Kodi Community Forum
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 05:52)gitr Wrote: I confirm the the updating bug. My XBMC hanged every time I tried to update (WinXP SP3), and even got an empty skin.joggler folder - so your update deleted the files, I hope it did not delete anything else.

I did fix it by manually extracting and copying the files from the archive.

Another bug to the new update: the hiding of the metro-menu does not work any more when I move the mouse over the bottom of the skin - please fix it.

Unfortunately there is no 'roll-back' to it.

Cheers.
xbmc frodo?

about hiding: please edit the home.xml line 603 (it´s de-commented) - I need this change about android xbmc´s. Must check how I can resolve it to work with all platforms.
Code:
<control type="button" id="8978">
                        <description>Parking</description>
                        <posx>0</posx>
                        <posy>0</posy>
                        <width>860</width>
                        <height>35</height>        
                        <label>-</label>
                        <font>font12caps</font>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
                        <onfocus>-</onfocus>
                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>            
                        <visible>!System.IdleTime(1) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeAdventureMetro)</visible>
                    </control>

(2012-08-04, 11:38)Razieal Wrote: Gitr where can i get zip file of the whole skin so i can ssh that to ipad manually ?

http://www.wuala.com/autobaderborn/xbmcdjtoll/xbmc.repo.djtoll/skin.joggler/

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Razieal - 2012-08-04

thx dj but can you look into why its not installing properly from repo? i tried on ipad and phone as well on both its not installing from repo

thanks

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 13:07)Razieal Wrote: thx dj but can you look into why its not installing properly from repo? i tried on ipad and phone as well on both its not installing from repo

thanks
I fix this in 10 min.

1.2.34 - Release Date 10.05.2012
- fix - wrong update from repo.djtoll

1.2.33 - Release Date 10.05.2012
- change - randomitems.script skin support: animation and Background

PS: I´m sorry for the slow download, I don´t know what´s wrong with wuala online content over http Sad older files have a good speed.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - noiz13 - 2012-08-04

is there a possibility that you can make this skin keyboard friendly?

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 11:38)Razieal Wrote: Gitr where can i get zip file of the whole skin so i can ssh that to ipad manually ?

DJToll already gave you the link but I think my tip might come in handy too.

I actually didn't download again the file since all the updates are downloaded in the xbmc settings folder in /addons/packages/ - at least for Win but I think for all OS's too.

All addons / skins are downloaded first there before updating and sometimes needs cleaning up.

Cheers.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2012-08-04

(2012-08-04, 12:19)djtoll Wrote: xbmc frodo?

about hiding: please edit the home.xml line 603 (it´s de-commented) - I need this change about android xbmc´s. Must check how I can resolve it to work with all platforms.
Code:
<control type="button" id="8978">
                        <description>Parking</description>
                        <posx>0</posx>
                        <posy>0</posy>
                        <width>860</width>
                        <height>35</height>        
                        <label>-</label>
                        <font>font12caps</font>
                        <align>center</align>
                        <texturenofocus>-</texturenofocus>
                        <texturefocus>-</texturefocus>
                        <onfocus>-</onfocus>
                        <textcolor>grey</textcolor>            
                        <visible>!System.IdleTime(1) + !Skin.HasSetting(HomeAdventureMetro)</visible>
                    </control>

Thanks, that did the trick - I uncommented the disabled control and now it works again.

It's 11.0 Eden not frodo. Smile

I noticed the slow download, if today I got aprox. 500 kb/s for v. 1.2.32 with the latest 1.2.34 I got about 80 kb/s.
Since it's a cloud service, the newer files might be stored on a different server which has some problems with the connection.

I wanted to ask you about this for a long time now - is it a bug or not: in picture slideshow (using google image search) I get all those overlays of controls (numbers, play/pause, next, previous, etc.) but none of them actually work - I click on them with the left-mouse and nothing happens.
The only button that actually work is the BIG play in the middle.

Some of them I want to hide too since I want to look at the picture slideshow not at the controls. Smile

Is it a bug or some unfinished feature?

