Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Technoaddicto - 2013-03-21

Is there a way to apply theme music to movies when you first onpen the movie before it plays, like the TV shows? That I still haven't got working yeT.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Alim - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 00:17)ronie Wrote: thanx for the logs everyone :-)
fix should arrive shortly (v3.0.6)

Thanks ronie, that was real quick.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 02:00)Technoaddicto Wrote: Is there a way to apply theme music to movies when you first onpen the movie before it plays, like the TV shows? That I still haven't got working yeT.

nope the addon only works with tv shows.
there's no dedicated site for movies tunes that this script can use.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - tomska - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 10:13)ronie Wrote:
(2013-03-21, 02:00)Technoaddicto Wrote: Is there a way to apply theme music to movies when you first onpen the movie before it plays, like the TV shows? That I still haven't got working yeT.

But what about manually searching and adding a theme? I can't try it out right now (not at home); would TvTunes recognize a theme.mp3 for a movie?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-03-21

(2013-03-21, 16:03)tomska Wrote:

But what about manually searching and adding a theme? I can't try it out right now (not at home); would TvTunes recognize a theme.mp3 for a movie?

nope it doesn't work for movies.

manually adding tunes for hundreds of movies doesn't sound like an option to me.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Technoaddicto - 2013-03-22

Thanks, now I'm still having trouble with some of my TV shows that are in Spanish, should I just manually add the theme.mp3 for them? Oh BTW how do I do that? TIA

(2013-03-21, 16:03)tomska Wrote:

Sounds like a great idea, but it would be very slow going and tedious.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-22, 00:39)Technoaddicto Wrote: Thanks, now I'm still having trouble with some of my TV shows that are in Spanish, should I just manually add the theme.mp3 for them? Oh BTW how do I do that? TIA

you can put a theme.mp3 file inside the tv show folder.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - mswiege - 2013-03-24

I'm using XBMC v 12.1 and as skin "Aeon Nox". If I open the TV-Series library, select a TV-Series to get to the season selection, the theme of the series is played. So far so good. Would it also be possible to play the theme while being on the main menu of the TV-Series library? So while, clicking through the list of series the theme of the current highlighted item is played, just like the fanart changes while browsing though the list also the sound would change. Could this be done by manipulating the skin files?
Thanks by the way for the nice add-on!

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-03-24

(2013-03-24, 23:02)mswiege Wrote: I'm using XBMC v 12.1 and as skin "Aeon Nox". If I open the TV-Series library, select a TV-Series to get to the season selection, the theme of the series is played. So far so good. Would it also be possible to play the theme while being on the main menu of the TV-Series library? So while, clicking through the list of series the theme of the current highlighted item is played, just like the fanart changes while browsing though the list also the sound would change. Could this be done by manipulating the skin files?
Thanks by the way for the nice add-on!

that question gets asked here every other day ;-)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=83925&pid=1363937#pid1363937

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Technoaddicto - 2013-03-30

The TV show music still won't play, I'm trying different skins, but most aren't' working transparency didn't work not themes.
I installed tvtunes configured enabled it, and still nothing. Did I miss a step? TIA

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - TRaSH - 2013-03-30

did you run it ?
so it will download the tunes

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - KrisB - 2013-04-04

Hello chaps,

Looking for help and hope I'm posting in the correct part. I have abandoned my Apple TV 2 setup after the library randomly vanished and started fresh with XMBC.

I am using a Window 7 Laptop with Frodo v12.1 with the Transparency! skin and my content is hosted on a Netgear ReadyDuo NAS (Movies/Tv shows only). I have successfully setup and run my media but having trouble running the TvTunes addon.

It installed and I have run it going through each of my tv series and selecting the correct tunes when prompted (I can hear the music at this point). The theme files appear in the directory of each tv show however when I go to Tv Shows and expect to hear the theme tunes; I get nothing.

As a new user; I don't really know where to start and hoping you can get me on the right track.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - jbrady3324 - 2013-04-13

Is there a way to get this working on openelec using back row? I can download the themes and listen to them, but they do not play when browsing my TV library.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-04-13

(2013-04-13, 01:34)jbrady3324 Wrote: Is there a way to get this working on openelec using back row? I can download the themes and listen to them, but they do not play when browsing my TV library.

ask for help in the back-row skin thread ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - anarchoi - 2013-04-14

i installed it but i don't understand how to download the audio files... i can't hear any theme song playing and i have turned on automatic download... not sure what im missing

i use Aeon MQ3 with latest xbmc build