Kodi Community Forum
Translators wanted! - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: AppTV (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=76)
+---- Thread: Translators wanted! (/showthread.php?tid=86436)

Translators wanted! - wyrm - 2010-11-30

Hi everyone,

Version 1.0.0 of the xTV-SAF skin is pretty close to making a run for inclusion into the main XBMC repo, so now is the time to cleanup the translations for the skin. If anyone can help translate the strings (link to English strings file in SVN)
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please send me a PM if you translate the file so that I can send you a e-mail address to send it to.

Thanks again
Wyrn (xTV-SAF)

- wyrm - 2010-12-01

Vielen Dank VelvetKevorkian,

German translation now done.

Just a note to anyone doing a translation, I have changed the standard font to ubuntu (which is open source). If there are missing characters in that font, I have also included the default XBMC font, so any languages that XBMC supports should be covered by the skin now.

Cheers
Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- wyrm - 2010-12-03

Sorry Guys,

Just discovered that I had not saved my master strings file with the last change and as a result the file was missing the following string:

<string id="31833">Favourites On Home Menu</string>

Could anyone that has been good enough to download the strings file I posted a link to, please add the above line to their translated file.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- wyrm - 2010-12-09

Hi Guy's another request on these translations.

Where are they?

Thus far the English strings file as been downloaded 14 times, but other than the German file that VelvetKervorkian provided, I have not heard anything.

If you are working on a translation (thank you it is appreciated) could you please post here what language you are working on and maybe an idea of when you think you can get it finished.

Sorry for the impatience, but really this is about the last issue outstanding before I can send the skin off for inclusion in the main XBMC repo, so I'm just a little twitchy on this.

Cheers
Wyrm (xTV SAF)

- alberto.barros - 2011-01-25

Please, fix the link, I will transalate to pt-br.

- wyrm - 2011-01-25

alberto.barros Wrote:Please, fix the link, I will transalate to pt-br.
Alberto,

Not sure what pt-br is but I have sent you a PM with details on how you can help me. Many thanks

Wyrm

- alberto.barros - 2011-01-25

pt-br = Brazilian Portuguese

- GeoLoLJ - 2011-03-17

I can translate the strings in Greek language. Will be ready in the next days.

- wyrm - 2011-03-17

GeoLoLJ Wrote:I can translate the strings in Greek language. Will be ready in the next days.
GeoLoLJ,

Thanks mate, PM sent, let me know if there are any problems.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- bsoriano - 2011-04-11

I can translate to Spanish. Please let me know where I can download the file, since the link in the first post does not seem to work any more.

Regards,

Bart

- wyrm - 2011-04-12

bsoriano Wrote:I can translate to Spanish. Please let me know where I can download the file, since the link in the first post does not seem to work any more.

Regards,

Bart
bsoriano,

There had been changes to the file since that post, so I took down the zipped file. Have now updated the first post to point to the English strings file in my SVN so it will hopefully always point to the very latest version of the file. Thank you for the offer of translating the file, hope to hear from you soon.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

- bsoriano - 2011-04-18

wyrm Wrote:bsoriano,

There had been changes to the file since that post, so I took down the zipped file. Have now updated the first post to point to the English strings file in my SVN so it will hopefully always point to the very latest version of the file. Thank you for the offer of translating the file, hope to hear from you soon.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)

Wyrm,

Spanish translation is finished. Please let me know where to send you the file, as I could not figure out how to upload it to the repository. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

- wyrm - 2011-04-19

bsoriano Wrote:Wyrm,

Spanish translation is finished. Please let me know where to send you the file, as I could not figure out how to upload it to the repository. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Bart,

Thanks mate, off on holidays in a couple of hours, but have sent a PM with my e-mail address. Will do something on this when I get back.

Wyrm (xTV-SAF)