Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - coolio99 - 2013-01-05

when will ce b ready for frodo?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Martijn - 2013-01-05

(2013-01-05, 19:19)coolio99 Wrote: when will ce b ready for frodo?

When it's done?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Deano316 - 2013-01-05

Hey Giftie. Just taking a second to say thanks for CE, really makes my setup special. About to make the jump to Frodo, hope the CE Frodo upgrade doesn't give you too much trouble. Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - hunkyn - 2013-01-06

Giftie just wanted to point out that in the first post about skin integration I do not see Aeon Nox on the list. Please update it when you get a chance.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-01-07

(2013-01-07, 00:47)Euphemism Wrote: Hello folks. I hope everyone is well.

What I am trying to do is play a series of movies through cinema experience. I have it set up so it plays one movie perfectly. Starts the trivia, plays trailers, loads up the movie.. it is all so awesome. But what I would like to be able to do is do the same, but then after the movie, play the intermission video, and then que up the next movie.

I have the C.E settings to have 2 features, but after the first one finishes it just stops as if there was only one feature.

Not sure if I am explaining this very well. Apologies if this is in the wrong place, if so, please let me know and I'll move to the proper place.

Thanks for any and all help.

Cheers.

This feature is only available in a couple of skins. Transparency! is one and I think Aeon MQ2->4 is another. I'm not sure of any other skins that have Cinema Experience integrated into the home screen. This is needed to have the multiple features.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - spencerthomass - 2013-01-07

(2013-01-05, 19:02)ijourneaux Wrote:
(2013-01-04, 23:57)spencerthomass Wrote: After going through my log file I can see that it is having problems with the nfo files. So I started to play around with them and I noticed in my nfo files they have PG-13 listed as PG_13. Changing it to "PG-13" fixes the problem. Would there be an easier way to generate a nfo file with the proper MPAA format?

I just checked the code and my files and the _ character in the MPAA rating (returned by the IMDB scraper) should be changed to a dash to make it compatible with XBMC and Cinema Experience.
Could you post a log the HDTrailerDownloader Log, Are you sure you have the latest version as I thought this was fixed a logn time ago.

Heres my log file I also noticed that all of my trailers show an MPAA rating of PG-13 which is the rating that is given when no MPAA can be scraped. So none of the trailer's MPAA ratings are being scraped.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - ijourneaux - 2013-01-08

I am going to have to dig into this. Some of the trailers you downloaded clearly have MPAA ratings that are not PG-13. But it seems to work for me, Are you located in North America?

Take Care

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - spencerthomass - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-08, 06:59)ijourneaux Wrote: I am going to have to dig into this. Some of the trailers you downloaded clearly have MPAA ratings that are not PG-13. But it seems to work for me, Are you located in North America?

Take Care

Yes

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - EricHoya - 2013-01-09

Hi,
I did read thru the Eden thread and edited the xml file to display the cinema button on the movie info screen. However, I am having the problem in which the info screen closes and then the next movie is selected. It does appear that something starts to load when I hit the cinema button, but it is too fast to see.
Is there a way to run ce in Eden to just make sure it is working properly. Not sure if a debug log would be helpful, I'll have to work on that tomorrow.
I am going to get this great feature working.
Thanks,
E

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-09, 06:10)EricHoya Wrote: Hi,
I did read thru the Eden thread and edited the xml file to display the cinema button on the movie info screen. However, I am having the problem in which the info screen closes and then the next movie is selected. It does appear that something starts to load when I hit the cinema button, but it is too fast to see.
Is there a way to run ce in Eden to just make sure it is working properly. Not sure if a debug log would be helpful, I'll have to work on that tomorrow.
I am going to get this great feature working.
Thanks,
E

A debug log is almost always needed to troubleshoot.

Also be sure to use the version available from the first page of this thread

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - tmiranda316 - 2013-01-10

This is the single most important add-on I have installed in my setup. It is absolutely great, everyone that comes over to see our theater is amazed at how "theater-like" it is. This script is a huge reason they are impressed. Thanks giftie for all your work on this.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - EricHoya - 2013-01-10

I'll make sure to use the link on the first page on a re-install. I have the debug log but need to set up a paste account for this.
My question is if there is a way to launch CE to test it thru settings without playing a movie in Confluence.
THanks,
E

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - cliffx - 2013-01-15

Has anybody installed it on Frodo? And how does it work?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - JCole - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-15, 03:26)cliffx Wrote: Has anybody installed it on Frodo? And how does it work?

Giftie is currently working on rewriting portions of CE to work with Frodo. I believe he has other priorities than just xbmc scripts though so it might be a bit before something stable is released.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - garyedwardjohns - 2013-01-17

anxiously awaiting the frodo release Smile