Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: [WIP] Welo - a new skin for XBMC in the making (/showthread.php?tid=85142)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-02-20

I know this was an alpha release, I was not complaining at all.

- >>X<< - 2011-02-20

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:I know this was an alpha release, I was not complaining at all.

It wasn't even an alpha release so there's no point in giving bug reports until you have the version created by liquidskin76

- liquidskin76 - 2011-02-20

>>X<<' Wrote:...until you have the version created by liquidskin76

...which will of course be 100% bug free first time out. Wink

errr... yeah right!!! Laugh Big Grin

- marcio - 2011-02-20

this skin does not appear in the list to download

- marcio - 2011-02-20

this skin does not appear in the download list

- liquidskin76 - 2011-02-20

marcio Wrote:this skin does not appear in the list to download

marcio Wrote:this skin does not appear in the download list

I'm guessing you're referring to the add-ons list of skins? Welo hasn't been released yet, so it won't. The build that's avaliable for download in the old welo thread was just a handover wip.

Cheers

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-02-20

I don't know if the official release will be 100% bug free, but I'm sure it will be 100% zen'n'classy

- ruins - 2011-02-28

Any chance of it getting put into a git repo as it stands right now? Would just love to get my hands on a more current version to play around with. I know its not ready for the masses, but for the people who have been following this skin it would be nice :-)

- Japaja - 2011-02-28

So how's it going? Any updates..

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-02-28

if you read Liquidskin76's signature it is written "skins in development"

so yes they are working on it (with Hitcher I think)

- liquidskin76 - 2011-02-28

Japaja Wrote:So how's it going? Any updates..

It's going ok. I'm working through the dialog screens at the mo.

Cheers

N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote:so yes they are working on it (with Hitcher I think)

Just me on this one. Hitcher passed the project on. Having said that, being one of the skinning godfathers, he provides some much need advice now and then. Nod Wink

ruins Wrote:Any chance of it getting put into a git repo as it stands right now? Would just love to get my hands on a more current version to play around with. I know its not ready for the masses, but for the people who have been following this skin it would be nice :-)

Not yet... Big Grin

- tcman47 - 2011-02-28

Looking good, nice clean concept.

Can't wait to try it out.

T to the C Nod

- N.O.W.A.L.L - 2011-02-28

Good News!

I don't know if you already worked on a corporate OSD. If you haven't yet, maybe you could see with Arcanthur who works on the Fusion skin.

He had developped this OSD before making a new one for Fusion.
ImageImage

With some minor tweaks I think it would suits well the Welo classy design, don't you think so?
If interested maybe Arcanthur could give you these obsolete graphics & code to gain time?

PS if you have a string.xml to translate in french i can do it, just PM me Image

French translation would be great. I'll give you a shout when i'm ready.

Regarding player controls, that design by Arcanthur is great. He's already provided me with a disused folder design from Xperience, that i'll use in Welo at some point. I'll have a think on it. There is designs in the Welo mockups by Welo, so i'll have a look and maybe contact Arcanthur.

Cheers N.O.W.A.L.L.

[EDIT:] can you pm me as a reminder about the translations. I'll put it on file for later!