Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - kabuki-joe - 2013-05-03

hello ive been trying to get the home automation to work with no luck, i have no programming skills at all. im running frodo with the latest ver. of CE, what ive tried to do is copy and paste broadcastUPD( "<b>CE_Automate<li>script_start</b>" ) but no matter where i paste it i cant get EG to see a broadcast. If someone could guide me it would be much appreciated. Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - kabuki-joe - 2013-05-03

my problem is that i cant enable event broadcast for xbmc i tried //192.168.1.10:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=SetBroadcast&parameter=1;8278
but got file not found error. for frodo do u still need to do this step?

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-03

(2013-05-03, 15:34)kabuki-joe Wrote: my problem is that i cant enable event broadcast for xbmc i tried //192.168.1.10:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=SetBroadcast&parameter=1;8278

Download the updated home_automation.py file from the first page of this thread and place in the proper folder.

(2013-05-03, 15:55)giftie Wrote:
(2013-05-03, 15:34)kabuki-joe Wrote: my problem is that i cant enable event broadcast for xbmc i tried //192.168.1.10:8080/xbmcCmds/xbmcHttp?command=SetBroadcast&parameter=1;8278

Download the updated home_automation.py file from the first page of this thread and place in the proper folder.

I feel so dumb now, i read that in the first post but i thought it was old info. thanks alot

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - shaktoo - 2013-05-04

@ Giftie .. anything re post 2966

Re: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Ragnarok - 2013-05-04

He is currently working on 3D implementation for the script, no ETA as of yet.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Chosen - 2013-05-04

Hi, after it worked for month's i now have problems with cinema experience playing trailers
i installed a fresh xbmc eden version and imported the script
the cinema intro plays fine but next no trailers where played, it follows emediately the main movie
hope you can help me
pastebin

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - shaktoo - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-04, 01:38)RagnaroktA Wrote: He is currently working on 3D implementation for the script, no ETA as of yet.

cheers M8 .Big Grin

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-04

(2013-05-04, 11:48)Chosen Wrote: Hi, after it worked for month's i now have problems with cinema experience playing trailers
i installed a fresh xbmc eden version and imported the script
the cinema intro plays fine but next no trailers where played, it follows emediately the main movie
hope you can help me
pastebin

Your trailer filenames are incorrect, please read the third message on the first page.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - MrsAngelD - 2013-05-09

(2013-04-22, 17:21)MrsAngelD Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 03:03)giftie Wrote: I need a debug log(XBMC debugging needs to be enable)

Here's my Debug Log, and thank you very much Smile

http://pastebin.com/madrgtY0

Can somebody please give me a clue as to why this isn't working Sad

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-05-10

Sorry about that, I thought I had responded to your original message.

You are using the 'Multiple Feature' method of starting the script(script starts from the Home Window) The problem is that you have your multiple features set 5 and then you only seem to queue one movie. I'm not sure which skin you are using, as skin developers have different ways of using this script. You should be able to disable the integration in Skin Settings. The two methods for starting the script for a single feature movie:
1- Selecting Cinema or the equivalent button in the Movie Info screen.
2- Enable the script setting "Override Play Button" - This will also require a restart.

Though your log did show the script failing, it was due to a missing function that only would be used if you failed to queue enough movies.

(2013-05-09, 22:09)MrsAngelD Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 17:21)MrsAngelD Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 03:03)giftie Wrote: I need a debug log(XBMC debugging needs to be enable)

Here's my Debug Log, and thank you very much Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Desisuperman - 2013-05-10

Can somebody tell me where the slides go? I have them but I don't know where to store them

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - MrsAngelD - 2013-05-10

(2013-05-10, 01:01)giftie Wrote: Sorry about that, I thought I had responded to your original message.

You are using the 'Multiple Feature' method of starting the script(script starts from the Home Window) The problem is that you have your multiple features set 5 and then you only seem to queue one movie. I'm not sure which skin you are using, as skin developers have different ways of using this script. You should be able to disable the integration in Skin Settings. The two methods for starting the script for a single feature movie:
1- Selecting Cinema or the equivalent button in the Movie Info screen.
2- Enable the script setting "Override Play Button" - This will also require a restart.

Though your log did show the script failing, it was due to a missing function that only would be used if you failed to queue enough movies.

(2013-05-09, 22:09)MrsAngelD Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 17:21)MrsAngelD Wrote: Here's my Debug Log, and thank you very much Smile

YAY thank you, I don't remember setting it to 5 but I suppose I did at some point, but now it's working perfectly Smile Thank you very much!

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Mark Norville - 2013-05-11

Please forgive me if this question has been asked before (to which It probably has)

Why does the Cinema Experience only work if you are playing the movie from the information screen? I cannot get it to work without having to use information?

Regards

Mark

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - fastcolors - 2013-05-11

(2013-05-11, 10:09)Mark Norville Wrote: Please forgive me if this question has been asked before (to which It probably has)

Why does the Cinema Experience only work if you are playing the movie from the information screen? I cannot get it to work without having to use information?

Regards

Mark

try a skin that supports cinema experience from elsewhere...

many skin add the abilty to start it from context menu.
the skin I made has the option to start cinema experience from homepage for recent items.