audio)

So i was playing with this plugin, dowloaded themes and wanted to check them by browsing my tv shows. Suddenly all sound stopped.(themes, menu sound and video playback sound)
I restarted XBMC and now i have sound during videoplayback but now theme is playing in the tv shows and also the menu sound is missing.

Any suggestions?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-02-28

(2013-02-28, 12:03)Owel Wrote: Hi,

i have a problem with this plugin. Well I don't know if the problem is raised by this plugin, but it occured while playing with this addon.

First my Configuration:
XBMC 12 on Win7 64 Bit
Output: HDMI (Video/Audio)

So i was playing with this plugin, dowloaded themes and wanted to check them by browsing my tv shows. Suddenly all sound stopped.(themes, menu sound and video playback sound)
I restarted XBMC and now i have sound during videoplayback but now theme is playing in the tv shows and also the menu sound is missing.

Any suggestions?

check if the sound is xbmc is not muted.
press + on keyboard/remote to turn up the volume.

other than that, no idea really...

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Owel - 2013-03-01

Yeah that did it.
never came up to think that if xbmc is muted playback still is not muted.

Thanks for that tipp

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tomska - 2013-03-12

Is it possible to have TvTunes start playing the themes already in the tv show list, not the episode list of a show?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-12, 21:32)tomska Wrote: Is it possible to have TvTunes start playing the themes already in the tv show list, not the episode list of a show?

nope:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925&page=111

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tomska - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-12, 21:53)ronie Wrote:
(2013-03-12, 21:32)tomska Wrote: Is it possible to have TvTunes start playing the themes already in the tv show list, not the episode list of a show?

nope:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925&page=111

Oh, from just two pages ago, sorry about that.
Why would it be a mess? Wouldn't it be possible to add some timer so a theme starts playing only if a show was focused for a second or so? That way, if one were to immediately start scrolling after opening the list, nothing would be played until he stopped scrolling. And if he then started scrolling again, the previous theme would keep playing until he stopped at another show.