Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Aquila - 2012-10-19

(2012-10-19, 03:32)lallhands Wrote: So I have a solution. I decided to try the 32bit version of Openelec 2.0 and everything works perfectly! Since I only use 2 GB RAM and xbmc is a 32 bit application I am content. You can easily roll back to a 32 bit by copying the KERNEL, SYSTEM and associated md5 files into the Update folder and reboot - viola!

THX Bro, that is the Solution for me, now it works.

what you like to drinkNod

AW: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Aquila - 2012-10-20

Anyone an idea how can I get german movie trailers instead of the Apple database in English?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - wo0d1e - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-19, 03:32)lallhands Wrote: So I have a solution. I decided to try the 32bit version of Openelec 2.0 and everything works perfectly! Since I only use 2 GB RAM and xbmc is a 32 bit application I am content. You can easily roll back to a 32 bit by copying the KERNEL, SYSTEM and associated md5 files into the Update folder and reboot - viola!

Genius...Sheer bloody genius. Thanks sooo much for the update. I rolled back to 32bit version too. Now everything works as sweet as a nut. With only having 2GB RAM also I see no issues running the 32bit version.

Thank you so much for posting your results and also to Giftie for all your handwork. Keep it up gents.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - kruuth - 2012-10-22

This is running great, but I've tried to do multiple features to no avail. How does one mark the two or three films to start instead of immediately going into it?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-10-22

(2012-10-22, 19:52)kruuth Wrote: This is running great, but I've tried to do multiple features to no avail. How does one mark the two or three films to start instead of immediately going into it?

You need to queue the movies('Q' on a keyboard, '0' - zero on a remote)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - kruuth - 2012-10-24

Ok, so do I queue them in order and start them on the last or first? IE I queue the first video and do CE on the last or do I queue the second one and CE on the first?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - steq184 - 2012-10-24

Hi
Have just downloaded the Cinema Experience add-on and am very impressed, I have managed to get it working of a sorts. Not saying I have set it up correctly but at the moment it all works apart from at the end it returns to the movies menu rather than playing the movie.

I have it set up as so:
CURTAINS OPEN:
special Videos / Movie Theatre Intro Clips / Single Vid Playlist.
File / Curtains Open.

PEARL & DEAN:
Movie Trailers / Coming Attractions Intro / Single Vid Playlist.
File / Pearl & Dean.

APPLE TRAILERS:
Movie Trailers / Movie Trailers 2 Trailers.

ROBOTS (Turn Your Phone Off):
Special Videos / Movie Countdown Video / Single Video / Playlist.
Movie Countdown Video File / Robots (Turn Your Phone Off)

COUNTDOWN:
Special Videos / Feature Presentation Outro / Single Video /Playlist.
File / Countdown.

CURTAINS SHUT:
special Video / Movie Theatre Outro Clips / Single Video / Playlist.
File / Curtains Shut.

Have searched for a step by step guide to no avail.
Once I have it working I will go into it a bit more but want to have it working properly first.

I have another question also:
I have also downloaded the videos for Dolby etc and have placed them in their repective folders, how do I get these to play before a movie?
Do I have to edit the file name of the movie so as to distinguish what audio it is?
Sorry if a dumb question.
Cheers Steve

Sorry forgot to add that I am using XBMC 11.0 Git on a windows xp machine

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - kruuth - 2012-10-24

Did you set the curtains as the outro?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - steq184 - 2012-10-24

Yes...in the Movie Theatre Outro Clips

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-10-25

(2012-10-24, 18:17)steq184 Wrote: Hi
Have just downloaded the Cinema Experience add-on and am very impressed, I have managed to get it working of a sorts. Not saying I have set it up correctly but at the moment it all works apart from at the end it returns to the movies menu rather than playing the movie.

I have it set up as so:
CURTAINS OPEN:
File / Curtains Open.

PEARL & DEAN:
File / Pearl & Dean.

APPLE TRAILERS:

COUNTDOWN:
File / Countdown.

CURTAINS SHUT:
File / Curtains Shut.

Once I have it working I will go into it a bit more but want to have it working properly first.

I have also downloaded the videos for Dolby etc and have placed them in their repective folders, how do I get these to play before a movie?
Do I have to edit the file name of the movie so as to distinguish what audio it is?
Cheers Steve

What Version of Cinema Experience are you using?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - steq184 - 2012-10-25

(2012-10-24, 19:25)kruuth Wrote: Did you set the curtains as the outro?

(2012-10-25, 00:05)giftie Wrote:

I have it set up as so:
CURTAINS OPEN:
File / Curtains Open.

PEARL & DEAN:
File / Pearl & Dean.

APPLE TRAILERS:

COUNTDOWN:
File / Countdown.

CURTAINS SHUT:
File / Curtains Shut.

Cheers Steve

i am using version 10.46

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - nelsonamen - 2012-10-25

(2012-10-19, 11:24)nelsonamen Wrote:

I think this option is not for me i have xtreamer ultra 2 OpenELEC 2.0 (stable) - 2.0.0 Ultra x86_64 (108MB) MD5 only have this download

what can I do for this to work?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - spazlon - 2012-10-25

I have Cinema Experience installed and configured. It plays 2 trailers stored locally, 2 from Apple, then a custom intro. The problem is that after those play, it goes back to the movie list instead of playing the movie.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2012-10-26

(2012-10-25, 10:22)steq184 Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 19:25)kruuth Wrote: Did you set the curtains as the outro?

(2012-10-25, 00:05)giftie Wrote:

I have it set up as so:
CURTAINS OPEN:
File / Curtains Open.

PEARL & DEAN:
File / Pearl & Dean.

APPLE TRAILERS:

COUNTDOWN:
File / Countdown.

CURTAINS SHUT:
File / Curtains Shut.

Cheers Steve

i am using version 10.46

Please install the version found on the first page of this thread. The version on the repo is for Dharma.

(2012-10-25, 16:11)spazlon Wrote: I have Cinema Experience installed and configured. It plays 2 trailers stored locally, 2 from Apple, then a custom intro. The problem is that after those play, it goes back to the movie list instead of playing the movie.

How can I fix this?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - yanathin - 2012-10-26

Quick question. Is there a way to create a keyboard shortcut for Cinema Experience from the main Movies list? It was mentioned on the first page but never mentioned again after that. I modified Xperience1080 to include a Cinema button on the DialogueVideoInfo file, but I'd rather just set a keyboard shortcut (say "u" or just some letter that isn't used by anything else) so I can launch Cinema Experience from the main movies list instead of having to go into the movie info. How exactly can I go about doing this?