Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - seth.feinberg - 2013-07-05

(2013-07-05, 01:31)ronie Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 01:07)rossdret Wrote:
(2013-07-02, 02:04)seth.feinberg Wrote: Same, except I'm using Confluence and experiencing this on my Win7, ATV2 and Mac installations...

Edit: In case anyone's interested, here's my debug log http://pastebin.com/vPV0NTB0

Actually it's also not working on my windows install. It started after I upgraded to Frodo 12.2. I am using Aeon Nox and before I thought there used to be a setting under: Apperance ---> Skin -----> Settings ----> Enable TVtunes. But it's no longer there or maybe that was a different skin. Regardless I don't get an error message so no reason to post a debug log. Does anyone know why this might of happened or how to fix it?

both of you need to enable tv tunes in skin settings.
ask for help in the skin thread if you can't find such a setting.

Ah thanks and sorry for being dumb! I assumed having the add-on enabled was all I needed, thanks again...

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - F0x123 - 2013-08-19

Hi all,

I am using tvtunes with xbmc eden and after a total reinstall of xbmc I can't get tvtunes to avoid prompting the volume popup during changing the volume level. I am pretty sure that before my reinstallation the popup was not displayed. I also tried installing the latest tvtunes plugin 3.0.6 manually but it did not help.

Anyone got a hint how to configure this?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-08-19

(2013-08-19, 11:44)F0x123 Wrote: Hi all,

I am using tvtunes with xbmc eden and after a total reinstall of xbmc I can't get tvtunes to avoid prompting the volume popup during changing the volume level. I am pretty sure that before my reinstallation the popup was not displayed. I also tried installing the latest tvtunes plugin 3.0.6 manually but it did not help.

Anyone got a hint how to configure this?

try disabling 'Fade tune when you exit a tv show' in the addon settings.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - F0x123 - 2013-08-21

But this will not fix displaying the popup for chaning the volume for tunes (no fading) or?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-08-21

(2013-08-21, 14:05)F0x123 Wrote: But this will not fix displaying the popup for chaning the volume for tunes (no fading) or?

i'm not sure, it's been a long while since i've used Eden :-)

one other thing you could try is setting 'Lower sound volume' to 0.

ps. the latest version of tv tunes for Eden is 2.0.6
i'm not sure if 3.0.6 (which is meant for frodo) could cause these issues on Eden,
so it might be worth to revert your version to 2.0.6

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - NEDM64 - 2013-08-26

Hi, I have a problem with XBMC/Confluence/TV Tunes.

When I select a TV Show, the tune starts playing, but it's muted, I need to turn up the volume, when I back and select another show, the volume mutes itself again and starts playing muted.

Can anyone help?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-08-26

(2013-08-26, 00:18)NEDM64 Wrote: Hi, I have a problem with XBMC/Confluence/TV Tunes.

When I select a TV Show, the tune starts playing, but it's muted, I need to turn up the volume, when I back and select another show, the volume mutes itself again and starts playing muted.

Can anyone help?
you've probably set 'Lower sound volume' to the max value in addon settings?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - NEDM64 - 2013-08-26

(2013-08-26, 00:20)ronie Wrote:
(2013-08-26, 00:18)NEDM64 Wrote: Hi, I have a problem with XBMC/Confluence/TV Tunes.

Can anyone help?
you've probably set 'Lower sound volume' to the max value in addon settings?

Oh! I see.

Anyways, bug in translation, in Portuguese (PT-PT) it's "Ajustar volume do som", which mean "Adjust sound volume", should be something like "Baixar volume do som" to be understandable that's attenuating the sound volume.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - meridius - 2013-09-09

Hi all great program

Started using tvtunes with xbmc 12.2 + aeon nox 4.0.9 and noticed a couple of bugs.

the loop option in the config does not seem to do anything at all as i get the same effect with it on and off ? the reason i ask is becasue the theme song never loops for me, the only time the theme song starts up again is if i select a different episode and even then the theme song only plays back once untill i go back to seasons menu which then it plays again but only once.

is there going to be a fix for this as the loop options does not work at all.

another bug the odd time not very often it will mute the sound and leave is set to 0 which is mute and i have to manualy set it back to 100%, this has only happend a couple of times but not often

thanks for any help

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-09-09

(2013-09-09, 00:02)meridius Wrote: Hi all great program

Started using tvtunes with xbmc 12.2 + aeon nox 4.0.9 and noticed a couple of bugs.

the loop option in the config does not seem to do anything at all as i get the same effect with it on and off ? the reason i ask is becasue the theme song never loops for me, the only time the theme song starts up again is if i select a different episode and even then the theme song only plays back once untill i go back to seasons menu which then it plays again but only once.

thanx for the report!

should be fixed in:
script.tvtunes-3.0.9.zip

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - meridius - 2013-09-10

(2013-09-09, 23:42)ronie Wrote:
(2013-09-09, 00:02)meridius Wrote: Hi all great program

thanx for the report!

should be fixed in:
script.tvtunes-3.0.9.zip

thanks mate not a problem will check out the update when i get back in from work tonight and let you know how i get on.

cheers for that

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - meridius - 2013-09-10

Hi mate

just to reposrt back you fixed the loop play back but theres one more bug i think.

With loop playback OFF

seasons menu = plays once (which is correct no problem)
episodes menu = plays twice (this is the bug as it should only play once not a hugh problem but thought i would report it)

With loop playback ON

seasons menu = plays all the time (which is correct no problem)
episodes menu = plays all the time (which is correct no problem)

so the loop playback is now fixed but just that bug in episodes menu where it plays twice when playback loop is set to off dont know if you want to fix that but i thought i would let you know.

great program will try the next version for you if your going to fix that part.

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-09-10

(2013-09-10, 22:55)meridius Wrote: Hi mate

just to reposrt back you fixed the loop play back but theres one more bug i think.

With loop playback OFF

episodes menu = plays twice (this is the bug as it should only play once not a hugh problem but thought i would report it)

thx a bunch for testing and the bugreport :-)
i can't reproduce it, so if you could get me a Debug Log, i'll look into it.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - meridius - 2013-09-11

(2013-09-10, 23:49)ronie Wrote:

With loop playback OFF

i can't reproduce it, so if you could get me a debug log, i'll look into it.

thanks

not to sure on how to get that debug log do i need to just go into each menu at a time and let it record the log in that menu ? and where does it save it.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2013-09-11

(2013-09-11, 16:03)meridius Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 23:49)ronie Wrote:

With loop playback OFF

i can't reproduce it, so if you could get me a debug log, i'll look into it.

thanks

not to sure on how to get that debug log do i need to just go into each menu at a time and let it record the log in that menu ? and where does it save it.

just enable debug logging in xbmc and reproduce the issue by going to episodes.