Kodi Community Forum
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- hotlips - 2011-11-04

Hi DJToll
The confluence skin works fine
Best Regards,
Kristian

- hotlips - 2011-11-04

Hi DJToll
The Confluence Skin works fine (but not very well with touch :-)
Best Regards,
Kristian

- djtoll - 2011-11-06

hotlips Wrote:Hi DJToll
The confluence skin works fine
Best Regards,
Kristian

can you switch to FileMode and add new Stuff (Music) and now go return to Database.

- hotlips - 2011-11-17

After adding a source in file-mode, going into library mode will not make the new source appear

- detlev24 - 2011-11-20

hi and big THX for this great skin! works much better on my origenae s16t, 7" touchscreen than the standard confluence one. Smile

can you tell me how i can add a "shutdown" button to the main menu? since xbmc does currently not support system shutdown by pressing the case power button.

and any suggestion for how to make navigation appear smoother (on ubuntu)?

best regards!

- djtoll - 2011-11-20

detlev24 Wrote:hi and big THX for this great skin! works much better on my origenae s16t touchscreen than the standard confluence one. Smile

can you tell me how i can add a "shutdown" button to the main menu? since xbmc does currently not support system shutdown by pressing the case power button.

and any suggestion for how to make navigation appear smoother (on ubuntu)?

best regards!
THX back !

more smother ? Big Grin more Power from Hardware is the Magic Word.

He is there, and then right below "close xbmc"

- djtoll - 2011-11-20

hotlips Wrote:After adding a source in file-mode, going into library mode will not make the new source appear
who still has problems with a database of music?

- detlev24 - 2011-11-21

djtoll Wrote:He is there, and then right below "close xbmc"
thanks but this does just exit xbmc and doesn't shutdown pc/ubuntu. Smile

can't i e.g. add a custom button via favourites to the main screen?

- hotlips - 2011-11-23

detlev24 Wrote:thanks but this does just exit xbmc and doesn't shutdown pc/ubuntu. Smile

Have you tried to run xbmc as standalone, like:
>xbmc --standalone

- hotlips - 2011-11-23

djtoll Wrote:who still has problems with a database of music?
The Video source works fine, so it is only a problem for the audio source.
Where in the Main.xml file should I look to se differences (or other XML files)?

- djtoll - 2011-11-23

detlev24 Wrote:thanks but this does just exit xbmc and doesn't shutdown pc/ubuntu. Smile

yes ... your right, will fix this Smile

- john.doe - 2011-11-24

Hello there,

Your skin is my favourite for a good while now on 10.1 Dharma on winblows since I use it with mouse. Thanks for a good work.

For a while now, the tvshow next aired does not work, I could make it work previously by using the older version of the script (2.1.2) but not any more since I guess the new versions are compatible with nightlies Edens only.

This issue is not too big of an annoyances but what annoys me more are two things with the latest version of the skin:

1. The weird "lock-up" of the screen in few tens of seconds which actually does not lock the screen but only shows me "weather script failed" - how can I disable this please?

2. The file browser opened from the video player for the subtitles is not as compact as in the previous version (there is a lot of free space between the folder / files list) which forces me to scroll quite a lot to find the folder / file I need - how can I reset to the default compact list please?

My current Joggler skin version: 1.1.50. How can I get the previous version if there is no simple solution for the two things I do not like?

Cheers and thanks (or Vielen Dank).

- djtoll - 2011-11-24

THX john.doe,
Quote:My current Joggler skin version: 1.1.50. How can I get the previous version if there is no simple solution for the two things I do not like?
The skin is already supporting the rollback feature in the addon manager, but I believe you need the Pre-Eden xbmc.
Quote:For a while now, the tvshow next aired does not work, I could make it work previously by using the older version of the script (2.1.2) but not any more since I guess the new versions are compatible with nightlies Edens only.
Thats correct ... you need eden for the actually script.

1. You can Disable this in the Skin Setups.

2. You mean this List ?

- djtoll - 2011-11-24

for the Favos this works fine by me.
Code:
<favourites>
    <favourite name="Shutdown button" thumb="ButtonMenuShutdownNF.png">XBMC.Powerdown()</favourite>
</favourites>

- john.doe - 2011-11-24

Thanks for the tip on 1 - I wonder how blind I was to miss that... I actually didn't notice it because I rushed to enable the subfeatures of the lock function.

djtoll Wrote:2. You mean this List ?

For the 2 - that's the list I meant - I remember in the previous version of the skin, that panel/list on the right side with the scroll was more compact so more folders/files could fit on the screen. More compact meant less scrolling...
Not sure if the new more spaced list looks nicer but maybe it's just me. Smile

Indeed for the rollback and for the new tvshownext-aired I need the pre-eden but I do not want to upgrade it just yet.

Actually, the older script almost works if I uninstall your version and the new version for pre-eden - I get the list and the schedule on screen but not the names of the shows... Wink Like I said, no big deal for this issue though.