Kodi Community Forum
[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- defrag - 2010-12-29

yiarkyiark Wrote:Thanks :-) I'm working on new view for TvShow, Movie and Music, if you have some example of amazing view, tell me i can integrate it in the mod

The common music wallstream view can be seen in nate7365's thread here. I'm sure I have the xml somewhere. This view is superb for browsing very large album collections as having a single line of icons or a small grid of thumbnails just isn't practical.

- mossarp - 2010-12-30

I have just started to customize my Influence skin and I must say that your mod of the Confluence skin makes it the best skin by far right now. Enough ass-kissing ;o).... (All works perfectly so far).

Now to my dilemma.

I want to have three different Movie entries in the main menu.
One that should get me to the folder of my Cinema movies, one to the folder of my home videos and one to the folder of my kids movies so that they can find it easy.

How can I do that?

- MrTuur - 2010-12-31

-edit-

- geearf - 2010-12-31

mossarp Wrote:I have just started to customize my Influence skin and I must say that your mod of the Confluence skin makes it the best skin by far right now. Enough ass-kissing ;o).... (All works perfectly so far).

Now to my dilemma.

I want to have three different Movie entries in the main menu.
One that should get me to the folder of my Cinema movies, one to the folder of my home videos and one to the folder of my kids movies so that they can find it easy.

How can I do that?

I believe you can do that with playlists, but I am not exactly sure how Smile

- mossarp - 2010-12-31

Yeah, but it seems you then automatically get a submenu, and I want to keep it as simple as possible so my kids can operate it.

They know how to read their names so if I have one entry in the main menu with their names they know that they should click on that, and then they can easily flip through the childrens movies.

Influence broke my install - Noob needs help <Solved> - roc4fun - 2010-12-31

I downloaded the skin.influence.svn-114.zip and installed it as an addon from zip. Would I like to use this skin - yes. It came up and said to init and restart. I entered and when it restarted I've got a black screen. How can I get back to my working default Confluence from the CLI.

I'm using Dahrma 10 from a USB stick.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Edit - Maybe I was premature. A couple of reboots and automagically, it's working.

- sircube - 2011-01-02

Hi,
great mod!

I'd love to see an option to set the level of transparency overall for the modded parts. Sometimes your default level is too much for my taste sometimes. Adjustable value would bridge that.

cheers!

- Daniel Malmgren - 2011-01-02

yiarkyiark Wrote:You got it, go to Weather Menu, paramater, use fanart

This is strange. I've been looking and looking for the place to push but I really haven't found it. Also tried following the sticky thread about weather fanart, but no success. Is this me being a complete idiot?

yiarkyiark Wrote:This is a great idea, i 'll do that

One side idea here. If we get the ability to play dvd's directly from the main menu I really have no use of the left menu anymore (the one with the play button, the script button and the poweroff button). Would it be possible with a setting to completely get rid of those buttons?

/Daniel

- moviebuff - 2011-01-03

Any chance of this wonderful mod getting cinema experience and the wallstreamand half wall views (with blu ray and dvd cases) from customizable confluence. I love the half wall view with extra thumbs from the customizable confluence but like youres more with the transparency and more custom. Thank you again for this mod.

- Harro - 2011-01-03

the cinema experience can be activated by the setting /skin/addon short cuts
Activated"Movie theater experience script" check button and under that slection script click and point to the cinema experience script.

On the info screen select theater button and that launches the cinema experience script before said movie

- moviebuff - 2011-01-03

awsome thank you so much

- moviebuff - 2011-01-03

Sweet never noticed the views for half wall were there just had to enable them thank
you so much

One other thing is there a way to have weather change images according to current conditions?
Dooesnt seem to allow me to set a path to fanart in the weather tab?

- bandelguy - 2011-01-03

Dear Yiarkyiark,
Please include Studio icons.

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-03

bandelguy Wrote:Dear Yiarkyiark,
Please include Studio icons.
With pleasure, have you got view example with studio icons please,

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-03

moviebuff Wrote:Sweet never noticed the views for half wall were there just had to enable them thank
you so much

One other thing is there a way to have weather change images according to current conditions?
Dooesnt seem to allow me to set a path to fanart in the weather tab?

There is a problem with the zip for the skin, Icons weather are missing in the svn release, please download the skin at this location http://influence.googlecode.com/files/Influence%20Dharma%201.0.0.zip

Weather fanart are avalaible by activate it the weather menu, but before dowload the right skin version.