Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-09-16

(2013-09-16, 07:13)sabrahcadaver Wrote: haha I'm sorry, I'm practically a flooder in Brazilian forums and did not realize the change of language ...
Sorry also ignorance, but how can I get this database for you?

Depending on your database. If you using the default database format(you haven't made any changes to XBMC) you can post the database file to Google Drive/Drop Box then PM me and give me a link. If you are using MySQL, you will need to access it yourself(using a viewer of some sort) and PM me some screen shots of the 'movieview' table. (column c12 contains the ratings)

Not sure what OS you are using, but this Wiki Page should help find the proper file(the Video database is named MyVideosXX.db - with XX representing the database version, just use the one with the newest date)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Wanilton - 2013-09-16

giftie, here info

Livre, 10 Anos, 12 Anos, 14 Anos, 16 Anos, 18 Anos

Here image for visual reference

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - vnguyen972 - 2013-09-17

(2013-09-12, 08:47)giftie Wrote: vnguyen972 - if you go to the File Manager and add C:\Users\Michel\Desktop\Trailers\ as a source, the script should function fine..

THANK YOU! It works now! you're the BEST!

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Taza13 - 2013-09-18

ok I had the cinema experience working up until the other day... nothing changed now you click on cenima and it just goes to movie.

also still cant get queuing to work in cinema experience running Frodo 12.2

cheers
Taz

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-09-18

(2013-09-18, 13:53)Taza13 Wrote: ok I had the cinema experience working up until the other day... nothing changed now you click on cenima and it just goes to movie.

also still cant get queuing to work in cinema experience running Frodo 12.2

cheers
Taz

First check your settings and click ok, then try again. If it still does not work, please follow the instructions here -> http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=87563&pid=664142#pid664142

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - P_Jamula - 2013-09-23

Hi:
I am new to XBMC and Cinema Experience...just have had XBMC up and running for the last couple of months. I have 3 instances of XBMC networked with libraries synchronized using MySQL. my media and databases reside on a NAS.
I am about to start on the Cinema Experience. I have the following questions:
1. Can I place the Cinema Experience folders on the NAS so all my instances of XBMC share and use the same information and if so how do I point to them.
2. With regards to the trivia slides.... how do I make only those slides appropriate to the main feature play ... the same for copycats etc..
3. Also somewhere I saw a trailer.nfo...... currently I am using Media Center Master for scrapping my movies and then copying them into the NAS XBMC library. Trailers are part of the movie folder. how and what creates the trailer.nfo. Is it required and where should it reside??

any assistance will be greatly appreciated

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - sabrahcadaver - 2013-09-23

So, friend, I'll tell you the experience I had, for each trailer site that I added, I generated a file nfo, by ember media manager. So the script can load the title information, age rating, Poster and genres. I want to remember that I tested this on Frodo 12.2

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Skank - 2013-09-23

Just reinstalled it
Moved my cinema experience to my NAS
Now inside settings, i cant browse to my network to my files? to select where the files are...
Is this not supported?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - misa - 2013-09-23

Skilled skinner 'nessus' has created a fantastic skin called 'Bello'. Unfortunately, he no longer has the time to add new features requests, namely support for the 'Cinema Experience' add-on. For those of us who love using 'Cinema Experience' no skin is complete without it. Now that nessus must focus nearly all of his attention elsewhere, those of us using or wanting to use Bello need to reach out to the skinning community and ask another skilled skinner to volunteer his/her time by incorporating 'Cinema Experience' support into Bello. Is anyone up to the challenge?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-23, 11:21)Skank Wrote: Just reinstalled it
Now inside settings, i cant browse to my network to my files? to select where the files are...
Is this not supported?

Did you add the paths in file manager?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Skank - 2013-09-24

(2013-09-24, 04:54)giftie Wrote:
(2013-09-23, 11:21)Skank Wrote: Just reinstalled it
Is this not supported?

Did you add the paths in file manager?

No Smile
Gonna try that..
Its a fresh install..thatswhy

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - MidnightWatcher - 2013-09-26

Any reason why the developers of XBMC haven't yet incorporated Cinema Experience as a standard built-in feature of XBMC? With something this good, it's shouldn't be just an add-on. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-26, 04:20)MidnightWatcher Wrote: Any reason why the developers of XBMC haven't yet incorporated Cinema Experience as a standard built-in feature of XBMC? With something this good, it's shouldn't be just an add-on. Smile

Because it's not something that is required to experience XBMC.. It is the reason why add-on's exist.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - peebs - 2013-09-27

I'm having the same issue as the dude above... After some automatic update from the Repo, my trivia slides no longer play. I get about 1 second of audio, and then it jumps to the next item in the list.

Here's what it says in the log:

Code:
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\mycockandballs\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cinema.experience\resources\lib\xbmcscript_trivia.py", line 149, in _save_watched_trivia_file
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR:     base_path = os.path.join( self.BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH, "trivia_watched.txt" )
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR: AttributeError: 'Trivia' object has no attribute 'BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH'

I've tried deleting that file, recreating that file, pulling it from a old shadow copy, etc. No dice.

Line 149 is:

Code:
base_path = os.path.join( self.BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH, "trivia_watched.txt" )

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-09-27

(2013-09-27, 01:48)peebs Wrote: I'm having the same issue as the dude above... After some automatic update from the Repo, my trivia slides no longer play. I get about 1 second of audio, and then it jumps to the next item in the list.

Here's what it says in the log:

Code:
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\mycockandballs\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.cinema.experience\resources\lib\xbmcscript_trivia.py", line 149, in _save_watched_trivia_file
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR:     base_path = os.path.join( self.BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH, "trivia_watched.txt" )
18:42:54 T:4476   ERROR: AttributeError: 'Trivia' object has no attribute 'BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH'

I've tried deleting that file, recreating that file, pulling it from a old shadow copy, etc. No dice.

Line 149 is:

Code:
base_path = os.path.join( self.BASE_CURRENT_SOURCE_PATH, "trivia_watched.txt" )

Have you checked your settings and clicked 'OK'? 4 New settings were added, that might cause a problem. open the setting and click on OK, then try it again. If it still does this, please post a full debug log.

edit...

actually this is a bug.. It has been fixed for the next release. For now, just turn off the 'Select Unwatched Slides' setting, this should allow it to function properly until the next release.