Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows (/showthread.php?tid=84166)

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - tokarevps - 2013-02-12

(2013-02-11, 19:25)s1mp3 Wrote: Same problem here Sad
I've enabled plugin support in imon...

Plugin support was enabled.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-02-14

Hi to all
I'm a new user and my english is not very clear.
Recently i assembly a new mediacenter with antec case (fusion 350) and install XBMC and XBMC on iMon to control front display.
All work but I try to see the code to insert ti view "spectrum analyzer" on display when i playng music.
I tried here
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata/LCD.xml
and here
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=InfoLabels
but I do not seem to see the correct string.

Any ideas?

Andrea

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - gibxxi - 2013-02-15

XBMConiMon does not have graphic equalizer display support. This is/was only available via the iMon software drivers, which no longer works with XBMC (Frodo and up). It also didn't work for WASAPI output since that output type takes exclusive control of the device, and thus Windows (and hence iMon) cannot see the sound level data.

So the only way to get this working is to use the "Media Information Tab" in iMon Manager, and select the checkbox for "XBMC" with an Eden version of XBMC installed, and the single configurable sound device set to a DirectSound Output and no XBMConiMon installed or loaded. Also, you have to erase the username/password for the XBMC webserver as iMon does not give you the ability to configure these values.

Otherwise, use XBMConiMon + XBMC (Frodo) and disable any iMon integration with XBMC in their own drivers, and forego any display of a spectrum analyzer / graphic equalizer display.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-02-15

gibxxi, thanks a lot
Fortunately is only a my intention of customization.
i will stay with only title information

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - Frank2211 - 2013-02-17

Hi,

please help me out here. I am a newbie at xbmc. I followed your instructions (README) but when I try to connect I get: “Cannot connect to XBMC at 127.0.0.1:8080.
OS is Windows 7 64 bit, Hardware is SilverStone Grandia GD02S-MT, IMON Software is iMon Manager 8.12.1202, your software is v0.1.4.0 Beta.

Do I need to install JSON or imonDisplayAPI separately or something?
Any help would be much appreciated!

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - gibxxi - 2013-02-17

The "8080" port should be the one that's set in the XBMC settings (GUI) and is port 80 by default.

The second port setting (in XBMConiMon) I have mine configured as, for TCP Port is: 9090, which seems to work.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - correborre - 2013-02-20

Hello xbmc users

I have a problems getting xbmc on imon to work. i've been reading and trying many things on this forum and still don't have it working on my lcd!
I hope you can help me. i think i have the wrong version off xbmconimon i'v so can you tell me with 1 i need and were i can find it.

this the error i get from the log file:
XbmcOniMon.exe Error: 0 : 02/20/2013 15:34:27 [XBMC] Could not open a connection to XBMC
XbmcOniMon.exe Error: 0 : ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken.EnsureValue(JToken value)
at Newtonsoft.Json.Linq.JToken.op_Explicit(JToken value)
at XBMC.JsonRpc.XbmcPlayer.GetActivePlayers(Boolean& video, Boolean& audio, Boolean& picture, Int32& id)
at iMon.XBMC.XbmcHandler.xbmcConnected(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at XBMC.JsonRpc.XbmcJsonRpcConnection.onConnected()
at XBMC.JsonRpc.XbmcJsonRpcConnection.Open(Int32 jsonPort)

here are my settings so far:

case: Moneual moncaso 932

system: windows 7 prof 64 bit servie pack 1

xbmconimon by parsley v0.1.9.5

IMON MANAGER ver 8.12.1202

IMON F/W Version

IMON Firmwire ver 0x3416 7" touch lcd

xbmc uncheckt in frontvieuw manager read that that will do the thrik

XBMC 10.1 Git: e9e9099 compiled mar8 2011

I expliciet choose for this version because of the api settings in later versions of xbmc
xbmc is connected with i net at port 8080 and working the password is the same in xbmconimon and even treid it with out password
ip adres matches the one you can see in xbmc settings. it's also no firewall isu because i hav
xbmc remote working using the same config.

the only thing i have doubt about is the utp port 9090 becaeuse i cant find it in xbmc.

i've anyonme can help me that would be realy great.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - gibxxi - 2013-02-20

XBMConImon does not work with the colour touchscreen LCD's by Soundgraph. It only works with the older Monochrome letterbox style LCD's.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - john.doe - 2013-02-21

Hi, i am using Frodo over W7-64bits and its works except time played and time ramaining bars (up and down in lcd panel). It works before, but now it doesn't appears.

I just unmark XBMC on imon and configure XbmcOniMon. ¿Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks in advance !

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - Thom0pson - 2013-02-21

The errorlog is here :Image

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-02-25

Hi
I recently started to have problems.
I added the plugin for the scraper of the film (MyMovies.it e Movieplayer.it) and from that moment every time I start the execution of a film XBMConIMON crashed.
the problem is repeated with any movie (DIVX, MKV ecc).
If i start XBMConIMON after start movie work correctly.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - gibxxi - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-25, 11:10)xblastx Wrote: Hi
I added the plugin for the scraper of the film (MyMovies.it e Movieplayer.it) and from that moment every time I start the execution of a film XBMConIMON crashed.

If your using BlackMan's 0.1.9.5 version, you may want to see here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166&pid=1279364#pid1279364

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - xblastx - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-25, 13:41)gibxxi Wrote:
(2013-02-25, 11:10)xblastx Wrote: Hi

If your using BlackMan's 0.1.9.5 version, you may want to see here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=84166&pid=1279364#pid1279364

Hi
thanks a lot, i change the version of XBMConIMON, after some checks all work correctly.

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - ShinobiX9X - 2013-02-27

Hello, i have the same problem, as soon as it connects to xbmc i get framework error.

xbmconimon folder is right under c:
latest imon
xbmconimon 0.1.4
win 8 64

thanks in advance for help

RE: [WINDOWS] XBMC on iMON Display (LCD / VFD) for Windows - baijuxavior - 2013-02-28

You need to install older version of .net frame work like 3.5 becuase Windows 8 has only .net 4.5 and older versions are not installed by default. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx

If you have Windows 8 installation disk, you can install .net offline without connecting to the internet.