Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Harro - 2012-03-17

(2012-03-17, 07:26)giftie Wrote: You can always just use the trivia at the beginning.

Thanks Giftie, never really thought of that, must have been too much beer.
I will redo my CE and try that out.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - crimsonfury - 2012-03-21

I have Eden RC2 and Aeon Nox and can't get this to work...

It is installed and I see it below movies. I have added Audio Format videos from Demo world into a folder and told CE to use that folder and turned on only Audio Format Videos... So I click on CE under movies and it pulls up all of movies and I see the CE popup telling me hit Q or ... and I try everything to hit on keyboard or remote and it doesn't pull up Audio Format videos before the movie and the movies also freeze and it locks up XBMC and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete and close xbmc. Videos play fine normally though.

So I don't have the Audio Format videos working and it freezes for me....

I really want this to work! It looks awesome! Pleas help.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-21

The pop up you see is the instructions to Queue a movie. The typical button press is either 'Q' on a normal keyboard, or '0'(zero) on a remote. If your keyboard or remote is mapped differently, then that is the key you need to press. What type of remote/keyboard are you using?

(2012-03-21, 04:49)crimsonfury Wrote: I have Eden RC2 and Aeon Nox and can't get this to work...

It is installed and I see it below movies. I have added Audio Format videos from Demo world into a folder and told CE to use that folder and turned on only Audio Format Videos... So I click on CE under movies and it pulls up all of movies and I see the CE popup telling me hit Q or ... and I try everything to hit on keyboard or remote and it doesn't pull up Audio Format videos before the movie and the movies also freeze and it locks up XBMC and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete and close xbmc. Videos play fine normally though.

So I don't have the Audio Format videos working and it freezes for me....

I really want this to work! It looks awesome! Pleas help.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - crimsonfury - 2012-03-21

Normal wireless usb keyboard... and a Gyration GYR4101US remote with sms key settings installed in XBMC.

So queueing the movie won't play it right away? What do you do to play it right away with the CE settings? Because I never watch in a row or playlist....

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-21

So you remote probably does not send the same '0' key as queue, but as an actually '0'. If you go into you Movie Library normally, you can start Cinema Experience from the Info screen of the movie you desire to play.

http://pastebin.com/npW1Qm01

The option in Info works to start the movie but I still don't get the Audio Format videos and XBMC just goes to black and is frozen; no mouse, no buttons work, Nothing. So I ctrl alt delete and end XBMC and try the same movie without CE and it plays just fine....

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-22

I can't tell anything from that paste. Make sure you are using the most recent test version(available on the front page, 2.0.53 is the most recent) If this version does not work still, follow the instructions at the start of this thread to submit a debug log.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Eisi2005 - 2012-03-22

@giftie

could you take a look at my Debug Log. CE hangs when i start it. Eden pre enabled or not enabled is no difference.

http://pastebin.com/vn2zuQ5m

xbmc rc2

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-23

The developers(XBMC) have made some fixes that should take care of this problem. I'm not sure when OpenElec developers update their code to match XBMC's. The Fix will be in Eden.

(2012-03-22, 22:21)Eisi2005 Wrote: @giftie

could you take a look at my debug log. CE hangs when i start it. Eden pre enabled or not enabled is no difference.

http://pastebin.com/vn2zuQ5m

xbmc rc2

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Eisi2005 - 2012-03-23

@giftie

Thanks for the fast answer.

I ask you for some months if it is possible that you insert a fuction that only trailer from unwatched movies would select if people use trailer from xbmc libary. Coulkd you say if there is any chance to make that ?

Greets
eisi

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-23

The option to only view unwatched movies will make it in the next release

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - crimsonfury - 2012-03-25

Does this work in the new final Eden?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-25, 17:21)crimsonfury Wrote: Does this work in the new final Eden?

Have you tried the test version available from the first page of this thread?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - skimshady - 2012-03-25

(2012-03-25, 17:56)giftie Wrote:

I can't get Cinema Experience to work on newest stable Eden 11.0.
Using the Quartz skin on an ATV2. The skin is supposed to support Cinema Experience now as of the latest version.

Maybe I am missing something....

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-03-25

Please post a complete debug log to pastebin(or similar) if you don't know how to, see the first page of this thread.

And to be sure you are using the Eden test version(2.0.53)

(2012-03-25, 20:57)bthusby Wrote:
(2012-03-25, 17:56)giftie Wrote:

I can't get Cinema Experience to work on newest stable Eden 11.0.
Using the Quartz skin on an ATV2. The skin is supposed to support Cinema Experience now as of the latest version.

Maybe I am missing something....