Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - KevinMyhre - 2013-10-26

Well apple won't let me downgrade... and of course I didn't save a backup copy of Lion. here's my log. I hope it helps someone. I tried to look through it but didn't have much luck finding anything but then again I have no idea what I'm looking for lol

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=75131

Re: RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-10-26

(2013-10-26, 04:31)KevinMyhre Wrote: Well apple won't let me downgrade... and of course I didn't save a backup copy of Lion. here's my log. I hope it helps someone. I tried to look through it but didn't have much luck finding anything but then again I have no idea what I'm looking for lol

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=75131

Nothing in the debug log showing you trying Cinema Experience. If XBMC crashes when trying Cinema Experience, I need the oldlog file.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - KevinMyhre - 2013-10-26

Sorry about that here's the old log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=75422

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - mmatforum - 2013-10-30

I'm having a Horror Movie Marathon on Halloween and I would like to set up Cinema Experience with all horror themed "stuff". I'm currently sorting through all the trivia slides I've gotten from this thread and pulling out all the horror ones, but I would also like some "spooky" intro videos. Does anyone know of anything like this? I might end up paying for some at Vipid if I have to, but I'm a little resistant since it wouldn't be something I would use year round and you don't seem to be able to make the "free" ones anymore (it always says all the free spots are busy). I will also take more horror trivia slides if anyone has them. Thanks for any help!

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - prawnee - 2013-10-30

(2013-10-30, 03:37)mmatforum Wrote: I'm having a Horror Movie Marathon on Halloween and I would like to set up Cinema Experience with all horror themed "stuff". I'm currently sorting through all the trivia slides I've gotten from this thread and pulling out all the horror ones, but I would also like some "spooky" intro videos. Does anyone know of anything like this? I might end up paying for some at Vipid if I have to, but I'm a little resistant since it wouldn't be something I would use year round and you don't seem to be able to make the "free" ones anymore (it always says all the free spots are busy). I will also take more horror trivia slides if anyone has them. Thanks for any help!

I don't know about a spooky intro, but how about pulling a horror compilation video from youtube (there are load of them on there) and using it as your movie theatre intro? Just an idea. Might even do it myself come to think of it.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Elysias - 2013-11-07

Is there a way to play multiple audio format videos for certain movies? For example, Star Wars is THX certified as well and uses DTS Master Audio. I'd like to play them both, but only for certain movies which had the THX trailer play before them when they were released in the Cinema. How can I do this?

Re: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-11-07

There is no way to determine THX movies.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - GrrArrgh - 2013-11-08

Just wondering if Cinema Experience works with OSX Mavericks yet. I'd like to upgrade, but will hold off if it isn't working. Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-11-11

(2013-11-08, 22:07)GrrArrgh Wrote: Just wondering if Cinema Experience works with OSX Mavericks yet. I'd like to upgrade, but will hold off if it isn't working. Thanks!

The log posted by KevinMyher only shows that XBMC had crashed, nothing that the script caused.

[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - GrrArrgh - 2013-11-12

Ah thanks, will keep my eye on the progress they're making on the app then.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Javlin - 2013-11-14

Does this script work with m2ts files im trying to play some THX intros as a movie intro video created a folder on desktop with 4 files and linked to it with addon. Plays trailers fine, but in debug log says no videos found for intro ? Is there a specific folder structer inside the xbmc directory?

If I have to convert these files what is a good format to change them to, without losing quality?

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - CaptainKen - 2013-11-14

(2013-11-14, 11:52)Javlin Wrote: Does this script work with m2ts files im trying to play some THX intros as a movie intro video created a folder on desktop with 4 files and linked to it with addon. Plays trailers fine, but in debug log says no videos found for intro ? Is there a specific folder structer inside the xbmc directory?

If I have to convert these files what is a good format to change them to, without losing quality?

The folder structure is shown in the 4th post on the first page.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - jurm - 2013-11-14

I've just installed this on the pi on xbmc 13. Basically all I want it to do is play a couple of trailers before I start a film from apple trailers, how do I set it to do that? Had a bit of a read but it all seems to have gone over my head

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Ragnarok - 2013-11-14

There is a ton of good information and instructions on the CE wiki page. You'll find a link in my signature.

RE: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - giftie - 2013-11-15

(2013-11-14, 11:52)Javlin Wrote: Does this script work with m2ts files im trying to play some THX intros as a movie intro video created a folder on desktop with 4 files and linked to it with addon. Plays trailers fine, but in debug log says no videos found for intro ? Is there a specific folder structer inside the xbmc directory?

If XBMC can play it, any video format is available, with one exception. Movie Ratings need to have the extension of .avi, it still can be any format, just have an extension .ext