Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- giftie - 2012-01-23

debennett2 Wrote:I have my MediaInfo screen working now and have intro/video paks and have tried setting up the script to play them. It seems to be doing the initial intro and outro videos for the theater but then afterwards goes straight to the movie or sometimes just freezes up after that instead of going to the feature. No trailers (set to stream), audio rating, etc videos.

I am using Confluence on Eden Beta 1. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I am guessing this has been talked about already and I am asking a n00b question however I cannot seem to get a valid search result or see it in skimming the thread.

Anything I can use to troubleshoot where the issue is?

Thanks!

The streaming trailers are hit and miss.. They seem to play fine if the is not a video played before them. see the bottom of this message -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=664144&postcount=5

I have not figured out a work around or any cause for the problem(internal to XBMC)

- debennett2 - 2012-01-23

Thanks giftie! What order do these clips go? In the order of the interface?

Thanks,

Dan

- giftie - 2012-01-23

debennett2 Wrote:Thanks giftie! What order do these clips go? In the order of the interface?

Thanks,

Dan

The flow of the script is available on the first page, first message.

- debennett2 - 2012-01-23

Thanks! It seems that the script breaks in another spot. I have tried not putting anything in the chain until the trailers. If I pick 3 randoms to stream, 2 play and then it seems to freeze up. Pick 2, 1 plays and then freezes up. Any ideas? Common?

Thanks!

- giftie - 2012-01-24

debennett2 Wrote:Thanks! It seems that the script breaks in another spot. I have tried not putting anything in the chain until the trailers. If I pick 3 randoms to stream, 2 play and then it seems to freeze up. Pick 2, 1 plays and then freezes up. Any ideas? Common?

Thanks!

A debug log will show what is failing(script or XBMC)

- wilson.joe - 2012-01-25

great plugin. really brings xbmc to life. One slight problem I am having
though is getting the videos to add to it. Seems megauploads.com has
been seized for illegal activities, is there anyway of getting them uploaded
to another source for those of us that don't have them yet. Nod TIA

What about the bug? - MaXMC - 2012-01-25

I've just spent 20 hours rendering my very own Fox logo to show as an intro on my Cinema Experience, then I notice that my trailers are all messed up and that my feature film won't play great.

Do we have any leads at all as to why the Intro Movie makes the trailers bug out?
(Yes, I now know that it's a known bug, do we now the cause?)

- giftie - 2012-01-26

MaXMC Wrote:I've just spent 20 hours rendering my very own Fox logo to show as an intro on my Cinema Experience, then I notice that my trailers are all messed up and that my feature film won't play great.

Do we have any leads at all as to why the Intro Movie makes the trailers bug out?
(Yes, I now know that it's a known bug, do we now the cause?)

Nope... I am at a loss in ways of working around it, anything I have tried seems to upset the flow..

If you want to add to the Trac ticket that I had started (debug logs, stack traces) feel free... Even if they tell me it's my fault(not sure how it can be).

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-26

azaze1 Wrote:Master of the passion repo i.e. bug in CE or master of XBMC (bug in xbmc)? I'm using dsplayer myself but it's based on eden beta1 so if the issue is in xbmc then I'm SOL until dsplayer is updated and merged with beta2 .

Hi azaze1

I see you are using DSPlayer, did you get CE to work on the DSPlayer xbmc build ?
At the moment for me It players the trailers then a feature presentation but doesn't play the movie, yet on another system using beta 1 everything works ok

Hi Guys,

Did anyone get CE to work the DSPlayer xbmc build ?

- leepenny - 2012-01-26

I was just wondering if there are any more feature presentation and coming attractions videos (1080p) out there other than the few listed in the first post (blue orange and green all downloaded great but would like to see something a little different).Have searched google and youtube but to no avail. Are there any users willing to share said videos...?

- BEWBTUBE - 2012-01-27

Is there another Trailer downloader option it appears that the HD-Trailer.net downloader no longer works?

edit: nvm figured out the issue

- Targettio - 2012-01-27

giftie Wrote:Things That Are Not Working:The bad list.....

As Of 6/23/2011

- Streamed Trailers may fail if there is a video played before they are

Is there any fix or work around for this problem? I don't really want to download trailers (as it requires the slide show) and would like to play a video before starting my trailers.

- giftie - 2012-01-28

m0v1em4n Wrote:Hi azaze1

I see you are using DSPlayer, did you get CE to work on the DSPlayer xbmc build ?
At the moment for me It players the trailers then a feature presentation but doesn't play the movie, yet on another system using beta 1 everything works ok

Hi Guys,

Did anyone get CE to work the DSPlayer xbmc build ?

A debug log might help show what the problem is.

- m0v1em4n - 2012-01-28

giftie Wrote:A debug log might help show what the problem is.

Hi giftie

here is my Debug log if you wanted to check it, did have a look through myself but didn't know what I was looking for :confused2: :p

- Hogader - 2012-01-28

Wanting to use this script i tried every possible way to make it work, but still haven't even seen the cinema button at the info screen.

http://pastebin.com/TEeKTGqF

Using Alaska Revisited Mod