Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=87552)

Is this a JOKE or am I? - karotto - 2012-01-25

Am I going crazy or is this a joke? XBMC and Netflix, the most poplar streaming video service don't work together? Opening a web browser (which by the way cannot be controlled via remote, does not open full screen and does not return to xbmc) is certainly NOT an option for software which sole purpose is to be elegant and convenient. How can Plex work with Netflix but not XBMC? Have I really lost almost 2 days configuring and installing XBMC just to find out I can delete it again and return to Plex (where I can't use Pandora, the reason I switched to XBMC)? I feel disheartened.

- A.D.I.D.A.S - 2012-01-25

Jason G Wrote:Try reading the first post in this thread.

That's where I started and tried eveything to the last page. No disrespect, but I'm not an idiot.

- daiduongpham - 2012-01-25

Where can i find a step by step guide to install on ATV2 please guys

- A.D.I.D.A.S - 2012-01-26

Has anyone got this to work with a remote and function properly? If so can you please let me know what it is you did to do so?

Any help other than telling me to read the first post would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

- vtwin0001 - 2012-01-26

I think it might be (IMHO) to upgrade this plugin from "video" to a "program plug in" so that it actually works like a netflix agent.

Why not use the ipad app as a sort of source and make this thing work other than just opening an external app.

Since all cyberlockers shuttin off, this is the time of netflix to shine

- Stranger - 2012-01-26

vtwin0001 Wrote:i think it might be (imho) to upgrade this plugin from "video" to a "program plug in" so that it actually works like a netflix agent.

Why not use the ipad app as a sort of source and make this thing work other than just opening an external app.

Since all cyberlockers shuttin off, this is the time of netflix to shine

api

- gobbledigook - 2012-01-27

hi,

after the MU closedown i was interested in finding an alternative that actually put money back into the pockets of the networks etc... i didn't realise netflix was available in the UK so this is fantastic Smile

however i only use linux Sad

i know that netflix uses silverlight so no linux support... however the wii version of netflix must serve up flash as silverlight isn't supported on wii either! is there any way to use the wii netflix portal to make this work in linux?

otherwise my months free trial will be just that a month for free... then back to leeching content of the internet Sad

- daiduongpham - 2012-01-29

Can this work with ATV2 please let me know

- A.D.I.D.A.S - 2012-01-29

Can anyone please help me with Eventghost. I think I can enable full screen and focus with it?

Help would be great as I'm not familiar with it.

Thank you

- bradvido88 - 2012-01-31

Are the keys/secrets in userinfo.txt tied to the the computer XBMC is running on?

I have 6 different XBMC boxes and I synchronize all of the addon settings. So they all share the same userdata/addon_data directory.

So all my XBMC's are using the same userinfo.txt.

The problem is that when Netflix launches, it only gets to 7% and they gets error code N8106-152 with a black screen.

Is the problem that I'm sharing the userinfo.txt with all my boxes, or is there some other way around this error?

Edit
Doh - After posting this I did more digging and found out that clearing cookie/cache fixes it. Worked for me... Hopefully this wont' be a recurring problem?

- sproket - 2012-01-31

Plugin working well thanks

- kruuth - 2012-02-01

So anyone know how to get it to work? I need to make it ask me my info again

- chunk1982 - 2012-02-01

any ideas when this will work in the uk?

- nunovi - 2012-02-01

I can watch Netflix on my Apple TV 2 in the UK. Shouldn't it be possible then to get XBMC Flicks working too?

- nerdherd - 2012-02-03

Edit: decided it was better to just report the post on the previous page than start bringing in more negativity. Keep up the fantastic work on this plugin!