Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Cinema Experience - the new Home Theater Experience Script (/showthread.php?tid=87563)

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-28

mwkurt Wrote:Concerning the Coke preshow slides that were made by a fellow on the AVS forum. Here is the URL for the thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1152886&highlight=coke+slides

The last post by him was on 11/22. The last post by someone who purchased was on 12/15. It appears to me that he is still selling them. There is an email address on the first post to contact him. Please give that a try and wait a couple days for him to get back to you before posting the slides that he provides for folks just to download.

Thanks,
Mark

No one was ever talking about the Coke slides in here.

- icky - 2010-12-28

LOGOHuhHuhHuh??

- timdog82001 - 2010-12-28

commoman81 Wrote:Does anyone happen to have some of the trivia slides and facts that was floating around the avs forums called pre show slides?

I have these as well. I messaged the guy a couple years ago to ask if it would be okay if I hosted his slides for sale since he was no longer selling, but he said he definitely did not want me to do that because they were going to open them up for sale again. However, that thread has been closed for over 3 years and I rather doubt that he's going to be selling anymore...

And icky, not a bad logo...one thing about it, "nuka and giftie presents" should be "present" not "presents."

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-28

In the logo I can see where you blotched out the price and other info though. Maybe a better color match might help it out more?

DOLBY / DTS File Names - JedTheHead - 2010-12-28

I am assuming that the Dobly / THX / DTS files have to be of a certain name, but cannot determine these from the forum. Can someone post what the names should be for each, or point me to the proper documentation.

Thanks!

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-28

JedTheHead Wrote:I am assuming that the Dobly / THX / DTS files have to be of a certain name, but cannot determine these from the forum. Can someone post what the names should be for each, or point me to the proper documentation.

Thanks!

Let me answer that question once again.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=670998&postcount=207

- giftie - 2010-12-28

JedTheHead Wrote:I am assuming that the Dobly / THX / DTS files have to be of a certain name, but cannot determine these from the forum. Can someone post what the names should be for each, or point me to the proper documentation.

Thanks!

The very first page there is a picture of the folder structure. The audio formats only need to follow the folder structure shown(. Dolby videos go into the Audio/Dolby folder, DTS videos go into the Audio/DTS folder, DTS-MA videos, go into the Audio/DTS-MA folder and all the rest(THX, etc.) go into the Audio/Other folder) set the script settings to the Audio folder. Also notice that the folders are case sensitive (not a problem with Windows but important on Linux or the Live version)

edit - looks like SlaveUnit beat me to it again.. Smile

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-28

giftie Wrote:The very first page there is a picture of the folder structure. The audio formats only need to follow the folder structure shown(. Dolby videos go into the Audio/Dolby folder, DTS videos go into the Audio/DTS folder, DTS-MA videos, go into the Audio/DTS-MA folder and all the rest(THX, etc.) go into the Audio/Other folder) set the script settings to the Audio folder. Also notice that the folders are case sensitive (not a problem with Windows but important on Linux or the Live version)

edit - looks like SlaveUnit beat me to it again.. Smile

giftie....you are not allowed to look in here again until those playlists work...j/k!!!

...or the skin views for that matter... heheheh

- giftie - 2010-12-28

SlaveUnit Wrote:giftie....you are not allowed to look in here again until those playlists work...j/k!!!

...or the skin views for that matter... heheheh

Trying to get the skinner's to fix their skins can be fun...(Back Row is fixed Smile ) I might have to fix their skins for them......

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-28

I added a little under your post in the Aeon MQ2 post.

- Harro - 2010-12-28

Thanks!
Also take note of Gifties "Enter these folder locations into Cinema Experience's Settings"

Just point to the "Audio" folder once you have created the sub folders, Dolby, DTS, DTS-MA, Other

Cinema Experience will pick the correct audio from the souce movie to play the correct audio stream from the folders

Thanks All! - JedTheHead - 2010-12-28

Harro Wrote:Also take note of Gifties "Enter these folder locations into Cinema Experience's Settings"

Just point to the "Audio" folder once you have created the sub folders, Dolby, DTS, DTS-MA, Other

Cinema Experience will pick the correct audio from the souce movie to play the correct audio stream from the folders

Thanks for pointing out what I had read (but apparently had not absorbed) many times. Was staring me right in the face - too much Xmas "cheer" will do that to you. The vids are working fine now. (Now only to figure out how to add MPAA ratings to my DB....)

Thanks!!!

- giftie - 2010-12-28

JedTheHead Wrote:(Now only to figure out how to add MPAA ratings to my DB....)

Whats the problem with the ratings? Do you use BBFC ratings?

The ratings part is being worked on.

Re: Ratings - JedTheHead - 2010-12-28

giftie Wrote:Whats the problem with the ratings? Do you use BBFC ratings?

The ratings part is being worked on.

Was / am trying to use MPAA / US ratings but my skin (Alaska) doesn't show them, and from what I can tell from reading, they may not be set on my movies because I use TMDB as my scraper. (Saw several posts stating that TMDB doesn't support / supply them.) Using XWMM to edit my DB, I see no field for MPAA ratings, only ratings like "8.3", etc.

Looking into other ways to edit the DB...

- SlaveUnit - 2010-12-29

JedTheHead Wrote:Was / am trying to use MPAA / US ratings but my skin (Alaska) doesn't show them, and from what I can tell from reading, they may not be set on my movies because I use TMDB as my scraper. (Saw several posts stating that TMDB doesn't support / supply them.) Using XWMM to edit my DB, I see no field for MPAA ratings, only ratings like "8.3", etc.

Looking into other ways to edit the DB...

It does really ruin my chance of ever using TMDB. The fact that it has no ratings is weird. You would think that would be a bare min to have.

You can always export the db as a single xml. Edit it. Then import it.