Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 11:59)anarchoi Wrote: i installed it but i don't understand how to download the audio files... i can't hear any theme song playing and i have turned on automatic download... not sure what im missing

i use Aeon MQ3 with latest xbmc build
you just run the addon first in order to download all the tunes.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - anarchoi - 2013-04-14

How do i do it ? When i go to the addon all i see is the configuration ... playback, download, filesystem

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-04-14

(2013-04-14, 20:41)anarchoi Wrote: How do i do it ? When i go to the addon all i see is the configuration ... playback, download, filesystem

hit the 'programs' button on the confluence homescreen.
you can run tv tunes from there.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - anarchoi - 2013-04-15

Ok i finally found how to access the addon and i downloaded tunes for each of my TV Series, but when i go to the TV Series interface i cant hear any song...

BTW I use Aeon MQ3 theme

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - LeeVFX - 2013-04-29

I'm having the same problem. Sometimes the Theme plays and sometimes it doesn't. I'm using Aeon MQ4 and Frodo 12.1.
When the theme was working, it was only left channel.
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - User 98869 - 2013-05-12

Have you considered adding support for .flac files?

No support for non-English languages - mishka2000 - 2013-05-14

No support for TV Shows in Russian Language:

I have my TV Shows scrapped with Russian names (set "ru" in The TVDB scrapper).
Also, I've set "Cyrillic (Windows)" in Settings->Appearance->International->Character Set

Launching TvTunes add-on, choosing "Replace the current theme".
When it encounters shows named in Russian, it just presents "Choose for", without specifying the name of show, so I even can not supply the name manually.

RE: No support for non-English languages - ronie - 2013-05-14

(2013-05-14, 10:54)mishka2000 Wrote: No support for TV Shows in Russian Language:

I have my TV Shows scrapped with Russian names (set "ru" in The TVDB scrapper).
Also, I've set "Cyrillic (Windows)" in Settings->Appearance->International->Character Set

Launching TvTunes add-on, choosing "Replace the current theme".
When it encounters shows named in Russian, it just presents "Choose for", without specifying the name of show, so I even can not supply the name manually.

i can't reproduce. it should always show 'manual search' at the top of the list.
provide a screenshot and a Debug Log please.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - mishka2000 - 2013-05-15

Well, it does shows "manual search" at the top of the list but I don't know which English name to type in - name of show is not shown as it's in Russian.
Will try to provide debug log..

Oh, and if it's matter my skin is Aeon Nox, the latest from official rep.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-05-15

(2013-05-15, 07:08)mishka2000 Wrote: Well, it does shows "manual search" at the top of the list but I don't know which English name to type in - name of show is not shown as it's in Russian.
Will try to provide debug log..

Oh, and if it's matter my skin is Aeon Nox, the latest from official rep.

does Aeon Nox provide a font that supports russian (cyrillic) characters?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - mishka2000 - 2013-05-16

Yes, in order to see Russian characters I had to choose System->Appearance->Fonts to be "Korean" fontset. I don't know which exact font is used underneath. All menu entries and movies/series names/information are displayed with Cyrillic characters.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-05-16

(2013-05-16, 05:28)mishka2000 Wrote: Yes, in order to see Russian characters I had to choose System->Appearance->Fonts to be "Korean" fontset. I don't know which exact font is used underneath. All menu entries and movies/series names/information are displayed with Cyrillic characters.

please try this version and let me know if that fixes your issue:
script.tvtunes-3.0.8.zip

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - mishka2000 - 2013-05-17

It surely fixes the problem.

In popup that saying "Searching for..." it still doesn't shows anything, but in following screen with "Choose for.." it shows name of the show in Russian. It allows me to type in English show name using "Manual search". It also presents the name of the show in Russian inside of "manual search" itself (the screen with keyboard).

Many thanks.

P.S. I wonder is it possible to retrieve the English name of TV show out of XBMC database automatically. Maybe using some IMDB ID or whatever ? This way your script will be agnostic to language that is used for TV Show name Wink

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ppic - 2013-05-17

yes, but can't, xbmc only store your title, and imdb id is not used by tvrage...
so to make what you want, we should query another site to retrieve the english name, it will slow done the whole process...

not necessary to slow all people for few languages that are actually not recognized.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - houlty - 2013-05-19

hi, i'm really interested in using this addon, but it is failing to write to my SMB share.

eg: 13:51:35 T:7648 ERROR: CWINFileSMB: Unable to open file for writing '\\192.168.1.30\Videos\High Definition\TV Shows\24\theme.mp3' Error '5

full log here.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=20384