Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- iorifly - 2011-12-17

sent him here as he

- iorifly - 2011-12-17

iorifly Wrote:sent him here as he

http://pastebin.com/rKTd1QZf

- giftie - 2011-12-17

iorifly Wrote:http://pastebin.com/rKTd1QZf

Can you try using the 2.0.53 test version that is available on the first page.. The version 1.0.46 is not eden friendly.

- canadave - 2011-12-17

giftie Wrote:1 - There is a xml file in the skin that needs to be modified, I added code to assiste skin developers to add the disable buffering screen(though only available in x.0.53 versions of the script)
Hi giftie,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Which XML file needs to be modified, and how should it be modified (assuming the skin developer has not done it?)

Thanks in advance Smile

- Burke - 2011-12-18

Hi giftie, Smile

I noticed something strange with script - I keep getting same movies ( I have "select only unwached trailers" option on, but only get handful of trailers. I gues I miss configured CE but can not find what pls help.

I tried to make workaround for time needded for trialers to download by putting two intro movies and enabling movie trivia quiz - set to manual mode ( I gues you can see that in log)

here is my debug log

thanks in advance Smile

- giftie - 2011-12-18

It looks like you have the trailers set to download, but there is only about 1 second of time(probably less) for the trailers to download. This is definitely not enough time to download a trailer, so the script will use what trailers are in the downloaded folder(complete trailers). Is Movie Quiz script still working with Cinema Experience(I haven't tested it in a long time)

I just noticed that it doesn't seem that you have the Movie Quiz Addon installed...

Burke Wrote:Hi giftie, Smile

I noticed something strange with script - I keep getting same movies ( I have "select only unwached trailers" option on, but only get handful of trailers. I gues I miss configured CE but can not find what pls help.

I tried to make workaround for time needded for trialers to download by putting two intro movies and enabling movie trivia quiz - set to manual mode ( I gues you can see that in log)

here is my debug log

thanks in advance Smile

- Burke - 2011-12-18

i don't have Movie Quiz Addon installed, instead i tried using some movie intros to give it enough time to download trailers - i guess it worked because i have some downloaded Huh it was a try to make "workaround" cause i don't wont use trivia slide show and quiz script.

I just noticed something, when I use lets say clip1 for intro in trivia it does not play, but when i set clip1 to play as outro it plays just before "movie theater intro" i think this could be the problem (i think i chaged that when i noticed missing intro).... because as i said it worked

here is my log no 2

hope this makes some sence

- giftie - 2011-12-18

Trailer downloads start at the beginning of trivia, and requires triva to be used to provide enough time to download.

Burke Wrote:i don't have Movie Quiz Addon installed, instead i tried using some movie intros to give it enough time to download trailers - i guess it worked because i have some downloaded Huh it was a try to make "workaround" cause i don't wont use trivia slide show and quiz script.

I just noticed something, when I use lets say clip1 for intro in trivia it does not play, but when i set clip1 to play as outro it plays just before "movie theater intro" i think this could be the problem (i think i chaged that when i noticed missing intro).... because as i said it worked

here is my log no 2

hope this makes some sence

- Burke - 2011-12-18

ok thanks, sorry to take your time.

just simple yes/ no answer - would it be possible -in future to make script start download on some intro clip?

did you figured out the problem with streaming by any chance? or is there another way to get trailers working - apple trailers or something else?

thank you

btw CE is great addition to xbmc Smile

- Burke - 2011-12-18

Blush jut one more, and sorry if my questions are dumb - i konow nothing abut coding - so don't konow if it is even possible.

would it be possible to make CE start download of lets say 3 random trailers to xy directory when xbmc starts - just an idea, make CE scan XY directory and delite files in it and then download three (or some other number) unwatched trailers. Huh

- Burke - 2011-12-19

I found "workaround" to have trailers already downloaded in local folder so CE can play them with no need to wait for download or stream -HD-Trailers.Net Downloader. Smile

I just wanted to say once more Thank you for all your hard work, CE for me is one of the best addons for XBMC. Nod

thanks Cool

- Henkske - 2011-12-20

canadave Wrote:Just wanted to report that with TVTunes uninstalled and the "TV Next Aired" plugin disabled, Cinema Experience works perfectly (and natively) with the reFocus skin.

I have the same problem but with T! as a skin. I disabled Tvtunes en Next Aired and now it works.

Too bad i have to disable 2 plugins.

@giftie, thank you for this great plugin

- canadave - 2011-12-20

giftie Wrote:1 - There is a xml file in the skin that needs to be modified, I added code to assiste skin developers to add the disable buffering screen(though only available in x.0.53 versions of the script)

canadave Wrote:Hi giftie,

Can you elaborate on this a bit? Which XML file needs to be modified, and how should it be modified (assuming the skin developer has not done it?)

Thanks in advance Smile

bump Smile giftie? anyone?

- giftie - 2011-12-20

canadave Wrote:bump Smile giftie? anyone?

Pushy.... Smile

File is called DialogBusy.xml, found in the 720p folder in every skin.

There should be a <visible> tag.

Adding the following to the <visible> tag should disable the Busy popup

Code:
| SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)

This is how it looks in Transparency! - which already has is - thanx ronie

Code:
<visible>![Window.IsVisible(InfoDialog) | Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VolumeBar) | SubString(Window(Videos).Property(CinemaExperienceRunning),True)]</visible>

- giftie - 2011-12-20

Henkske Wrote:I have the same problem but with T! as a skin. I disabled Tvtunes en Next Aired and now it works.

Too bad i have to disable 2 plugins.

@giftie, thank you for this great plugin

Depending on your build version of XBMC this may be fixed...