Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- Harro - 2011-08-07

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for some count down vids. I seemed to have lost all of mine and since my move to a new place and reformatting I must have not had those backed up. I am glad that I had all the trivia and the rest of my intro's & outro's backed up, twice for that fact, but the countdowns must have slipped through the cracks.

I still think that the CE addon is the best for making XBMC shine. Thanks to all that have made it so.

- soldave - 2011-08-07

Have I missed something? Last time I checked the countdown and refreshment vids before the trailers weren't working in this.

- Harro - 2011-08-07

Well the countdown was working for me until my comp crashed and reformatted , which was 3 days ago. All my refreshments and adds worked also.

- soldave - 2011-08-07

Hmmm... maybe they've fixed it recently then.

This is the problem that was last mentioned by giftie at the end of June:
Quote:If you want to use streamed trailers, you need to drop the trivia Outro and coming attractions videos(a known problem)

- Ardalista - 2011-08-07

Harro Wrote:Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction for some count down vids. I seemed to have lost all of mine and since my move to a new place and reformatting I must have not had those backed up. I am glad that I had all the trivia and the rest of my intro's & outro's backed up, twice for that fact, but the countdowns must have slipped through the cracks.

I still think that the CE addon is the best for making XBMC shine. Thanks to all that have made it so.

Try here...

Demo-World.eu

Under "Dolby" there is a countdown clip.. it's the one I use Smile

- giftie - 2011-08-07

soldave Wrote:Hmmm... maybe they've fixed it recently then.

This is the problem that was last mentioned by giftie at the end of June:

If you use Streamed Trailers, there are two video locations that may(usually do) cause problems with XBMC hanging up on the trailers. The Trivia Outro and the Coming Attractions Intro. All others work just fine.

- soldave - 2011-08-07

giftie Wrote:If you use Streamed Trailers, there are two video locations that may(usually do) cause problems with XBMC hanging up on the trailers. The Trivia Outro and the Coming Attractions Intro. All others work just fine.
Thanks for clearing that up a little. Appreciate it Smile

- Harro - 2011-08-07

Well I found some of my count downs and thanks for that link.

Another question I have pertaining to the trivia. Was wondering if anyone has gotten the "Screenshot Quiz" working that Giftie has mentioned in the first page? Since I am redoing my CE thought I would try this but the following will not work. All the rest of my umteen thousand work but for some reason the Screenshot Quiz folder will not.

Quote:If you Q&A do not have any ordering numbers (ie slide1_q, the 1 is the ordering number) just use the following:

<question format=".+_a.jpg" /> & <answer format=".+_b.jpg" /> <- this works for the Screenshot Shot Quiz( Pack 0.1 and Pack 2 0.2 Alpha) contained in one or more of the stills pack available for download.
<clue format="N/A" /> <- insures searching for a clue slide is skipped

- giftie - 2011-08-07

Harro Wrote:Well I found some of my count downs and thanks for that link.

Another question I have pertaining to the trivia. Was wondering if anyone has gotten the "Screenshot Quiz" working that Giftie has mentioned in the first page? Since I am redoing my CE thought I would try this but the following will not work. All the rest of my umteen thousand work but for some reason the Screenshot Quiz folder will not.

Here is the slides.xml file from my Screenshot Quiz, it hasn't stopped working for me..

PHP Code:
<slides>
    <
slide>
        <
slide rating="G">
        <
question format=".+_a.jpg" />
        <
clue format="" />
        <
answer format=".+_b.jpg" />
    </
slide>
</
slides

- Harro - 2011-08-07

Thanks Giftie. It runs now I had a "n/a" in for the clue on the xml. Opps. EekLaugh

- giftie - 2011-08-07

Harro Wrote:Thanks Giftie. It runs now I had a "n/a" in for the clue on the xml. Opps. EekLaugh

I'll double check the code, I thought I had it both ways for sanity...

- pbuteaux - 2011-08-07

Giftie, love CE, it's very impressive. I do have a question, is the folder structure fixed or can I change or add my own custom folders? Just having some issues playing my video with or without trailers.

Thanks

- giftie - 2011-08-08

pbuteaux Wrote:Giftie, love CE, it's very impressive. I do have a question, is the folder structure fixed or can I change or add my own custom folders? Just having some issues playing my video with or without trailers.

Thanks

The folder structure provided on the first page of this thread is more or less just a suggested structure(except for the Audio Folder), keeping everything in one place. The user has the control of telling the script where to look for videos for each video level. Keep in mind only one folder can be used at each video level(though the same folder can be reused for any of the video levels)

- Method007 - 2011-08-08

giftie Wrote:Sorry, I forgot another spot you would need to change, inside the file ce_playlist.py the line that looks like this needs to change too.

Code:
"trailer_count": ( 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, )[ int( _S_( "trailer_count" ) ) ],

That did the trick, it works exactly how I wanted it to. Thank you so much!

- Street388 - 2011-08-08

Thanks everyone for the insight and guides. I was able to install CE. Only issues is the audio files are not playing. Not sure if it's a format issue or what but doesn't play. Thank you