Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [WIP] The Paper Street Soap Company (mockups and development of a new skin concept) (/showthread.php?tid=86501)

- liquidskin76 - 2011-06-24

blacklist Wrote:Promise I REALLY want to come back to it, but unfortunately life has taken over. I'm relocating to a new city, new job. Things have changed a lot for me in the last couple months.

Life has a habit of doing that! Don't worry, just pick the project up again when you can. You guys have done a great job so far. Wink

pettson3816 Wrote:Sorry about my shitty english, i'm swedish..

I wouldn't worry about it... you write better english than me, and i'm english!! Wink

- bridgman - 2011-06-24

pettson3816 Wrote:I can only speak for myself, but i would be flattered if people asked about the skin when no updates has been made.. Probably just means that there is still much interest in its progress.

Sorry about my shitty english, i'm swedish..

I agree with you. In the last couple of years with such great skins in progress like this one and welo getting so much attention you see that phrase a lot . It is well intentioned I am sure but could be phrased different a couple of times.

Sorry about my shitty english, i'm American..

- ppic - 2011-06-24

blacklist Wrote:Promise I REALLY want to come back to it, but unfortunately life has taken over. I'm relocating to a new city, new job. Things have changed a lot for me in the last couple months.

i understand you so much! a bit stormy life this month too !
but don't worry, i'll be back with you on this Wink

- rflores2323 - 2011-06-24

I was just wondering what was going on. No biggie and I wasnt trying to be a pest (sorry Hitcher). I have just been following this thread and wanted to see what was going on. Great that blacklist is still interested and ronie and ppic aswell.

- NitrousXBMC - 2011-07-25

Just bumped into this thread, just wanted to say I'll be following this thread and the samples look great!

- tommyhome - 2011-07-30

the skin mockups look awesome Big Grin.

- noiz13 - 2011-07-30

when are you going to make this for real

- blacklist - 2011-08-04

noiz13 Wrote:when are you going to make this for real

Who knows. Not me. Unfortunately my time as almost completely dried up for the foreseeable future.

- Jezz_X - 2011-08-04

blacklist Wrote:Who knows. Not me. Unfortunately my time as almost completely dried up for the foreseeable future.

Then I guess that's the point at which you release what you have done and let other interested people finish it.

BTW this is one of the reasons I don't publicize my work in progress because lots of users turn against you when you take too long or don't finish it No

- ronie - 2011-08-04

Jezz_X Wrote:Then I guess that's the point at which you release what you have done and let other interested people finish it.

the skin is set for release in 2012,
so there's still plenty of time ahead of us.

- blacklist - 2011-08-05

Jezz_X Wrote:Then I guess that's the point at which you release what you have done and let other interested people finish it.

BTW this is one of the reasons I don't publicize my work in progress because lots of users turn against you when you take too long or don't finish it No

I can't wait for them to start turning against me. I'm hoping for a full fledged riot. Or perhaps, someone could offer to help out and get it finished. Nah.

Lets have a riot instead.

- noiz13 - 2011-08-05

blacklist Wrote:I can't wait for them to start turning against me. I'm hoping for a full fledged riot. Or perhaps, someone could offer to help out and get it finished. Nah.

Lets have a riot instead.

HAHHAAHAHHAHA this made me LOL

- garyi - 2011-08-05

All i can say is thanks for bringing the concept, and something as good as this never expires. I look forward to 1012

I work in illustrator and photoshop for work all the time, but could not concieve of something as skillfull as this skin.

Don't be angry as a conclusion. Be proud. Peoples frustration is only because of how sound this skin will be, and the inevitable frustration that causes having to wait.

- blacklist - 2011-08-07

garyi Wrote:All i can say is thanks for bringing the concept, and something as good as this never expires. I look forward to 1012

I work in illustrator and photoshop for work all the time, but could not concieve of something as skillfull as this skin.

Don't be angry as a conclusion. Be proud. Peoples frustration is only because of how sound this skin will be, and the inevitable frustration that causes.

There is only one historical event listed for 1012.

Apr 19th - Martyrdom of Alphege in Greenwich, London.

I'm proud that we will be adding another.

- Oddsodz - 2011-08-19

So will the end of the world really be 2012? And will the "TPSSC" be there to send it on it's way? ;-)