And.. you still didn't fix this which I reported a good while back Wink

Code:
ERROR: Couldn't load font name: font50caps_title(Sansation_Regular-Caps.ttf), trying to substitute arial.ttf
ERROR: Skin includes must start with the <includes> tag
ERROR: Control has invalid animation type (no condition or no type)
ERROR: CRemoteControl::Connect - failed to connect
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder)
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in )
ERROR: Error evaluating boolean expression [Container.Content(TVShows) | Container.Content(Seasons) |Container.Content(Episodes)] + [!IsEmpty(Skin.String(Home_Custom_Back_TVShow_Folder) + Skin.HasSetting(HomeMenuNoTVShowsButton)])

Cheers and keep up the good work.

(2012-08-04, 14:11)noiz13 Wrote: is there a possibility that you can make this skin keyboard friendly?
No, sorry it is a touch skin and there are to many (think 500 Smile ) buttons not linked with the others (ondown, onleft ... etc.)

greetz dj

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-06

(2012-08-04, 14:55)gitr Wrote: I wanted to ask you about this for a long time now - is it a bug or not: in picture slideshow (using google image search) I get all those overlays of controls (numbers, play/pause, next, previous, etc.) but none of them actually work - I click on them with the left-mouse and nothing happens.
The only button that actually work is the BIG play in the middle.

Some of them I want to hide too since I want to look at the picture slideshow not at the controls. Smile

Is it a bug or some unfinished feature?

And.. you still didn't fix this which I reported a good while back Wink

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2012-08-07

(2012-08-06, 22:21)djtoll Wrote: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

Well, we could work together - please try and explain the bug in German in PM to me and I will try and translate it.

My German ain't that good (I can understand and speak with bad grammar and can't write much though) but I can try and translate what you report.

If it's sufficient what I reported here to you, I can re-open the bug myself.

Is it possible to provide an error log like they asked for?

Since August 08 I will be on vacation, but we can get back to this bug at the end of August, when I get back.

Cheers and tschuess.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Jezz_X - 2012-08-07

I'm pretty sure you can track the bug down to the point when Memphiz added gestures like Pinch and zoom to the window for iOS btw I noticed it too it just doesn't effect me much

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-07

(2012-08-07, 07:01)gitr Wrote:
(2012-08-06, 22:21)djtoll Wrote: http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/12699 but I can not explain this better Sad

Well, we could work together - please try and explain the bug in German in PM to me and I will try and translate it.

My German ain't that good (I can understand and speak with bad grammar and can't write much though) but I can try and translate what you report.

If it's sufficient what I reported here to you, I can re-open the bug myself.

Is it possible to provide an error log like they asked for?

Since August 08 I will be on vacation, but we can get back to this bug at the end of August, when I get back.

Cheers and tschuess.
Good Idea THX ... I have also vacations in 2 weeks up to 11 september, after then we go again to this problem Smile

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-25

1.2.36 - Release Date 25.08.2012

- add - 7 Days Weather support on "Weather Underground" provider
- add - more Icon backgrounds can selected at Home "Icon view"
- add - Skin Setting: Enable Music-Info AUTO if playing Audio (after 25 sec. only in Music Categories and Home)
- add - Buttons in opened dialog Lyrics Window (Configure Addon, Change Script, Next Song, Pause, Previews Song)
- change - "the hiding of the metro-menu does not work any more when I move the mouse over the bottom of the skin" - now You must click on this Area to hiding, another Click to Visible

greetz Dj

Re: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - hawsey - 2012-08-26

Cheers :-)
Running your latest update on the XBMC os just released for the joggler , very nice work thx

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-08-28

1.2.38 - Release Date 28.08.2012

download manual

- add - "Skin Setting: Enable Music-Info AUTO if playing Audio (after 25 sec. only in Music Categories and Home)" Info extended with more Control Buttons. But these can be toggled.
- fix - changelog in the .zip file

(2012-08-26, 01:02)hawsey Wrote: Cheers :-)
Running your latest update on the XBMC os just released for the joggler , very nice work thx

THX Back Big Grin PS: -> now I´m going 2 weeks holiday in Spain Image

Re: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - hawsey - 2012-08-28

Lucky you :-) enjoy.
Was in Playa Flamenca Spain in June myself, a distant memory now tho lol.
Happy holidays