Kodi Community Forum
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- birbilakos - 2010-11-18

djtoll Wrote:Thanks, but I don't know what you mean No

have you a screenshot ? ore a pic from this Android-Style, I am on BADA Trip Smile

I'm talking about android phones, not a particular xbmc style Big Grin

Also I'm not at all sure if this is feasible.

What I'd enjoy with my xbmc - touchscreen setup would be to be able to scroll lists (e.g. of songs / artists / etc.) not only by clicking on the up and down arrows of the list but also by "dragging" the list up or down with my finger Smile

I hope my explaination makes more sense now.

Thanks again for this awsome skin!

- djtoll - 2010-11-19

PussyWagon Wrote:Thanx for your great skin mod!

Is it possible to have the current artist fan-art to be displayed in the NOW PLAYING view? Also, is there anywhere I can set the time before the NOW PLAYING view appears?

YES, when you starting the Music media from Database, I forgot to add Music Fanarts into FileModus ... it goes to my TODO List. With the Time I think No, why this ?

- djtoll - 2010-11-19

birbilakos Wrote:I'm talking about android phones, not a particular xbmc style Big Grin

Also I'm not at all sure if this is feasible.

What I'd enjoy with my xbmc - touchscreen setup would be to be able to scroll lists (e.g. of songs / artists / etc.) not only by clicking on the up and down arrows of the list but also by "dragging" the list up or down with my finger Smile

I hope my explaination makes more sense now.

Thanks again for this awsome skin!

these are indeed the scrollbars there. may have many functions in the skin where it the finger slide on the display and some things then come into focus. Press and hold the scrollbar area (sliding) on the items an now down/up slide. Now I know not how this function is expertly named. Just try it.

Can browse by page with the finger (drag&slide) in a list like on many smartphones (e.g. desktop) that I would have loved, but does not know how ... not yet Smile

update 0.29 - djtoll - 2010-11-20

• add - Home - DIASHOW: (select an Folder with custom Pictures ore default is: XBMC\proflie\Thumbnails\Video\Fanart - selected in skinSettings ore
    HomeViewsDialog - include reset Button for this custom Folder.
  • add - PartyModus enabled icon VIS & PLAYERCONTROL
  • add - Lyrics Button to Playercontrols (transparent) and Shutdown-Menu/Navigation-Menu
  • bugfix - LOGO Views, was only visible if in skin settings POSTER-TV was enabled.
  • change - spincontrolex - Bigger (default.xml)

Changelog

- arfoll - 2010-11-21

Hey! it's really good to see your work again.

I've just got it up and running on meego with my Lenovo S10-3t. It's a shame that you've gone for one device only and branded the interface with 'joggler' but tbh I don't really care.

It's a little complex to get used to know but it's gone a long way! Good work!

- birbilakos - 2010-11-29

Hey djtoll,

Thanks for getting this skin updated so often!

The last week I noticed two updates: 0.30 and 0.32 (today).

Could you briefly explain what has changed over those two?

- djtoll - 2010-11-30

birbilakos Wrote:Hey djtoll,

Thanks for getting this skin updated so often!

The last week I noticed two updates: 0.30 and 0.32 (today).

Could you briefly explain what has changed over those two?

- add - New VIEW ! POLAROID - FINGER SLIDE, all Menus (video, pictures, music, DB, programms, addons) with speed option.

- add - New VIEW ! - FINGER SLIDE, all Menus (video, pictures, music, DB, programms, addons) with speed option.

update - 0.33 - djtoll - 2010-12-01

- change - Slideshow revised ( three big buttons, for NEXT, PLAY/PAUSE in the middle and BACK)
- change - New default Music.jpg Backdrop

great work - jw76 - 2010-12-13

Props and thanks for your work on this skin. This skin has allowed me to detach my keyboard and mouse , that was once connected to my MSI Wind AE1900 (touchscreen). I now have a fully functional music jukebox ;-)

One quick question. Your music visualization screen, is great and i am wondering if it possible to have this up and onscreen for the entire duration of a song , right now the now playing info, track length, next track etc, only remain on screen for a few seconds, then fade off. For a music jukebox, the more eye candy the merrier..

I know the below screenshot is taken from your "Touch me!" post, but the similar screen exists in Joggler.

- djtoll - 2010-12-14

jw76 Wrote:Props and thanks for your work on this skin. This skin has allowed me to detach my keyboard and mouse , that was once connected to my MSI Wind AE1900 (touchscreen). I now have a fully functional music jukebox ;-)

One quick question. Your music visualization screen, is great and i am wondering if it possible to have this up and onscreen for the entire duration of a song , right now the now playing info, track length, next track etc, only remain on screen for a few seconds, then fade off. For a music jukebox, the more eye candy the merrier..

I know the below screenshot is taken from your "Touch me!" post, but the similar screen exists in Joggler.

only in the Music Visualisation, or ?

- jw76 - 2010-12-14

djtoll Wrote:only in the Music Visualisation, or ?

For my usage yes. I do not use anything else in this instance of XBMC other than the music player; touchscreen panel in the living-room and used as a music juke box.

But, i see that you've already coded the ability to have the on-screen text persist . Clicking the icon to the left of the padlock icon in the control drop down, seems to allow this ;-)

Is there a method to enable this behaviour by default ?

Thanks!
jw

update - 0.34 - djtoll - 2010-12-14

- change - Default Home "VIDEOS" Button to -> VIDEO FILES all 3 Views.
- change - MusicVIS: ADD a Anchering-Button to bring you the controll butons (next, play, FF ... ) only on TOP,
- add - Profile Picture with the logged user, Left Side Blade.

@jw76 - can you check this ?
Quote:- change - MusicVIS: ADD a Anchering-Button to bring you the controll butons (next, play, FF ... ) only on TOP,

Profile User Icon
----------------

greetz djtoll

- djtoll - 2010-12-14

jw76 Wrote:For my usage yes. I do not use anything else in this instance of XBMC other than the music player; touchscreen panel in the living-room and used as a music juke box.

But, i see that you've already coded the ability to have the on-screen text persist . Clicking the icon to the left of the padlock icon in the control drop down, seems to allow this ;-)

Is there a method to enable this behaviour by default ?

Thanks!
jw

Once activated, it remains forever. Clicking again it deactivate this "Text" forever Smile

update - 0.35 - djtoll - 2010-12-14

FIX - forgot to add some files @ 0.34
ADD - Green THEME

greetz djtoll

update - 0.36 - djtoll - 2010-12-16

- change - some optical fixes
- add - NEW Home Button with oppening a very nice CLOCK window (Background Effect "QlockTwo"). Big THX to "Don" and "Freaksworth" from xbmcnerds.com Forum
- add - Thumb View now with CD-View option.

more screens

greetz djtoll