[MOD] Night.Purity - Printable Version
+- XBMC Community Forum (http://forum.xbmc.org)
+-- Forum: Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skin Help and Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Night (/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Night.Purity (/showthread.php?tid=86753)
- logictester - 2010-12-21 18:10
KiSUAN, could you please upload only the Qlock thingy, i'd love to add it to my night
thanks a lot
- KiSUAN - 2010-12-22 04:28
- Night syncro / Next Aired added to 16x9 and Landscape Fanart views / Removed "Recently Added" on TV level option / Skin now defaults on Posters for TV, Landscape now has a setting to check / More...
- Qlock Finall (I think) English & German, Spanish to come.
* Some of the pics are old (2 or 3 of them), they slipped, I´ll update in the main post tomorrow.
- KiSUAN - 2010-12-22 04:34
logictester Wrote:KiSUAN, could you please upload only the Qlock thingy, i'd love to add it to my night
No problem, you don't need to download all the skin, just copy paste:
Create Includes_Qlock.xml and paste https://github.com/KiSUAN/skin.night.purity/raw/master/720p/Includes_Qlock.xml
The rest is in:
English only I suppose you need:
- KiSUAN - 2010-12-27 03:05
- Many "Bugs" Corrected (poss, animations, code & more)
- 3daddon View added to Video Mode & Plot for Advance Launcher Pro
- Wall View added to Video Library Mode with Years/Actors/Studios
- Slide View added for Advance Launcher Pro
- Fanart View added for Advance Launcher Pro
- Fanart back in Video Mode in all available views
- Rearrange of default views in all the Modes
- Poster & Poster Half eliminated from Video Library Mode
- Added Studios Logos
Enjoy & Happy Festivities
- htpc guy - 2010-12-27 03:59
I can't wait to check out your Advanced Launcher mod. I've been waiting for a view like this. Unfortunately my rig is in pieces while I'm installing new Christmas goodies (waiting on a new Power Supply). I look forward to trying it out.
- htpc guy - 2010-12-27 05:03
Ok, I lied. I downloaded an emulator to my windows machine to test this out. The views are sweet. I have a simple request. Is it possible to change the default image behind the Pannel view. Right now it uses the texture for the skin. It would be great if it kept the fanart that is used to for a specific emulator.
i.e. All of my emulators have their own fanart. Then I can select the emulator and navigate the games for a specific console. Here I would like to see that consoles (launchers) fanart along with the games fanart in the upper left corner.
I'm sure this is not a easy modification so feel free to tell me to piss off.
Btw, love what you are doing with the skin.
- KiSUAN - 2010-12-27 05:36
So I have no experience yet with ROMS and addons with XBMC, but from looking at the code of the script-Rom_Collection_Browser-main.xml present in Night I think that what you are asking would be possible.
Open MyPrograms.xml and replace:
If it works, please tell me and ill add it, if not, give me some time that I'll have to install some emulators+roms and learn how to setup all, unless someone that already knows tell us, maybe mcborzu.
- nekoarashi - 2010-12-27 05:42
Hey, awesome skin modification. I'm not seeing your changes to accompany Advanced Launcher, what am I doing wrong? =)
- KiSUAN - 2010-12-27 05:48
Go to addons in the main menu>enter>select advance laucnher pro, there you have all the launchers you have added, to change view press down or up (depends in the view) to get to the view nav and change views.
You dont need to do anything special, you have to be in my skin of course.
- nekoarashi - 2010-12-27 05:54
Hello, thank you for swift replys. I tried all that and I still do not see the views+ txt descriptions as shown in your screen shots.I downloadedthe version of your skin on the front page, the non-git version. Might that be the issue? All I see is 3dsquare, poster.. etc as far as views- which are you using?