Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- giftie - 2010-12-21

Almost looks like I might need to make a Cinema Experience Manager script to go along with my cdART Manager script...

Hmmm....

- giftie - 2010-12-21

Actually I think that might have been a work in progress feature of HTE before Nuka decide to redesign the script(which he is working on) I'll remove that option as it is not used in the script.

castortray Wrote:Hi,

One question, where trailers are downloaded when I set options in pic below ?

thanks for answers

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-21

@giftie, a few posts back of mine. i posted i have an addon package manager for my weather plugin. it's a very simple script, but you use it from settings. it could be added to this script.

but if the packages are GB in size, not sure how that would work.

about the trailer download, wasn't there a setting for folder? unless there is a download and save. in which case download may save it in the special://temp/ folder?

- giftie - 2010-12-21

Nuka1195 Wrote:@giftie, a few posts back of mine. i posted i have an addon package manager for my weather plugin. it's a very simple script, but you use it from settings. it could be added to this script.

but if the packages are GB in size, not sure how that would work.

about the trailer download, wasn't there a setting for folder?

If the files were hosted on a website, would the add on be able to grab the 'Packages'? I'm going to be purchasing some webspace for my script cdART Manager(for uploading and downloading of cdARTs from the script) and there will be plenty of space for hosting the packages.

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-21

yes using http:// that's how it grabs packages from google svn. it's a very limited script though, so if your's would have previews and such it would be nicer.

- Harro - 2010-12-21

I have these as my settings for trailer and works fine. BUT i first go into apple lite trailers and have that set for download and play and specify the download folder.

- giftie - 2010-12-21

Harro Wrote:I have these as my settings for trailer and works fine. BUT i first go into apple lite trailers and have that set for download and play and specify the download folder.

Yea, the Trailer Play Mode does not do anything, the Important one is the Trailer Scraper.

I've added the following Trailer Scraper descriptions to the first page:

Trailer Scraper -

Modes:

Apple Movie Trailers (database)
Uses the Apple Movie Trailers Video Addon(not Lite) to find and then streams the trailers
Apple Movie Trailers (newest)
Requests the newest trailers from Apple Movie Trailers(the site) and then streams the trailers
Local Folder
Selects trailers from your downloaded trailers(which can be obtained many different ways) and plays the trailers

Local Trailers - bridgman - 2010-12-21

I just started using Cinema Experience and I love the script. I integrated it into my skin Limbus. I put a button called Cinema to launch it from video info

The only thing is I have it set to play trailers from a local folder and it keeps playing the same trailer every time. I also change the amount of trailers and still the same one trailer. If I remove the trailer from the folder it just repeats this behavior with another trailer. I also have it set not to play trailers that have already been played. Am I missing something obvious or is there a setting in an xml I can tweak to change this.

- giftie - 2010-12-21

In the settings there is an option to erase your Watched Trailers List, could you try to run that and see if that helps. I've tried to recreate your problem but I haven't been able to(yet.)

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-21

OT: would the person who sent me the trivia slide dvd. please pm me. thank you.

sorry Smile

- ijourneaux - 2010-12-21

Nuka

Any thoughts on why I am not able to specify any of the Trivia options? The options all appear when the Duration is > 0 but I can't set any of the values and they appear to be grayed out.

I tried deleting the HCE folder and recreating it but no luck.

- giftie - 2010-12-21

ijourneaux Wrote:Nuka

Any thoughts on why I am not able to specify any of the Trivia options? The options all appear when the Duration is > 0 but I can't set any of the values and they appear to be grayed out.

I tried deleting the HCE folder and recreating it but no luck.

Have you also tried deleting the userdata/addon_data/script.cinemaexperience folder?

- Nuka1195 - 2010-12-21

everyone with settings issues. give me and giftie a few days and see what we can do.

- ijourneaux - 2010-12-21

Thanks Giftie. Deleting the userdata/addon_data/script.cinemaexperience folder fixed the problem.

- giftie - 2010-12-21

Glad to hear..