Kodi Community Forum
[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-17

Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Does anyone know why I get the following line in my xbmc.log?

Code:
ERROR: Texture manager unable to load file: special://skin/media/Influence_Init.png

This is when using the latest version (two posts up). I don't know if it was there with any other version.

/Daniel

Yes I know, I forgot the file in texture.xbt, this texture is used at the init skin, not very important. I'll fix it in next release. Thanks for the information

- Daniel Malmgren - 2011-01-17

yiarkyiark Wrote:Yes I know, I forgot the file in texture.xbt, this texture is used at the init skin, not very important. I'll fix it in next release. Thanks for the information

Thanks. Btw what happened to the possibility to disable the poweroff-button-menu (or whatever it's called, the little one at the left)? Now with the DVD menu in the main menu (Thanks a lot for that) it's really completely waste of space...

/Daniel

- moviebuff - 2011-01-18

installed the latest version there isnt any extra views in the launcher. For some reason it was supposed to be a2 version but installed a1 version of the mod?
Nevermind figured it out was just installing from zip instead of opening and placing into the addon file and that worked

- moviebuff - 2011-01-19

Is there a way to have no background at all when in the tv shows and movies. I find it busy and hard to read the info with either the set background or fanart. I like to have the image for tv shows or movies on the main menu but inside each I like just a black background. Have to say im really liking this mod btw used to use customized confluence but youres seems to be taking over as the top skin in my opinion ) Great work and thank you

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-19

A black screen for movies and video views? why not

The bad point of influence is the readability of texts in views, but we have solutions for the future (changing fonts, less transparency in the text, text display after a short delay, you will see, this is superb)

But before working on views, we want to finish the version 1.1.0 which gives the basics of skin. The source code of this version is very different from confluence, there was a big job and it is necessary that everything works properly before to concentrate on wiews.

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-19

skin.influence 1.1.0a3

- The sub-menu favorites are filled automatically when you click on the menu favorites.
- The button display DVD / EXIT / FAVORITE is optional (thank you myself)
- The menu system is optional, when it's turned off is reached by the output screen (thank you Ronan)
- Fixed a bug ActivateWindow (VideoLibrary ... (thank you Nenes)
- Management of sub-menus is simplified (thank you Frost)
- Sidebar is disabled in kiosk mode (thank you Halfcat)
- A first test on view Fanart that can give new views (thank you Halfcat)
- The fanart / extrafanart music is present everywhere (thank you Ronan)
- A German version (thank you eisbaer128)
- Spanish version (thank you adsoto)
- Sub-menus and added a Weather Images for preparing Ronan's developments

- road king - 2011-01-20

moviebuff Wrote:Is there a way to have no background at all when in the tv shows and movies. I find it busy and hard to read the info with either the set background or fanart. I like to have the image for tv shows or movies on the main menu but inside each I like just a black background. Have to say im really liking this mod btw used to use customized confluence but youres seems to be taking over as the top skin in my opinion ) Great work and thank you

you could try making a picture that is just all black, and then go through each tv show and movie and manually set it as the fanart through the info screen. could be quite time consuming tho, depending on the size of your collection

- Xmedia - 2011-01-22

@yiarkyiark

Hi
Your skin is really great.
Only the transparency should be a little less.
Can you tell me the files that you can change this?

Best Regards
Xmedia

- yiarkyiark - 2011-01-22

Xmedia Wrote:@yiarkyiark

Hi
Your skin is really great.
Only the transparency should be a little less.
Can you tell me the files that you can change this?

Best Regards
Xmedia
You can take the Confluence texture , it's the same without transparency

- Prizm4 - 2011-01-22

This is a great skin, and I'm looking forward to your updates.

Someone was talking about wanting a black background. I'm personally not a fan of different background images for each menu item, so I took the textured background from the Rapier Qualar skin and used it for every menu option:

I personally prefer the homescreen this way and I think it looks great. I also turned off fanart in the Views to help with the transparency issue people were talking about.

Just a couple bugs I've noticed:

- The "Downloading New Content" screen partially covers the weather/date area on the homescreen. Though you've probably noticed this one already.

- If you look at the screenshot, I can't actually move down to the Shutdown button. I push down, but it doesn't go to the Shutdown icon. I have to select System, and then push down to get to the Shutdown icon. I have disabled the sub menus such as Genre, Title, etc, so maybe that triggered the bug.

- The Wide Icons view in TV Shows doesn't work properly - it won't actually highlight which show you've selected. The fanart in the background changes, but in the list of shows, you can't actually see which show you've selected.

Thanks, and great work!

- Xmedia - 2011-01-22

Hi
Excuse my question:
But where do I find the Confluence texture.
Is this a xml file?

Best regards
Xmedia

Xmedia Wrote:Hi
Excuse my question:
But where do I find the Confluence texture.
Is this a xml file?

Best regards
Xmedia

Texture.xbt, in C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\media
it is the same at 90% without transparency, if you prefer this version I'll fix you a 100% compatible texture.xbt

- Xmedia - 2011-01-22

Hi
I like to take your offer for texture.xbt.
Until you can set the transparency of the skin,
this would be a good alternative, my wife says :-)
thank you ever

Best Regards
Xmedia

Prizm4 Wrote:This is a great skin, and I'm looking forward to your updates.

Someone was talking about wanting a black background. I'm personally not a fan of different background images for each menu item, so I took the textured background from the Rapier Qualar skin and used it for every menu option:

I personally prefer the homescreen this way and I think it looks great. I also turned off fanart in the Views to help with the transparency issue people were talking about.
We start working on views, take a look a the fanart vieiw in movies, that's how we think correct the problems of transparency. (version 1.1.0.a3)
Prizm4 Wrote:Just a couple bugs I've noticed:

- The "Downloading New Content" screen partially covers the weather/date area on the homescreen. Though you've probably noticed this one already.
Could you send me a screenshot ?

Prizm4 Wrote:- If you look at the screenshot, I can't actually move down to the Shutdown button. I push down, but it doesn't go to the Shutdown icon. I have to select System, and then push down to get to the Shutdown icon. I have disabled the sub menus such as Genre, Title, etc, so maybe that triggered the bug.
You're right there is a bug if the submenu is disabled, I will fix it
Prizm4 Wrote:- The Wide Icons view in TV Shows doesn't work properly - it won't actually highlight which show you've selected. The fanart in the background changes, but in the list of shows, you can't actually see which show you've selected.

Thanks, and great work!
You're right again ... i will fix it.

- Prizm4 - 2011-01-22

yiarkyiark Wrote:Could you send me a screenshot ?

Here's a quick screenshot of what I was talking about:

My XBMC resolution is 1920x1080 with a zoom of -4% to compensate for overscan on the TV.